Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to send famous people postcards! (DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE)

Go down 
+16
Shadow Sora
Digit
coky13
Mike
Luigi445
CPluvers1
Barrovian
Linky
-999-
Clonewars2
Hershey8465
Adam[]
Loiy1
sammehxoxo
Yoda.
Drivr3joe
20 posters
AuthorMessage
Drivr3joe
Vagabond
Vagabond
Drivr3joe

Registration date : 2009-08-17

How to send famous people postcards! (DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE) Empty
PostSubject: How to send famous people postcards! (DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE)   How to send famous people postcards! (DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE) EmptyAugust 17th 2009, 2:22 pm

Have you ever seen people say there people there not? Have you got these postcards? Do you wonder how they did it? Well im going to change that right now because im going to tell you how!

Step #1
Create A Penguin.

Step #2
Name the penguin. It can be Billybob, Rsnail, Rockhopper, Cadence etc.

Step #3
Go to Start, Click run and type in Charmap.

Step #4
Now select some characters and just copy and paste them to the end of your penguin name.

Step #5
Now your name should look like this for example: Billybobààù

Step #6
Once your penguin is created just wait for cp to approve and then just send a welcome to clubpenguin postcard! And will say its from whatever name you used without the characters. Hope i helped

Last edited by Drivr3joe on October 24th 2009, 1:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yoda.
Digintary
Digintary
Yoda.

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: How to send famous people postcards! (DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE)   How to send famous people postcards! (DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE) EmptyAugust 17th 2009, 2:23 pm

Cool i will try this later
thanks
Back to top Go down
sammehxoxo
Vagabond
Vagabond
sammehxoxo

Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: How to send famous people postcards! (DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE)   How to send famous people postcards! (DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE) EmptyAugust 17th 2009, 7:31 pm

I tried it. Now waiting for the name to approve.
:D
Back to top Go down
Loiy1
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Loiy1

Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: How to send famous people postcards! (DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE)   How to send famous people postcards! (DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE) EmptyAugust 17th 2009, 7:35 pm

I don't know where charmap is on vista :(
Back to top Go down
Adam[]
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Adam[]

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: How to send famous people postcards! (DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE)   How to send famous people postcards! (DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE) EmptyAugust 17th 2009, 8:26 pm

That's a pretty cool guide, I'm bookmarking it.
Back to top Go down
Hershey8465
Sidekick
Sidekick
Hershey8465

Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: How to send famous people postcards! (DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE)   How to send famous people postcards! (DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE) EmptyAugust 17th 2009, 8:28 pm

Ah, no wonder! I've asked one of them for a postcard and it said that I got a postcard from Billybob!!!
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: How to send famous people postcards! (DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE)   How to send famous people postcards! (DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE) EmptyAugust 17th 2009, 8:35 pm

This is awesome, I have to try this.
Back to top Go down
-999-
Digintary
Digintary
-999-

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: How to send famous people postcards! (DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE)   How to send famous people postcards! (DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE) EmptyAugust 17th 2009, 8:44 pm

It also has the name on Find Four. :D
Back to top Go down
Linky
The Linky
The Linky
Linky

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: How to send famous people postcards! (DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE)   How to send famous people postcards! (DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE) EmptyAugust 17th 2009, 8:46 pm

How can you name the penguin that? I can't get it.

~Link 8)
Back to top Go down
Barrovian
Vagabond
Vagabond
Barrovian

Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: How to send famous people postcards! (DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE)   How to send famous people postcards! (DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE) EmptyAugust 18th 2009, 6:32 am

Cool!
Back to top Go down
CPluvers1
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
CPluvers1

Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: How to send famous people postcards! (DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE)   How to send famous people postcards! (DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE) EmptyAugust 18th 2009, 9:43 am

Awsome!
Back to top Go down
Yoda.
Digintary
Digintary
Yoda.

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: How to send famous people postcards! (DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE)   How to send famous people postcards! (DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE) EmptyAugust 19th 2009, 1:23 pm

My name as
happy77AAAAA isnt aproved yet
yes i used charmap with A
Back to top Go down
Luigi445
Wanderer
Wanderer
Luigi445

Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: How to send famous people postcards! (DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE)   How to send famous people postcards! (DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE) EmptyAugust 19th 2009, 7:50 pm

I did this with Wwe Adam with e's with umlauts, and after 24 hours, It said my password was wrong, I knew what the password was, I'm positive, it was weird.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Mike

Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: How to send famous people postcards! (DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE)   How to send famous people postcards! (DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE) EmptyAugust 19th 2009, 7:54 pm

