Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking For Adobe Flash Designers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MissleGames
Lurker
Lurker
MissleGames

Registration date : 2009-07-30

Looking For Adobe Flash Designers Empty
PostSubject: Looking For Adobe Flash Designers   Looking For Adobe Flash Designers EmptyAugust 10th 2009, 3:14 pm

Hello, I And 3 Others are currently working on a "Online Virtual World"
Kinda The same concept as *Club Penguin*.

We are currently looking for young Fresh Designers.
If you think you are the one for this project, Please Contact me at

support@misslegames.com

~The Designers we are looking for, Must be recognized to Adobe Flash CS4
Thank You

~MissleGames

Last edited by MissleGames on August 11th 2009, 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Adobe Flash Designers   Looking For Adobe Flash Designers EmptyAugust 10th 2009, 3:35 pm

Designing in Flash hasn't changed very much at all. It's almost identical now as it was back in Flash MX, and earlier. You shouldn't cut people off just because they have an older version of Flash. Designers don't need the new functions.

Also, it shouldn't be Flash that people are designing in. It should be Illustrator. Illustrator is made for vector designing, and does a much better job than Flash.
Back to top Go down
MissleGames
Lurker
Lurker
MissleGames

Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Adobe Flash Designers   Looking For Adobe Flash Designers EmptyAugust 10th 2009, 3:46 pm

CrazyCatoon wrote:
Designing in Flash hasn't changed very much at all. It's almost identical now as it was back in Flash MX, and earlier. You shouldn't cut people off just because they have an older version of Flash. Designers don't need the new functions.

Also, it shouldn't be Flash that people are designing in. It should be Illustrator. Illustrator is made for vector designing, and does a much better job than Flash.

Hmm, Is it possible for me to see some of the work you have created in Illustrator?
Back to top Go down
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Adobe Flash Designers   Looking For Adobe Flash Designers EmptyAugust 10th 2009, 3:58 pm

MissleGames wrote:
CrazyCatoon wrote:

Hmm, Is it possible for me to see some of the work you have created in Illustrator?

That wasn't a job application, I'm afraid. Illustrator is hardly my area of expertise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Adobe Flash Designers   Looking For Adobe Flash Designers Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking For Adobe Flash Designers
Page 1 of 1