Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~ Plumpit Online ~ Sign Up Now! ~ Working Demo ~ Screen Shots available! ~

Go down 
+16
roflboom
Puggypug10
Reddex28
CrazyCatoon
Formadelian
Shadow Sora
Digit
Linky
Tcgirl24
Donkey
CandyCane
quaz
Jess
stevenF50
Yoda.
artist13design
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
artist13design
Drifter
Drifter
artist13design

Registration date : 2009-08-17

~ Plumpit Online ~ Sign Up Now! ~ Working Demo ~ Screen Shots available! ~ Empty
PostSubject: ~ Plumpit Online ~ Sign Up Now! ~ Working Demo ~ Screen Shots available! ~   ~ Plumpit Online ~ Sign Up Now! ~ Working Demo ~ Screen Shots available! ~ EmptyAugust 19th 2009, 1:05 pm

~Introduction~

Well my brother soccer handed over leadership of Plumpit down to me so I am making a new thread for this new game! This game is unlike any other games you have seen with a made up character called a Plumpit. We are in need of fans, betas, programmers, and designers, so sign up now! We have a working Demo, screen shots, and exciting features!

~About the Game~

Plumpit is a soon to be MMORPG game . In this game you can walk around the Plumpit World and make friends with other Plumpits. You will be able to wear new clothes, buy a house, make friends, play minigames, and more! Right now in the beginning we won't have too many features but in a couple weeks, we will have new updates and you can do much more things than before.

We will have something called Wednesdays Weekly Updates, and that means every Wednesday I will be releasing some sort of update, and that doesn't exactly mean a game update, but maybe new graphics, a cool update to the forum, but usually it means a new update for the game. Today the Updates start, and this evening I will be releasing Plumpit 0.1 .

~Game Demos~

Demo 0.1 - http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/190809/64128_0.1.php
Demo 0.2-
Demo 0.3-
Demo 0.4-
Demo 0.5-
Demo 0.6-
Demo 0.7-
Demo 0.8-
Demo 0.9-
Demo 1.0-

~Wednesdays Weekly Updates!~

8-19-09~Week 1- http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/190809/64128_0.1.php
8-26-09~Week 2- www.plumpit.wordpress.com
9-2-09 ~Week 3- Coming Next Week!
~Sign Up for a Position!~

You can sign up now for free to be a Beta, Programmer, or Designer. Designers will not be designing rooms, but all the other graphics. Programmers can help in any way they want, and Beta testers will get many cool Feature. For more information about betas, please sign up at the forums where you can go to the Beta Thread and find out all about Betas.

~Betas~
1. StevenF50
2. Princess Peach'
3. quaz
4. Linky1123
5. Reddex28
6. Formadelian
7. Rofl7777
8. Puggypug10

~Graphic Designers~
1. Tcgirl24
2. Hershey9193

~Programmers~

Forums

Go sign up at www.plumpit.forumotion.com and you can chat all about Plumpit, and get the latest updates and announcements on what will be happening. Its a cool place to hang out, and meet new friends, and if you have any graphics, updates, or suggestions, please post them there. Hope I see you there at the Plumpit Forums!

~Screen Shots~

Plumpit Town-http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/190809/43216_Plumpit_Town.php

Dance Club- http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/190809/43382_Dance_Club.php

~Soon Coming~
-Plumpit Clothing Store
- Title Screen
- Registering/ Login Screen
- Plumpit Sprites
- Chat Bar

Partners

We are apart of a company called Galaxy Creative arts. The homepage is www.galaxy-ca.com we have many projects and games, such as criterz, elements, and many more. Check us out to see our latest updates! I hope you join!

We have no other partners! Contact us now to become partners at artist13design@aim.com!

Last edited by artist13design on August 26th 2009, 12:19 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yoda.
Digintary
Digintary
Yoda.

