Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blue Noobs

Go down 
+7
Paint Ninja
iCool
Shadow Sora
-999-
Jess
Mikki
Drivr3joe
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Drivr3joe
Vagabond
Vagabond
Drivr3joe

Registration date : 2009-08-17

Blue Noobs Empty
PostSubject: Blue Noobs   Blue Noobs EmptyAugust 29th 2009, 2:02 am

Blue Noobs Noobs11

I mean come on. Havent you looked at these people? What is it with blue?? Do you realize its only the noobs? I think its because all the people that think there cool like blue. Mostly im a fan of red and now mostly green. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Mikki
Exemplar
Exemplar
Mikki

Registration date : 2008-09-01

Blue Noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Noobs   Blue Noobs EmptyAugust 29th 2009, 3:10 am

Well, why go on a site when all your gonna do is complain. They're just expressing their feelings about what color they like. Kids can do what the wanna do. CP noobs are just little kids having a great time on Club Penguin. We were/are still CP noobs. I thought it was the best thing ever a about 1 and a half years ago. Now, its just a game I dislike. I've grown out of it.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Digintary
Digintary
Jess

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Blue Noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Noobs   Blue Noobs EmptyAugust 29th 2009, 4:05 am

Agreed.

"You go girl!"
Back to top Go down
-999-
Digintary
Digintary
-999-

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Blue Noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Noobs   Blue Noobs EmptyAugust 29th 2009, 11:18 am

Look at all the hair :line:

Was this on Mammoth?
Back to top Go down
Drivr3joe
Vagabond
Vagabond
Drivr3joe

Blue Noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Noobs   Blue Noobs EmptyAugust 29th 2009, 1:50 pm

Mikki wrote:
Well, why go on a site when all your gonna do is complain. They're just expressing their feelings about what color they like. Kids can do what the wanna do. CP noobs are just little kids having a great time on Club Penguin. We were/are still CP noobs. I thought it was the best thing ever a about 1 and a half years ago. Now, its just a game I dislike. I've grown out of it.
*clap....*clap :roll:
Back to top Go down
Shadow Sora
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-09-29

Blue Noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Noobs   Blue Noobs EmptyAugust 29th 2009, 2:31 pm

I'll tell you who the noobs are -
People like you and me who are WAY to old to play Club Penguin. Then, we try to justify the fact that we are noobs by calling people like those people noobs.
They are "inexperienced" (AKA: Noobs) because they haven't been on there as long as we have.
But at least they enjoy it.
Can we say that we enjoy it anymore?
Nope.
As a matter a fact, I admire those "noobs". They have more fun in the game than we can ever hope to have again.
Try not to be so mean to them. They're just having a good time.
HOWEVER, the ones who go around yelling stuff like "IM DAY" or that go to the corners of the Dock and say "NICE PASS!" - those are total noobs.
THOSE are the kind of people who deserved the noob position.
(And don't tell me that "everyone says dat!" because a good chunk of the users on CP don't say that kind of stuff.)
Well...
That's my opinion. XD
Feel free to throw pies at me and post my name in the "Noob Monthly". XP
LOL, JK.
SSD~
Back to top Go down
Mikki
Exemplar
Exemplar
Mikki

Blue Noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Noobs   Blue Noobs EmptyAugust 29th 2009, 2:38 pm

Princess Peach' wrote:
Agreed.

"You go girl!"

i knowz im awshum Happy Dance!
--
Once again, kids are expessing their feelings. Leave them be :S
Back to top Go down
Drivr3joe
Vagabond
Vagabond
Drivr3joe

Blue Noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Noobs   Blue Noobs EmptyAugust 29th 2009, 4:15 pm

Supersoradud wrote:
I'll tell you who the noobs are -
People like you and me who are WAY to old to play Club Penguin. Then, we try to justify the fact that we are noobs by calling people like those people noobs.
They are "inexperienced" (AKA: Noobs) because they haven't been on there as long as we have.
But at least they enjoy it.
Can we say that we enjoy it anymore?
Nope.
As a matter a fact, I admire those "noobs". They have more fun in the game than we can ever hope to have again.
Try not to be so mean to them. They're just having a good time.
HOWEVER, the ones who go around yelling stuff like "IM DAY" or that go to the corners of the Dock and say "NICE PASS!" - those are total noobs.
THOSE are the kind of people who deserved the noob position.
(And don't tell me that "everyone says dat!" because a good chunk of the users on CP don't say that kind of stuff.)
Well...
That's my opinion. XD
Feel free to throw pies at me and post my name in the "Noob Monthly". XP
LOL, JK.
SSD~
All of them ask stupid questions.
Back to top Go down
iCool
Exemplar
Exemplar
iCool

