Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Elements RPG!~ *Working Flash Demo~* * Sign up now!*

Go down 
+21
Argie
Kool Kat
Linky
Ninja C
Greenday/tim123
Scotland
Midder Cool Guy
Plurk.
quaz
hoagie master 12
Mikki
Creeper
pastymcbobins
Spence
Shadow Sora
BT
Puggypug10
BabyCP
stevenF50
Jess
soccerrocks
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
soccerrocks
Citizen
Citizen
soccerrocks

Registration date : 2009-03-02

~Elements RPG!~ *Working Flash Demo~*    * Sign up now!* Empty
PostSubject: ~Elements RPG!~ *Working Flash Demo~* * Sign up now!*   ~Elements RPG!~ *Working Flash Demo~*    * Sign up now!* EmptyApril 24th 2009, 10:28 pm

~Introduction~
Well I have been working on this game for about a month now and I made a whole demo, but then decided to compeltely redo everything yesterday and today. This game is an RPG NOT an MMO. It will have adventures and Quests to save the crashing Elements World!

~Demos~
Demo 0.1Demo 0.2
Demo 0.3-
Demo 0.4-
Demo 0.5-
Demo 0.6-
Demo 0.7-
Demo 0.8-
Demo 0.9-
Demo 1.0(final!)-

~How to Help~

IdeaHelp Team
1.StevenF50

Programmers-

Designers-
1.Supersoradud
2.Spence
3.Brrrr
4.jstarwars
5.ninjaboy
7.Ninjaboy

Betas-
1.quaz
I will add more later~.

Forum Mods
1.Princess Peach'
2.BabyCP
3.stevenF50
4.Pastymcbobbins
5. Codename C
6. Linky1123

Please Fill out this form if you want to apply for a job

Name~
Age~
Applying for~
Why~
Show Work~

Example...

Name- Soccer
Age-12
Applying For- Programmer
Why- I can program
Show Work- (link to elementslol)

~Glitches~

Glitches to be fixed for 0.2
-in ad, it says it is an MMORPG
-Make a skip intro button

Glitches Fixed From 0.2 (none)

~Websites and Such~

http://elements.forumotion.com/

www.galaxy-ca.com/forums

~Rooms and Sprites~

Sprites-

Town-

Cloud-~

Fire Dungeon-

WaterFall-

Jungle- ~

Last edited by soccerrocks on July 24th 2009, 11:46 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jess
Digintary
Digintary
Jess

Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: ~Elements RPG!~ *Working Flash Demo~* * Sign up now!*   ~Elements RPG!~ *Working Flash Demo~*    * Sign up now!* EmptyApril 25th 2009, 5:15 am

THIS IS AMAZING!!!

Best game I have EVER seen.

GRAPHICS = PWNZ.

STORYLINE = PWNZ
Back to top Go down
stevenF50
Super-Human
Super-Human
stevenF50

Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: ~Elements RPG!~ *Working Flash Demo~* * Sign up now!*   ~Elements RPG!~ *Working Flash Demo~*    * Sign up now!* EmptyApril 25th 2009, 5:43 am

OMG no wonder you think all our games are rubbish because your the master at making games
Name~ Steven Kippax and for forum and games StevenF50
Age~9
Applying for~ Online game Moderators
Why~ Because I like to keep games safe and this game wil have a lot of users so it needs Mods
Show Work~ Well I cant really show any work but on CP I have reported loads of things
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: ~Elements RPG!~ *Working Flash Demo~* * Sign up now!*   ~Elements RPG!~ *Working Flash Demo~*    * Sign up now!* EmptyApril 25th 2009, 6:21 am

It's great. The only thing I got a bit annoyed with was the long story at the beginning, maybe if you could cut it down it would be better. But don't if you don't want to.

Name- babyCP
Age-12
Applying For- Moderator
Why- So I can keep everything safe and make sure the game is suitable for younger children that play. Lol
Back to top Go down
Jess
Digintary
Digintary
Jess

Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: ~Elements RPG!~ *Working Flash Demo~* * Sign up now!*   ~Elements RPG!~ *Working Flash Demo~*    * Sign up now!* EmptyApril 25th 2009, 6:24 am

Name~ Princess Peach'
Age~ 9
Applying for~ Forum Moderator.
Why~ Because I want to help the players that are stuck and need help etc. I will also make sure the game is 100% safe.
Back to top Go down
soccerrocks
Citizen
Citizen
soccerrocks

PostSubject: Re: ~Elements RPG!~ *Working Flash Demo~* * Sign up now!*   ~Elements RPG!~ *Working Flash Demo~*    * Sign up now!* EmptyApril 25th 2009, 9:49 am

BabyCP and StevenF50- There is no Online moderator =P. Only Forum Moderator. Please post that you want to be a Forum Moderator before someone else gets it!

Princess Peach'- Sure you can be one~just join the forums and I will make you mod. If you are mod please spread the game around to all of your friends to help make development forum active!