Registration date : 2008-01-26

~ Plumpit Online ~ Sign Up Now! ~ Working Demo ~ Screen Shots available! ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Plumpit Online ~ Sign Up Now! ~ Working Demo ~ Screen Shots available! ~   ~ Plumpit Online ~ Sign Up Now! ~ Working Demo ~ Screen Shots available! ~ EmptyAugust 19th 2009, 1:06 pm

Cool
Is there any sprites?
Back to top Go down
stevenF50
Super-Human
Super-Human
stevenF50

Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: ~ Plumpit Online ~ Sign Up Now! ~ Working Demo ~ Screen Shots available! ~   ~ Plumpit Online ~ Sign Up Now! ~ Working Demo ~ Screen Shots available! ~ EmptyAugust 19th 2009, 1:14 pm

Thats Cool I had a look at the town and night club great Graphics
Can't wait for the demo
I would like to correct you when you said "Different to others" to me it sounds like some other games

Please Can I be a beta?

I have joined the forums my user name is Mr.Annoying lol
Back to top Go down
artist13design
Drifter
Drifter
artist13design

PostSubject: Re: ~ Plumpit Online ~ Sign Up Now! ~ Working Demo ~ Screen Shots available! ~   ~ Plumpit Online ~ Sign Up Now! ~ Working Demo ~ Screen Shots available! ~ EmptyAugust 19th 2009, 3:51 pm

No there are not any sprites yet, but I will be adding them soon, I just need to gather them all up onto a sprite page. And it actually kindof is different from other games since it is 8 1/2 months old, and will actually be having some demos. Sure you can be beta! And thanks for joinng the forums!
Back to top Go down
Jess
Digintary
Digintary
Jess

Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: ~ Plumpit Online ~ Sign Up Now! ~ Working Demo ~ Screen Shots available! ~   ~ Plumpit Online ~ Sign Up Now! ~ Working Demo ~ Screen Shots available! ~ EmptyAugust 19th 2009, 3:58 pm

Beta please.
Back to top Go down
artist13design
Drifter
Drifter
artist13design

PostSubject: Re: ~ Plumpit Online ~ Sign Up Now! ~ Working Demo ~ Screen Shots available! ~   ~ Plumpit Online ~ Sign Up Now! ~ Working Demo ~ Screen Shots available! ~ EmptyAugust 19th 2009, 4:12 pm

Ok I will add you! And remember, that if you join the forum and sign up as beta you get to see each Weekly Wednesday Update a day early, and get a couple aother features for only Forum Betas!
Back to top Go down
quaz
Seeker
Seeker
quaz

Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: ~ Plumpit Online ~ Sign Up Now! ~ Working Demo ~ Screen Shots available! ~   ~ Plumpit Online ~ Sign Up Now! ~ Working Demo ~ Screen Shots available! ~ EmptyAugust 19th 2009, 5:00 pm

ill be beta i dont wanna do anything life chaning....
Back to top Go down
CandyCane
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
CandyCane

Registration date : 2009-08-05

PostSubject: Re: ~ Plumpit Online ~ Sign Up Now! ~ Working Demo ~ Screen Shots available! ~   ~ Plumpit Online ~ Sign Up Now! ~ Working Demo ~ Screen Shots available! ~ EmptyAugust 19th 2009, 5:03 pm

Tcgirl24 and I (She's at my house right now) would love to be graphic designers.=]
Back to top Go down
Donkey
Sidekick
Sidekick
Donkey

Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: ~ Plumpit Online ~ Sign Up Now! ~ Working Demo ~ Screen Shots available! ~   ~ Plumpit Online ~ Sign Up Now! ~ Working Demo ~ Screen Shots available! ~ EmptyAugust 19th 2009, 6:05 pm

This made me laugh,

Quote :
Plumpit is a soon to be MMORPG game that is different from all others. In this game you can walk around the Plumpit World and make friends with other Plumpits. You will be able to wear new clothes, buy a house, make friends, play minigames, and more! Right now in the beginning we won't have too many features but in a couple weeks, we will have new updates and you can do much more things than before.

You just described Club Penguin, Planet Cazmo and Pandana all in one while saying your game is different from all the others.
Back to top Go down
artist13design
Drifter
Drifter
artist13design

PostSubject: Re: ~ Plumpit Online ~ Sign Up Now! ~ Working Demo ~ Screen Shots available! ~   ~ Plumpit Online ~ Sign Up Now! ~ Working Demo ~ Screen Shots available! ~ EmptyAugust 19th 2009, 6:39 pm

When I said that I meant the games on CPP. Since that is causing such a huge commotion I will just get rid of it. Oh and sure you guys can be graphic designers.

