Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate

Go down 
+20
Skyward Sam
Chub 777
Goneie
Chargers
Maria
Yoda.
Baroutter456
2PXI
tntclay
Argie
Ketchup Wasabi
offscott
magicNASRI
Xtra Cash
clurock
Paint Ninja
Mumbo Jumbo
Unarae
Kool Kat
AlterBlade
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate Empty
PostSubject: When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate   When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate EmptyJanuary 16th 2009, 10:27 am

Just when you thought these guys couldn't be anymore "smarter", they get even more "smart".If you go on Ascent(or any other server :roll: ) then you'll find the town is full of non-members whining and throwing snowballs at members and the Night Club.They have tiny brains that don't understand what the word "Pay!!" means.

They keep shouting "Let's quit CP!" and "THIS IS UNFAIR!!".
You know what I said?
"How about you pay instead of whining and acting like a baby!"
"You think CP will care?"

They need to grow up and get this thing called a "membership". :roll:
They keep clogging the entrance to the Night Club.If they think they can get in then they must be stupid or something. XD
What do you think of all this?It's pretty pathetic to me.

By the way, this is a non-member VS member debate.I don't think this is flaming, it's really just us arguing our opinions.

Last edited by Chao on January 17th 2009, 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kool Kat
Vanguard
Vanguard
Kool Kat

Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate   When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate EmptyJanuary 16th 2009, 11:22 am

Chao wrote:
You know what I said?

You didn't! maaan you just tooo cool for me...u go bro.

nah but seriously, yeah maybe they should get a membership... but not all non-members are stupid. i was never a member when i used to play.... =P
but hey whatever, they're throwing snowballs that don't hurt you. =P
just go into the night club, chill out with your "cool member penguin friends" and avoid the non members you hate so much.
maybe club penguin could of added a small part of the game, where only non-members could party.
ehh whatever. i think you take this whole game too seriously.
Back to top Go down
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate   When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate EmptyJanuary 16th 2009, 4:46 pm

It's unfortunate that some people have to be 'rude' toward others, simply cos they can't get into the nightclub for a few days. What's there to do in the nightclub, anyway, regardless of the party for members? Play a few arcade games, or dance to the same old tunes. It won't kill anyone, member or not, to have some well-deserved fun for a few days.
Back to top Go down
Mumbo Jumbo
Mercenary
Mercenary
Mumbo Jumbo

Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate   When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate EmptyJanuary 16th 2009, 7:04 pm

It's stupid and pathetic. How old are these silly people?
Back to top Go down
Paint Ninja
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate   When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate EmptyJanuary 17th 2009, 2:40 am

I'm a non-member and even I think this is stupid. They really need to understand the basics of online games that include memberships. Then again, they will think it's a foreign langauge and say it's stupid and unfair.
Back to top Go down
clurock
Adventurer
Adventurer
clurock

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate   When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate EmptyJanuary 17th 2009, 2:46 am

That really sucks, but I don't care.
Back to top Go down
Xtra Cash
Mercenary
Mercenary
Xtra Cash

Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate   When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate EmptyJanuary 17th 2009, 3:46 pm

I keep telling them that it's not our fault that were members and can go inside. Some of the people on my buddy list are banned because they report you if you are a member orif you don't get off the metal thing.
Back to top Go down
magicNASRI
Exemplar
Exemplar
magicNASRI

Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate   When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate EmptyJanuary 17th 2009, 4:27 pm

Chao wrote:
Just when you thought these guys couldn't be anymore "smarter", they get even more "smart".If you go on Ascent(or any other server :roll: ) then you'll find the town is full of non-members whining and throwing snowballs at members and the Night Club.They have tiny brains that don't understand what the word "Pay!!" means.

You know what I said?

They keep clogging the entrance to the Night Club.If they think they can get in then they must be stupid or something. XD

Amen.

Agreed. I just hate these non members, they are definitely noobs, and they can just ask their mum or dad/guardians to pay. Easy.
:scared: I have a membership myself.
Back to top Go down
Mumbo Jumbo
Mercenary
Mercenary
Mumbo Jumbo

Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate   When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate EmptyJanuary 17th 2009, 4:40 pm

They say it's unfair, but we paid good money to get in there :(
Back to top Go down
offscott
Lurker
Lurker
offscott

Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate   When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate EmptyJanuary 17th 2009, 4:44 pm

Yeah, thats true! If you paid you'd obviusly get more things. also if there was no paying and more playing cp would go down very easily with no money.
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate   When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate EmptyJanuary 17th 2009, 4:52 pm

Randy Oggy wrote:
Chao wrote:

You know what I said?

Amen.

Agreed. I just hate these non members, they are definitely noobs, and they can just ask their mum or dad/guardians to pay. Easy.