Edit:

BabyCP~ Yeah it is annoying, because I had to go through that everytime I tested the game. Ya know where the Login button is after the story comes? Well while the story is moving, just try to hover over where you think it is and click. And in my first post in the glitchs/ things to be done for 0.2, I put make a skip intro button for those who already read it.
Back to top Go down
Puggypug10
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Puggypug10

Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: ~Elements RPG!~ *Working Flash Demo~* * Sign up now!*   ~Elements RPG!~ *Working Flash Demo~*    * Sign up now!* EmptyApril 25th 2009, 10:51 am

This game is AWSOME!
Back to top Go down
stevenF50
Super-Human
Super-Human
stevenF50

PostSubject: Re: ~Elements RPG!~ *Working Flash Demo~* * Sign up now!*   ~Elements RPG!~ *Working Flash Demo~*    * Sign up now!* EmptyApril 25th 2009, 1:06 pm

Okay then
Name~Steven Kippax for internet stevenF50
Age~9
Applying for~IdeaHelpteam
Why~Becuse I am good at helping and sometimes I come up with great ideas
Show Work~I cant show it well lets say I made a cool idea for CP and they did it.
Back to top Go down
soccerrocks
Citizen
Citizen
soccerrocks

PostSubject: Re: ~Elements RPG!~ *Working Flash Demo~* * Sign up now!*   ~Elements RPG!~ *Working Flash Demo~*    * Sign up now!* EmptyApril 25th 2009, 3:05 pm

Ok cool! I will add you all to your approiate teams lol. I am working on Demo 0.2, it probably won't have that much stuff added, I will add a couple more graphics, make a skip intro button, fix spelling errors and glitches, maybe make some button animations, a couple animations here and there. The demo should be out by Friday. I think I will havea certain day that there will be new releases whether it is a beta or a demo. I probably won't actually make betas and betas will just find mistakes. the only reason I might makea beta is for quests. I am going to try to add atleast one new quest and room each beta too.

Also, there will only be that first world plus a hidden special addition beta world only able to play on betas. Once the real 1.0 version is released it will be taken away. Also, I will only use that first world for betas, and then 1.0 will take probably only a couple weeks of planning and creating, and it will have a whole huge storyline and lots of worlds.
Back to top Go down
stevenF50
Super-Human
Super-Human
stevenF50

PostSubject: Re: ~Elements RPG!~ *Working Flash Demo~* * Sign up now!*   ~Elements RPG!~ *Working Flash Demo~*    * Sign up now!* EmptyApril 25th 2009, 3:11 pm

Thanks This game will work!
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: ~Elements RPG!~ *Working Flash Demo~* * Sign up now!*   ~Elements RPG!~ *Working Flash Demo~*    * Sign up now!* EmptyApril 25th 2009, 7:41 pm

And a quality Game is here! :D
I assure you, this is not the BEST ZOMGZERZ GAIME EVAAA!!!! ZOMGGGG!!!

But I like it. ;) I had fun, believe it or not.

I'd like to help in programming, but I can't (nor will anybody else) be able to make this an online game. But we could make this a REPORT ME I SWORE - REPORT ME I SWORE - REPORT ME I SWORE awesome single player rpg. I'll see if I can get CC to help.

EDIT: well aparently freaking is now blocked >.<
Back to top Go down
soccerrocks
Citizen
Citizen
soccerrocks

PostSubject: Re: ~Elements RPG!~ *Working Flash Demo~* * Sign up now!*   ~Elements RPG!~ *Working Flash Demo~*    * Sign up now!* EmptyApril 25th 2009, 8:56 pm

This isn't going to be online lol. And I think I will make all the quests minigames, but also in hte minigames section there will be non quest minigames, like dress an element lol.

And everyone, if you want to support the game but do not know how then please go to the forum, join, and post! If we have an active forum, it will help the game a lot more because I will know people will like my game!
Back to top Go down
soccerrocks
Citizen
Citizen
soccerrocks

PostSubject: Re: ~Elements RPG!~ *Working Flash Demo~* * Sign up now!*   ~Elements RPG!~ *Working Flash Demo~*    * Sign up now!* EmptyApril 25th 2009, 9:10 pm

BT wrote:

I'd like to help in programming, but I can't (nor will anybody else) be able to make this an online game.

Well.... I know some people that can make a game online. They program for (my game)plumpit, and my friends game criterz.
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: ~Elements RPG!~ *Working Flash Demo~* * Sign up now!*   ~Elements RPG!~ *Working Flash Demo~*    * Sign up now!* EmptyApril 25th 2009, 9:51 pm

soccerrocks wrote:
BT wrote:

I'd like to help in programming, but I can't (nor will anybody else) be able to make this an online game.