Also I have just released todays Weekly Wednesday Update! Also Demo 0.1!

Features Added
-Town Square
-Dance Club
-Clothing Store
-Chat Bar
-Movement
-Animated Doors

Demo-http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/190809/64128_0.1.php

Enjoy! Betas, please tell me anything you see wrong!
Back to top Go down
Tcgirl24
Sidekick
Sidekick
Tcgirl24

Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: ~ Plumpit Online ~ Sign Up Now! ~ Working Demo ~ Screen Shots available! ~   ~ Plumpit Online ~ Sign Up Now! ~ Working Demo ~ Screen Shots available! ~ EmptyAugust 19th 2009, 9:21 pm

Hershey9193 and I can start making a banner for it.

It looks amazing,BTW!
Back to top Go down
Linky
The Linky
The Linky
Linky

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: ~ Plumpit Online ~ Sign Up Now! ~ Working Demo ~ Screen Shots available! ~   ~ Plumpit Online ~ Sign Up Now! ~ Working Demo ~ Screen Shots available! ~ EmptyAugust 19th 2009, 9:23 pm

I will be a beta! Nice domos! One ting is, that you can walk on the walls.

~Link 8)
Back to top Go down
artist13design
Drifter
Drifter
artist13design

PostSubject: Re: ~ Plumpit Online ~ Sign Up Now! ~ Working Demo ~ Screen Shots available! ~   ~ Plumpit Online ~ Sign Up Now! ~ Working Demo ~ Screen Shots available! ~ EmptyAugust 19th 2009, 9:46 pm

Yeah I still am working on designing all of the rooms first, then the programming can begin. And hershey, that would be great! If you could check out the forums to see what the size of the banner should be like.
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: ~ Plumpit Online ~ Sign Up Now! ~ Working Demo ~ Screen Shots available! ~   ~ Plumpit Online ~ Sign Up Now! ~ Working Demo ~ Screen Shots available! ~ EmptyAugust 19th 2009, 10:24 pm

Sweet program! Its just like Club Penguin except there not penguins....
Back to top Go down
artist13design
Drifter
Drifter
artist13design

PostSubject: Re: ~ Plumpit Online ~ Sign Up Now! ~ Working Demo ~ Screen Shots available! ~   ~ Plumpit Online ~ Sign Up Now! ~ Working Demo ~ Screen Shots available! ~ EmptyAugust 19th 2009, 10:56 pm

Thanks so much. I myself cannot wait until a couple weeks from now when I finish all the rooms and we start adding all the features. Just to let you guys know, these are the features we will be working on~

Features
-Blocks/Hittests
-Registering
-Login
-Minigames
-Money/Curency
-Catalouge and Buying things
-Clothing
-House
-Furniture
-Inventory
-Sound Effects
-Music
Back to top Go down
Jess
Digintary
Digintary
Jess

Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: ~ Plumpit Online ~ Sign Up Now! ~ Working Demo ~ Screen Shots available! ~   ~ Plumpit Online ~ Sign Up Now! ~ Working Demo ~ Screen Shots available! ~ EmptyAugust 20th 2009, 5:39 am

When you try to click on the chatting bar, You move there. You shouldn't be able to go down to the bar.

Your person/whatever it is just doesn't go with the scenery, Try making the scenery a little bit more "Kiddy" like CP.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Sora
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: ~ Plumpit Online ~ Sign Up Now! ~ Working Demo ~ Screen Shots available! ~   ~ Plumpit Online ~ Sign Up Now! ~ Working Demo ~ Screen Shots available! ~ EmptyAugust 20th 2009, 9:46 am

Please tell me this means the sprites are gonna look better...
If they do I can play! :D
If they don't I can't... :(
SSD~
Back to top Go down
artist13design
Drifter
Drifter
artist13design

PostSubject: Re: ~ Plumpit Online ~ Sign Up Now! ~ Working Demo ~ Screen Shots available! ~   ~ Plumpit Online ~ Sign Up Now! ~ Working Demo ~ Screen Shots available! ~ EmptyAugust 20th 2009, 10:43 am

Ok well what does a good sprite look like? The Plumpits aren't supposed to look kiddy. I am really confused about this, if you guys want, then show me what you want them to look like, but please don't complain about them.

