Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for Adobe Flash Designers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MissleGames
Lurker
Lurker
MissleGames

Registration date : 2009-07-30

Looking for Adobe Flash Designers Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Adobe Flash Designers   Looking for Adobe Flash Designers EmptyAugust 10th 2009, 3:07 pm

Hello, Me And 4 Others are currently working on a Online Virtual World, Similar to "Club Penguin"
And we are in need of "Flash Designers" For Designing Characters that were recently put in 3d.

If You Think you are the right person, Please PM Or Contact me at support@misslegames.com

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry This Was posted in the wrong Section.
Please Move this to the appropriate Forum.

Last edited by MissleGames on August 10th 2009, 3:29 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Adobe Flash Designers   Looking for Adobe Flash Designers EmptyAugust 10th 2009, 3:17 pm

First off, Photoshop isn't for game development. It's for photo editing. The clue's in the name.

Secondly, most versions of Photoshop are more-or-less identical, bar a few extra features.

If you want designers for a game, you want designers in Illustrator or another vector editing program.

And this isn't a CP game update.
Back to top Go down
Name
Exemplar
Exemplar
Name

Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Adobe Flash Designers   Looking for Adobe Flash Designers EmptyAugust 10th 2009, 3:21 pm

Im guessing he wanted photoshop users?Unless someone who had 1337 skills(whom which would probably wanted to be payed) could do it,theres no way.
Back to top Go down
MissleGames
Lurker
Lurker
MissleGames

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Adobe Flash Designers   Looking for Adobe Flash Designers EmptyAugust 10th 2009, 3:22 pm

CrazyCatoon wrote:
First off, Photoshop isn't for game development. It's for photo editing. The clue's in the name.

Secondly, most versions of Photoshop are more-or-less identical, bar a few extra features.

If you want designers for a game, you want designers in Illustrator or another vector editing program.

And this isn't a CP game update.

Hmm, Sorry for the Mistakes. We are currently looking for "Flash Designers"

For Designing Characters that were recently put in 3d.
Back to top Go down
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Adobe Flash Designers   Looking for Adobe Flash Designers EmptyAugust 10th 2009, 3:33 pm

MissleGames wrote:

I find it hard to believe that you have created decent 3D models. Please may I inspect them? Of course, I'll keep them on this computer and won't copy them at all, I'm just curious.

Also, Illustrator is far better for illustrating than Flash. Once again, the clue's in the name.
Back to top Go down
MissleGames
Lurker
Lurker
MissleGames

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Adobe Flash Designers   Looking for Adobe Flash Designers EmptyAugust 10th 2009, 3:37 pm

CrazyCatoon wrote:
MissleGames wrote:

I find it hard to believe that you have created decent 3D models. Please may I inspect them? Of course, I'll keep them on this computer and won't copy them at all, I'm just curious.

Also, Illustrator is far better for illustrating than Flash. Once again, the clue's in the name.

I am Not the creator of the Models, I was given the job to seek out Some Designers for this project.

Do You have the application "Skype"?

If So, I can let you talk to the head programmer, And the designer of the 3d models.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Adobe Flash Designers   Looking for Adobe Flash Designers Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for Adobe Flash Designers
Page 1 of 1