Well.... I know some people that can make a game online. They program for (my game)plumpit, and my friends game criterz.
And is it online?
Here is something that I can do to make the game better.

http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/250409/71415_bug.swf
Back to top Go down
soccerrocks
Citizen
Citizen
soccerrocks

PostSubject: Re: ~Elements RPG!~ *Working Flash Demo~* * Sign up now!*   ~Elements RPG!~ *Working Flash Demo~*    * Sign up now!* EmptyApril 25th 2009, 10:35 pm

Oh yeah well I did have that but when I re-did the game I never took the time to place the right pictures in the appropriate frames. I will try to have that done by 0.2.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Sora
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: ~Elements RPG!~ *Working Flash Demo~* * Sign up now!*   ~Elements RPG!~ *Working Flash Demo~*    * Sign up now!* EmptyApril 26th 2009, 1:35 pm

When is demo 0.2 comin'?
This is a much better game than your others... no offense, of course.
Also, when I tried to do the fire maze it kept exiting... is that supposed to happen?
SSD~
Back to top Go down
soccerrocks
Citizen
Citizen
soccerrocks

PostSubject: Re: ~Elements RPG!~ *Working Flash Demo~* * Sign up now!*   ~Elements RPG!~ *Working Flash Demo~*    * Sign up now!* EmptyApril 26th 2009, 1:52 pm

Oh well I will fix that. Did you try getting to it from the minigames page? Or from the actual fire cavern?
Back to top Go down
Shadow Sora
Adept
Adept

PostSubject: Re: ~Elements RPG!~ *Working Flash Demo~* * Sign up now!*   ~Elements RPG!~ *Working Flash Demo~*    * Sign up now!* EmptyApril 26th 2009, 1:55 pm

The actual cavern.
Maybe that was the prob...
Also...
Name~ Supersoradud
Age~ 14
Applying for~ Designer
Why~ I could help make a sweet dark element realm, or something like that... I could do just about anything you ask, designing wise.
Show Work~ ~Elements RPG!~ *Working Flash Demo~*    * Sign up now!* Sprite12
That's a sprite I just drew for no reason.
Back to top Go down
soccerrocks
Citizen
Citizen
soccerrocks

PostSubject: Re: ~Elements RPG!~ *Working Flash Demo~* * Sign up now!*   ~Elements RPG!~ *Working Flash Demo~*    * Sign up now!* EmptyApril 26th 2009, 2:18 pm

Awesome! He can be a "bad guy" in one of the quests.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Sora
Adept
Adept

PostSubject: Re: ~Elements RPG!~ *Working Flash Demo~* * Sign up now!*   ~Elements RPG!~ *Working Flash Demo~*    * Sign up now!* EmptyApril 26th 2009, 2:35 pm

How to skip intro:
Just click minigames and move your mouse down (after entering your name) then you can play.
SSD~
Back to top Go down
soccerrocks
Citizen
Citizen
soccerrocks

PostSubject: Re: ~Elements RPG!~ *Working Flash Demo~* * Sign up now!*   ~Elements RPG!~ *Working Flash Demo~*    * Sign up now!* EmptyApril 26th 2009, 3:12 pm

yeah, well I just made a skip intro button lol. I also added where when you go left your character faces left and so on. I will add blocks, make another room, maybe another minigame. Then I can release it.
Back to top Go down
soccerrocks
Citizen
Citizen
soccerrocks

PostSubject: Re: ~Elements RPG!~ *Working Flash Demo~* * Sign up now!*   ~Elements RPG!~ *Working Flash Demo~*    * Sign up now!* EmptyApril 28th 2009, 9:29 pm

Hey supersoradud created a dark element and I redid it and added a few effects to it!
Back to top Go down
soccerrocks
Citizen
Citizen
soccerrocks

PostSubject: Re: ~Elements RPG!~ *Working Flash Demo~* * Sign up now!*   ~Elements RPG!~ *Working Flash Demo~*    * Sign up now!* EmptyMay 1st 2009, 4:45 pm

Ok well since I will have new updates EVERY friday, I have to have SOMEthing. So I made a new demo, but not enough stuff in it for a full whole new demo. We shall call it...... Demo one and three quarters! But the link says Demo 0.2.

Updates-
Blocks in village
Fast foward button
Cool effects in Village
More that I forget.
Minor spelling errors.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Sora
Adept
Adept

PostSubject: Re: ~Elements RPG!~ *Working Flash Demo~* * Sign up now!*   ~Elements RPG!~ *Working Flash Demo~*    * Sign up now!* EmptyMay 1st 2009, 9:01 pm

Glitches: (Not trying to say bad job or anything...)
Minigame still not working
Glitch in Thunder Garden causes character to go anywhere he wishes - including off the page.
~Elements RPG!~ *Working Flash Demo~*    * Sign up now!* Glitch10
SSD~
Back to top Go down
soccerrocks
Citizen
Citizen
soccerrocks

PostSubject: Re: ~Elements RPG!~ *Working Flash Demo~* * Sign up now!*   ~Elements RPG!~ *Working Flash Demo~*    * Sign up now!* EmptyMay 1st 2009, 10:12 pm

Ok tell me exactly how you are playing the minigame. If your mouse arrow thing touches the black space (or fire) then you leave the room. It works fine for everyone else =\.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Elements RPG!~ *Working Flash Demo~* * Sign up now!*   ~Elements RPG!~ *Working Flash Demo~*    * Sign up now!* Empty

Back to top Go down

~Elements RPG!~ *Working Flash Demo~* * Sign up now!*
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next