Infact we have made dozens of sprite/clothing designs, and there are about 200 pieces of clothing. So if you want to change the sprite, then please only change the face of the plumpit, because I really don't see anything wrong with it.

Also, what would you consider kiddy be? I am very quite confused with you comments. There really isn't anything kiddy about clubpenguins graphics is there?
Back to top Go down
Formadelian
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Formadelian

Registration date : 2009-08-05

PostSubject: Re: ~ Plumpit Online ~ Sign Up Now! ~ Working Demo ~ Screen Shots available! ~   ~ Plumpit Online ~ Sign Up Now! ~ Working Demo ~ Screen Shots available! ~ EmptyAugust 20th 2009, 12:12 pm

Sign me up for beta. I said that on the forums.
Back to top Go down
stevenF50
Super-Human
Super-Human
stevenF50

Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: ~ Plumpit Online ~ Sign Up Now! ~ Working Demo ~ Screen Shots available! ~   ~ Plumpit Online ~ Sign Up Now! ~ Working Demo ~ Screen Shots available! ~ EmptyAugust 20th 2009, 12:40 pm

After testing the demo

Bugs & Glitches

1.I can walk on walls
2.I can walk in the sky

Ideas for next demo

Make the text work so we can say stuff
Make buttons work
Fix glitch 1 & 2
Add more rooms
Back to top Go down
artist13design
Drifter
Drifter
artist13design

PostSubject: Re: ~ Plumpit Online ~ Sign Up Now! ~ Working Demo ~ Screen Shots available! ~   ~ Plumpit Online ~ Sign Up Now! ~ Working Demo ~ Screen Shots available! ~ EmptyAugust 20th 2009, 3:25 pm

Ok I will add you guys as betas. And steven, thanks for the bugs and glitches, I am not sure if I will get that fixed next week or not. I am still working on all the graphics.

Also, the text and chat will not work until probably it is multiplayer, there isn't any use, but we may just add it for fun. The buttons won't work until all rooms are finished, except I may add a map for next week, I am not sure. And that last one is a definite, I will be adding more rooms, infact I am working on one right now.
Back to top Go down
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

PostSubject: Re: ~ Plumpit Online ~ Sign Up Now! ~ Working Demo ~ Screen Shots available! ~   ~ Plumpit Online ~ Sign Up Now! ~ Working Demo ~ Screen Shots available! ~ EmptyAugust 20th 2009, 3:30 pm

Make it AS3, and I might help program.
Back to top Go down
artist13design
Drifter
Drifter
artist13design

PostSubject: Re: ~ Plumpit Online ~ Sign Up Now! ~ Working Demo ~ Screen Shots available! ~   ~ Plumpit Online ~ Sign Up Now! ~ Working Demo ~ Screen Shots available! ~ EmptyAugust 20th 2009, 7:02 pm

The only problem is, none of our other programers know AS3, if you want to program the WHOLE entire thing, then go ahead. I can give you all the graphics, once they are finished.
Back to top Go down
Reddex28
Observer
Observer
Reddex28

PostSubject: Re: ~ Plumpit Online ~ Sign Up Now! ~ Working Demo ~ Screen Shots available! ~   ~ Plumpit Online ~ Sign Up Now! ~ Working Demo ~ Screen Shots available! ~ EmptyAugust 22nd 2009, 8:43 am

Can i be beta?, This game looks very good :D
Back to top Go down
artist13design
Drifter
Drifter
artist13design

PostSubject: Re: ~ Plumpit Online ~ Sign Up Now! ~ Working Demo ~ Screen Shots available! ~   ~ Plumpit Online ~ Sign Up Now! ~ Working Demo ~ Screen Shots available! ~ EmptyAugust 22nd 2009, 12:30 pm

Yeah sure , I will add you to the list. Also if you join the forum and become beta you get the Weekly Update a day early every week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Plumpit Online ~ Sign Up Now! ~ Working Demo ~ Screen Shots available! ~   ~ Plumpit Online ~ Sign Up Now! ~ Working Demo ~ Screen Shots available! ~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~ Plumpit Online ~ Sign Up Now! ~ Working Demo ~ Screen Shots available! ~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next