Wow strange
Back to top Go down
coky13
Drifter
Drifter
coky13

Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: How to send famous people postcards! (DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE)   How to send famous people postcards! (DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE) EmptyAugust 19th 2009, 8:37 pm

this is a cool trick
Back to top Go down
Barrovian
Vagabond
Vagabond
Barrovian

Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: How to send famous people postcards! (DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE)   How to send famous people postcards! (DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE) EmptyAugust 25th 2009, 6:27 am

It's AWESOME
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: How to send famous people postcards! (DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE)   How to send famous people postcards! (DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE) EmptyAugust 26th 2009, 3:44 pm

Wow, it works! Nice finding this glitch!
Back to top Go down
Linky
The Linky
The Linky
Linky

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: How to send famous people postcards! (DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE)   How to send famous people postcards! (DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE) EmptyAugust 26th 2009, 6:35 pm

I don't get it.
You can't make a penguin named Billybob ect.

~Link 8)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Sora
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: How to send famous people postcards! (DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE)   How to send famous people postcards! (DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE) EmptyAugust 28th 2009, 9:56 pm

It's weird...
I did this, and some people said "Rsnail" showed up, some people said it didn't...
SSD~
Back to top Go down
Shadow Sora
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: How to send famous people postcards! (DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE)   How to send famous people postcards! (DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE) EmptySeptember 2nd 2009, 6:20 pm

Sorry to bump this guys, but this is IMPORTANT!
Apparently the CP Team takes offense to doing this glitch (even when you make it clear that you are not the real famous person), and if they see you doing it, they remove you from the server. If you ever go back online that penguin, its name gets changes to P........... (numbers that ID your penguin.)
So it's pretty much pointless to do this glitch.
BTW, I know this because:
1. I was kicked off RsnailAOU (with the characters, of course).
2. I got a postcard from a penguin ONCE named Sensei(insert characters here), but the name on the card has changed to P........(insert numbers here).
SSD~
PS. On the bright side, I found out a mod's name! :omg: If I remember correctly, it was Foxtails. I know that because some hackers disappeared EXACTLY when that person came in, and EXACTLY when I was kicked. XD
Back to top Go down
Drivr3joe
Vagabond
Vagabond
Drivr3joe

Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: How to send famous people postcards! (DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE)   How to send famous people postcards! (DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE) EmptySeptember 2nd 2009, 7:15 pm

Supersoradud wrote:
Sorry to bump this guys, but this is IMPORTANT!
Apparently the CP Team takes offense to doing this glitch (even when you make it clear that you are not the real famous person), and if they see you doing it, they remove you from the server. If you ever go back online that penguin, its name gets changes to P........... (numbers that ID your penguin.)
So it's pretty much pointless to do this glitch.
BTW, I know this because:
1. I was kicked off RsnailAOU (with the characters, of course).
2. I got a postcard from a penguin ONCE named Sensei(insert characters here), but the name on the card has changed to P........(insert numbers here).
SSD~
PS. On the bright side, I found out a mod's name! :omg: If I remember correctly, it was Foxtails. I know that because some hackers disappeared EXACTLY when that person came in, and EXACTLY when I was kicked. XD
Thats why we dont do it on a high populated server.........
Back to top Go down
Hibert
Wanderer
Wanderer
Hibert

Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: How to send famous people postcards! (DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE)   How to send famous people postcards! (DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE) EmptySeptember 26th 2009, 10:33 pm

Loiy1 wrote:
I don't know where charmap is on vista How to send famous people postcards! (DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE) 389335

Click Run in the start menu and type in Charmap. How to send famous people postcards! (DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE) 82894
Back to top Go down
Ally687
Mercenary
Mercenary
Ally687

Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: How to send famous people postcards! (DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE)   How to send famous people postcards! (DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE) EmptySeptember 28th 2009, 10:15 am

It didn't work for me..

-Ally687
Back to top Go down
Mtodicp
Vagabond
Vagabond
Mtodicp

Registration date : 2009-09-27

PostSubject: Re: How to send famous people postcards! (DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE)   How to send famous people postcards! (DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE) EmptySeptember 28th 2009, 11:08 am

Awesome I gonna try it.
Back to top Go down
Candy Monster Corwo
Citizen
Citizen
Candy Monster Corwo

Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: How to send famous people postcards! (DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE)   How to send famous people postcards! (DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE) EmptyOctober 18th 2009, 3:18 pm

That is awesome!I'll try it later
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to send famous people postcards! (DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE)   How to send famous people postcards! (DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE) Empty

Back to top Go down

How to send famous people postcards! (DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE)
Page 1 of 1