Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Day of High School.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JazzDawg
Vanguard
Vanguard
JazzDawg

Registration date : 2008-03-27

First Day of High School. Empty
PostFirst Day of High School.

Ah, I'm gonna admit it was tiring. I'm so tired right now, and it's only 4 pm.

Anyways, there was an assembly in the auditorium for freshmen only, which lasted about an hour. It was pretty fun. Then we went through our schedule, with 7 minute passing periods (even though we really only have 5 minutes) and 10 minutes per class. I got homework in four of the classes. Ridiculous ain't it? Anyways, after that, we ate lunch. I bought a jumbo pretzel and a candy and I was good for lunch. Then we had 2 presentations that were about 30 minutes each, one talking about the rules and expectations, the other talking about guidance counselors and stuff. Finally after that, we made our high school email and sharepoint. We finally left after that. It was such a long day... I mean, it was fun I guess, but it was just a very long first day of high school. Hopefully it will get better.

Well, I should get started on that homework. See ya!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

First Day of High School. :: Comments

Jess
Re: First Day of High School.
Post August 19th 2009, 5:52 pm by Jess
Good luck in High School, Jazz.

Hope you enjoy it and hope you get full marks on your HW!
Skyward Sam
Post August 19th 2009, 7:35 pm by Skyward Sam
High School is really easy J, just do the work in acceptable periods of time and don't hold it off. I know it sounds hard, not really, but it is actually quite easy. It relieves so much stress too. Good luck. I am kinda ready for my sophomore year to start next monday xD
Brennan
Post August 19th 2009, 7:43 pm by Brennan
my ifrstday of highschool is the 2nd of september but i have soccer from 9 to 3 so i might as well be at school :P.
Post August 19th 2009, 8:25 pm by Creeper
Good luck this year Jazz! Sounds like you are off to a good start ;)
Linky
Post August 19th 2009, 8:29 pm by Linky
Good luck. I hope you dan't have the assembly every month like I have to. XD Hope you have fun.

~Link 8)
CandyCane
Post August 19th 2009, 8:29 pm by CandyCane
Good luck!
Pour milk on students!!

Since,I have been in high school (No middle schools where I am) let me give you some tips-

1.)Never ever talk back to teachers
2.)Never speak to bullies
3.)Don't kiss up

Welcome to high school!=]
Cool Our Globe
Post August 19th 2009, 8:39 pm by Cool Our Globe
DirkD wrote:
High School is really easy J, just do the work in acceptable periods of time and don't hold it off. I know it sounds hard, not really, but it is actually quite easy. It relieves so much stress too. Good luck. I am kinda ready for my sophomore year to start next monday xD

Woo thats good to hear! I'll be a freshman on Monday! May the force be with you Jazz!
Tcgirl24
Post August 19th 2009, 9:04 pm by Tcgirl24
I'm a freshman in excatly 3 weeks. =]

Good luck Jazz! Be the best you can be!
Dan
Post August 20th 2009, 11:39 pm by Dan
DirkD wrote:

Haha, my sophmore year starts in like two weeks also.
:(
Im not ready.
XD
-Dan
-trigger-
Post August 21st 2009, 12:18 am by -trigger-
Have been through all of it and now i see it as the best time of my life. No career tension, no future job tension, no responsibilities (except studying good). It really is a time that most miss when they get past through it.

And the part regarding bullies? Dont talk to them lol. Either kick their a*s in the school or out side. You should never ignore them or tolerate them because that will just encourage them. Report them to your male teachers ( the young ones if you have any ). I for myself never did tolerate them and after the first few months it was all good ;)

Study well as the percentage of students going to college and actually passing it all the way through is getting smaller and smaller. You got a bit of hard time ahead where you ll find a lot of competition. Start preparing yourself.

The ones who do hard work at studying, face real easy times ahead and those who dont, have real hard times ahead of them.
Sprtygrlbabs
Post September 2nd 2009, 4:51 pm by Sprtygrlbabs
I started on Monday, as a freshman too. I did pretty much the EXACT things as you. I'm looking forward to the change from my old school...and every year of HS counts so I will be trying my best.
Tricky
Post September 2nd 2009, 11:54 pm by Tricky
JazzDawg wrote:
Ah, I'm gonna admit it was tiring. I'm so tired right now, and it's only 4 pm.

Anyways, there was an assembly in the auditorium for freshmen only, which lasted about an hour. It was pretty fun. Then we went through our schedule, with 7 minute passing periods (even though we really only have 5 minutes) and 10 minutes per class. I got homework in four of the classes. Ridiculous ain't it? Anyways, after that, we ate lunch. I bought a jumbo pretzel and a candy and I was good for lunch. Then we had 2 presentations that were about 30 minutes each, one talking about the rules and expectations, the other talking about guidance counselors and stuff. Finally after that, we made our high school email and sharepoint. We finally left after that. It was such a long day... I mean, it was fun I guess, but it was just a very long first day of high school. Hopefully it will get better.

Well, I should get started on that homework. See ya!
Jumbo pretzel and candy? Lucky. :sigh:
iVanessa
Post September 4th 2009, 2:19 am by iVanessa
Junior year coming up (: , highschool will be the best years of your life.
Nation Cool
Post September 4th 2009, 6:56 am by Nation Cool
Yeah! Highschool is the most but most tiring!!! How did it feel being one of the youngest in the school from oldest in the school lol?
Post September 4th 2009, 8:27 am by BabyCP
Mmmm....I love jumbo pretzels and candy. :o Wow, alot of homework too.
Post  by Sponsored content

First Day of High School.

Page 1 of 1