Does that mean... You hate me?
Shut up on those rant already! I personally think only extremely spoiled children will say asking for parents to pay for a game to get membership is easy. You never understand how hard it is to ask some of the parents. Just because you are spoiled the second you were born doesnt mean the other people are as well. Im tired of all these "Just ask your parents are a membership", "Do they know what paying means?". WHAT IF YOU CANNOT PAY?! If you see these rants from "stupid noobs without membership", GET OVER WITH IT! Do you even care what noobs say? Ignore them and continue with your whatever membership life! Im really tired with these membership people separating with nonmmebershiup people with all these rants and stuff. There are always rants about nonmember people from people who got membership(majority of you. Dont care if you are spoiled of not). You think I can just get over with it and all those? The only thing I can think about all these people ranting is that they are spoiled children and I think if you are to be a nonmember, you WILL be part of this noob gang.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate   When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate EmptyJanuary 17th 2009, 5:24 pm

This is a debate between members and non-members so that this can be settled through full opinions and stories, you can't end it just like that.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate   When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate EmptyJanuary 17th 2009, 7:27 pm

Ketchup Wasabi wrote:
Randy Oggy wrote:
Chao wrote:

You know what I said?

Amen.

Does that mean... You hate me?
Shut up on those rant already! I personally think only extremely spoiled children will say asking for parents to pay for a game to get membership is easy. You never understand how hard it is to ask some of the parents. Just because you are spoiled the second you were born doesnt mean the other people are as well. Im tired of all these "Just ask your parents are a membership", "Do they know what paying means?". WHAT IF YOU CANNOT PAY?! If you see these rants from "stupid noobs without membership", GET OVER WITH IT! Do you even care what noobs say? Ignore them and continue with your whatever membership life! Im really tired with these membership people separating with nonmmebershiup people with all these rants and stuff. There are always rants about nonmember people from people who got membership(majority of you. Dont care if you are spoiled of not). You think I can just get over with it and all those? The only thing I can think about all these people ranting is that they are spoiled children and I think if you are to be a nonmember, you WILL be part of this noob gang.
So you think you are better? Are you blaming us for helping support the game you play and telling us that people who are yelling and screaming because they are not members are completely fair and perfect?
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate   When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate EmptyJanuary 17th 2009, 7:33 pm

What do you mean?

Im totally ok with members. Just stop those rant about those noob. Thats life man! If you are to keep ranting about these stuff, it shows me you are totally spoiled and noobish. If you like the game and you support it, why would you rant about it at the same time?
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate   When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate EmptyJanuary 17th 2009, 7:35 pm

Ketchup Wasabi wrote:
What do you mean?

Im totally ok with members. Just stop those rant about those noob. Thats life man! If you are to keep ranting about these stuff, it shows me you are totally spoiled and noobish. If you like the game and you support it, why would you rant about it at the same time?
We are ranting against the people who are ranting. Thats life man! We're ranting about the people being selfish and annoying in the game, not the game itself.

And in your previous post you were bashing out all members. Or, it seemed to an extreme extent.
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate   When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate EmptyJanuary 17th 2009, 7:38 pm

Im just tired of all these rantings about players. It doesnt mean that you have to rant if other people are ranting.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate   When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate EmptyJanuary 17th 2009, 7:39 pm

Ketchup Wasabi wrote:
What do you mean?

We're not the ones being selfish, we're the ones trying to defend the title "Paying Members" because they are the ones that get more rights, and this party is like a thank-you for helping the game with money to make it even better and help the world and so forth.Non-member are going to whine and moan as always about member parties because it's "unfair" or "mean".It's not mean, you aren't paying for the game, so why should you get to join in?Just shut up with the complaining and go do something else, that would be my statement.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate   When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate EmptyJanuary 17th 2009, 7:40 pm

Well, what if I am sick and tired of a bunch of non-members going up to the door of the night club and yelling at CP for all they have done? What a waste of time for all of us.
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate   When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate EmptyJanuary 17th 2009, 7:41 pm

If you are tired of them, posting a thread here ranting about it makes not help.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate   When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate EmptyJanuary 17th 2009, 7:43 pm

You mean by posting here I can post what I want, right?I decided to post a debate, and I did.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate   When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate EmptyJanuary 17th 2009, 7:44 pm

Ketchup Wasabi wrote:
If you are tired of them, posting a thread here ranting about it makes not help.
Oh yes, because sitting around and not talking with others about it is going to help, too. We are expressing our feelings towards these very annoying people, and you post for us to shut up. We tell you our side of the arguement, a really strong side, and you tell us that we shouldn't go around ranting? I will do what I want, and for goodness sake this is an arguement, or at least it is now.
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate   When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate EmptyJanuary 17th 2009, 7:46 pm

Just try not to post about these rants. It really gets annoying sometimes. When I scroll down the page sometimes, it is all: I hate these nonmembers. Annoying noobs. Arent you tired of these nonmember noobs?

Come on, nonmembers arent that bad. These posts just hurt the feelings of nonmembers who are not noobs. It is even worse when you go like cant they just pay? Yah like we wouldnt if we can....
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate   When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate EmptyJanuary 17th 2009, 7:47 pm

If this is annoying you so much and you won't contribute to the debate then why are you posting here?You said yourself, ignore it if you don't like it. :P
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate   When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate EmptyJanuary 17th 2009, 7:47 pm

I have never said non-members are bad. I said the ones who complain about not being able to enter a members-only party are annoying.
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate   When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate EmptyJanuary 17th 2009, 7:48 pm

But still.... it seems kinda racist to do that..... xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate   When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate Empty

Back to top Go down

When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next