Registration date : 2009-06-23

Blue Noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Noobs   Blue Noobs EmptyAugust 29th 2009, 5:00 pm

You are being immature so what they like blue no big deal
Back to top Go down
Paint Ninja
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-11-05

Blue Noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Noobs   Blue Noobs EmptyAugust 29th 2009, 5:33 pm

Whatever they are, they always come up with laughing material.
Back to top Go down
Drivr3joe
Vagabond
Vagabond
Drivr3joe

Blue Noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Noobs   Blue Noobs EmptyAugust 29th 2009, 6:56 pm

iCool wrote:
Who are you calling imature imature 9 year old?

Blue Noobs Proof11

And wow you changed your age to 13.
Back to top Go down
Mikki
Exemplar
Exemplar
Mikki

Blue Noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Noobs   Blue Noobs EmptyAugust 29th 2009, 7:01 pm

Drivr3joe wrote:
iCool wrote:
Who are you calling imature imature 9 year old?

Blue Noobs Proof11

And wow you changed your age to 13.
This is the kind of flaming I'm tired of. Calm down. Hes just 9. Why do you have to pick on little kids who play CP, and trying to stand up for themselves. For gosh sakes, leave the kid alone.
Back to top Go down
Xtra Cash
Mercenary
Mercenary
Xtra Cash

Registration date : 2008-09-04

Blue Noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Noobs   Blue Noobs EmptyAugust 30th 2009, 11:35 am

It looks like you were on one of the first servers. That's usually where they are.
Back to top Go down
Fat santa
Sidekick
Sidekick
Fat santa

Registration date : 2008-12-23

Blue Noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Noobs   Blue Noobs EmptyAugust 30th 2009, 11:43 am

Look as the other poeple say its just them wanting to do what they feel maybe it was a party going on that someone organized!
Back to top Go down
Reddex28
Observer
Observer
Reddex28

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Blue Noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Noobs   Blue Noobs EmptySeptember 4th 2009, 12:33 pm

Why is their not much reds :(, i can never change sides because of my penguins name ( Red dex )

Annyyywaaayyy - When the sports catalog got released everyone started supporting blue - I HATE BLUE!, lol
Back to top Go down
Drivr3joe
Vagabond
Vagabond
Drivr3joe

Blue Noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Noobs   Blue Noobs EmptySeptember 4th 2009, 1:41 pm

Reddex28 wrote:
Why is their not much reds :(, i can never change sides because of my penguins name ( Red dex )

Annyyywaaayyy - When the sports catalog got released everyone started supporting blue - I HATE BLUE!, lol
Let me say this. Do not change sides thats the worst you could do. The reason why is because all the idiot noobs think there cool and some people say blue is for the cool people and thats what happend.
Back to top Go down
Xtra Cash
Mercenary
Mercenary
Xtra Cash

Registration date : 2008-09-04

Blue Noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Noobs   Blue Noobs EmptySeptember 4th 2009, 4:33 pm

This all happened because it's over populated in Club Penguin. I gaurantee that if Disney didn't buy CP and make the CP commercials there wouldn't be any of the noobs.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Sora
Adept
Adept

Blue Noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Noobs   Blue Noobs EmptySeptember 4th 2009, 4:53 pm

They would have run out of money, and there would not be any Club Penguin at all.
SSD~
Back to top Go down
Drivr3joe
Vagabond
Vagabond
Drivr3joe

Blue Noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Noobs   Blue Noobs EmptySeptember 4th 2009, 7:17 pm

Xtra Cash wrote:
This all happened because it's over populated in Club Penguin. I gaurantee that if Disney didn't buy CP and make the CP commercials there wouldn't be any of the noobs.
Its all the little kids that watch disney all the time. Alot of the kids that play cp now are like 6-9 and dont know anything back in old cp there was ages 11-16 that new alot
Back to top Go down
00xninjax00
Lurker
Lurker
00xninjax00

Registration date : 2009-08-03

Blue Noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Noobs   Blue Noobs EmptySeptember 6th 2009, 2:36 pm

First of all, I really think Drivr3joe is an immature 12 Year old. Its just a color, you can like red. You can like blue, and you could like green. Its no diffrence except for the amount of fans of it and whos wearing it.

Xtra Cash wrote:
This all happened because it's over populated in Club Penguin. I guarantee that if Disney didn't buy CP and make the CP commercials there wouldn't be any of the noobs.

First of all, theres been about 100,000 Users sence New Herizon Interactive owned Club Penguin, Probally A lot more too. Disney just added about 500,000 more of them. Club Penguin has been over populated sence 2007. And yes, im one of the inactive Club Penguin players because none of my friends are on it unless making A CPMV (Club Penguin Music Video) or doing something random such as just a completely random video. And i am the youngest of them, They're all about 13 and i am almost 10.

Drivr3joe wrote:
Its all the little kids that watch Disney all the time. Alot of the kids that play CP now are like 6-9 and don't know anything back in old CP there was ages 11-16 that knew alot

Ive been playing Club penguin sence age 7, Back in 07, and your saying people from 6 years old to my age don't know anything about club penguin, even my sisters been playing Club Penguin and shes 8, shes been playing for about 3 years now, just like me. and yes, im fighting for the users my age about this. if your going to pick on kids that are younger than you, do it somewhere else. This forums made for Club penguin players to chat about Club Penguin, Their day, Video games, ect. sure i may be the newest guy here but that does'nt mean i was'nt here before. (Does Blue elvis22 ring a bell?)
Back to top Go down
Drivr3joe
Vagabond
Vagabond
Drivr3joe

Blue Noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Noobs   Blue Noobs EmptySeptember 6th 2009, 3:14 pm

00xninjax00 wrote:
First of all, I really think Drivr3joe is an immature 12 Year old. Its just a color, you can like red. You can like blue, and you could like green. Its no diffrence except for the amount of fans of it and whos wearing it.

Xtra Cash wrote:
This all happened because it's over populated in Club Penguin. I guarantee that if Disney didn't buy CP and make the CP commercials there wouldn't be any of the noobs.

First of all, theres been about 100,000 Users sence New Herizon Interactive owned Club Penguin, Probally A lot more too. Disney just added about 500,000 more of them. Club Penguin has been over populated sence 2007. And yes, im one of the inactive Club Penguin players because none of my friends are on it unless making A CPMV (Club Penguin Music Video) or doing something random such as just a completely random video. And i am the youngest of them, They're all about 13 and i am almost 10.

Drivr3joe wrote:
Its all the little kids that watch Disney all the time. Alot of the kids that play CP now are like 6-9 and don't know anything back in old CP there was ages 11-16 that knew alot

Ive been playing Club penguin sence age 7, Back in 07, and your saying people from 6 years old to my age don't know anything about club penguin, even my sisters been playing Club Penguin and shes 8, shes been playing for about 3 years now, just like me. and yes, im fighting for the users my age about this. if your going to pick on kids that are younger than you, do it somewhere else. This forums made for Club penguin players to chat about Club Penguin, Their day, Video games, ect. sure i may be the newest guy here but that does'nt mean i was'nt here before. (Does Blue elvis22 ring a bell?)
And you play the baby game pandanda so who are you calling imature
Back to top Go down
Shadow Sora
Adept
Adept

Blue Noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Noobs   Blue Noobs EmptySeptember 7th 2009, 12:24 am

Might I say a few things?
1. BEFORE Disney bought CP, most of us were about 7 or so. Pretty much almost the perfect age to play. When CP bought Disney, most of us were entering our teenage years, just a little too old for it. And now. All the rare people are complaining. Why? Because WE HAVE OUTGROWN THE GAME.
2. Earlier, Driv3rjoe (sorry if that is spelled wrong ;) ) stated that all of "them" ask stupid questions. Like what? "Where is the pin?" Instead of complaining about it, try helping them. You don't die if you do, ya know. Also, some of them don't have access to cheats sites. Some of them don't even know a cheats site is real. So what? They probably have more fun figuring it out on their own than having someone figure it out for them. Unlike us noobs who can't even challenge ourselves.
3. No matter what age group it was even before Disney, and no matter how much you try to deny it, Club Penguin is a KIDS GAME. (Gasp!) So what if 5 year olds play it, that's the age group it's pretty much meant for.
4. WHAT GOOD DOES COMPLAINING DO? Honestly guys, Disney will take SOME of your complaints, but not all of them. Your attempts at going on strike are futile. You would have to sue them for like billions of dollars before they would even give your protests a passing glance.
5. If you hate the game so much, WHY DON'T YOU LEAVE? If someone hates something they will leave it and forget it. (Thats right, not just leave it, forget it.) If you still play it or remember it, that clearly shows that you still both like it and have some form of attachment to it.

The five facts above are undeniable. You know they are true, so why continue arguing?
SSD~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blue Noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Noobs   Blue Noobs Empty

Back to top Go down

Blue Noobs
Page 1 of 1