Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Letters from Banhammer land

Go down 
+14
Yoda.
Loiy1
XdBoYxD
BabyCP
Bandit
Moe Lester
Tricky
Dan
Argie
Donkey
Rudolph
ParkourSAM
iCool
Sidibu
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sidibu
Lurker
Lurker
Sidibu

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Letters from Banhammer land Empty
PostSubject: Letters from Banhammer land   Letters from Banhammer land EmptySeptember 6th 2009, 11:24 am

Hello, everyone. I'm DarkBoom. Now before you go ban me (yes, I'm talking to you, Jazz) listen to what I have to say.

I know you hate me, and for good reasons too. But why was I banned again? I played a joke on Jazz and pretended I was Egaro (with permission from Egaro himself, you can ask him if you want) and I got banned for it. I mean..what the heck? What kind of reason is that? When I try to explain myself, you refuse to listen. The whole "DB threads" thing was a joke as well, I don't see why you should be so angry about it. Tricky posted a joke subject before IN THE CHIT-CHAT FORUM, Payton posted a joke subject before IN THE CHIT-CHAT FORUM, iWaddle posted a joke subject before IN THE CHIT-CHAT FORUM, RTL posted a joke subject before IN THE CHIT-CHAT FORUM. So why was I banned for that? It was fun, it made the forum more active, etc..

I already apologized for ruining the forum, Tri-Edge was given a chance after that and he was unbanned. So why can't I get a chance, too?

You hate me, I hate you. Let's say I admin a forum that you go on (which I don't), I won't go ahead and ban you just because I hate you.

I'd like to have my account unbanned for reasons listed above.
Back to top Go down
iCool
Exemplar
Exemplar
iCool

Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Letters from Banhammer land   Letters from Banhammer land EmptySeptember 6th 2009, 11:42 am

I think you should be unbanned,anyway were you the one who kept making accounts?
Back to top Go down
Sidibu
Lurker
Lurker
Sidibu

PostSubject: Re: Letters from Banhammer land   Letters from Banhammer land EmptySeptember 6th 2009, 11:44 am

THANK YOU.
Finally, someone posts. :P

Nope, I believe that's KD. He even said it in that thread he kept posting in anyway.
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Letters from Banhammer land   Letters from Banhammer land EmptySeptember 6th 2009, 11:49 am

I'm all in favor of unbanning you, and I think it wasn't right that they unbanned you. Yet, I'm no administrator so I can't really do anything to help you.

Last edited by BiteTheDust on September 6th 2009, 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sidibu
Lurker
Lurker
Sidibu

PostSubject: Re: Letters from Banhammer land   Letters from Banhammer land EmptySeptember 6th 2009, 11:52 am

BiteTheDust wrote:
I'm all in favor of unbanning you, and I think it wasn't right. Yet, I'm no administrator so I can't really do anything to help you.

Knowing that really helps too. ❤
;D
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Letters from Banhammer land   Letters from Banhammer land EmptySeptember 6th 2009, 11:54 am

Umm...You forced me to post.
Yea I'm just confused so yea...
Unban =p
Back to top Go down
iCool
Exemplar
Exemplar
iCool

PostSubject: Re: Letters from Banhammer land   Letters from Banhammer land EmptySeptember 6th 2009, 11:59 am

Unban!Unban! wait who can unban the mods say they can't then itt's all up for the admins.Get an admin to come on!!
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Letters from Banhammer land   Letters from Banhammer land EmptySeptember 6th 2009, 12:25 pm

iCool wrote:
Unban!Unban! wait who can unban the mods say they can't then itt's all up for the admins.Get an admin to come on!!
iCool... You just caught up in the whole DB thing.
Back to top Go down
Donkey
Sidekick
Sidekick
Donkey

Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Letters from Banhammer land   Letters from Banhammer land EmptySeptember 6th 2009, 2:22 pm

You win some you lose some.

While you win, you lost this one.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Letters from Banhammer land   Letters from Banhammer land EmptySeptember 6th 2009, 3:17 pm

I was told that this new account was banned, again. Why didn't you let her listen to your side of the arguement and defend herself before you banned her yet again? You could at least give her a chance... expecially since this thread makes perfect sense and most of the people posting in it agree with her that she should get another go.

^ To whoever banned her, again.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Letters from Banhammer land   Letters from Banhammer land EmptySeptember 6th 2009, 5:11 pm

In my opinion your shakey past is what has me on the edge. Your a great user but the stuff youve done in the past with payton and now we cant trust you anymore, I just don't know what to think.
-Dan
Back to top Go down
iCool
Exemplar
Exemplar
iCool

PostSubject: Re: Letters from Banhammer land   Letters from Banhammer land EmptySeptember 6th 2009, 5:13 pm

Halama wrote:
iCool wrote:
iCool... You just caught up in the whole DB thing.

NoNo i know that she tried to do alot of things bad.But,she's asking for another chance.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: Letters from Banhammer land   Letters from Banhammer land EmptySeptember 6th 2009, 9:17 pm

I always thought of those threads as just a fad/joke. Yes, I've posted a thread of my own before too. The thing is, you posted like 50 and had a lot of users doing stuff for no reason. I'm pretty sure those "I love DB" avatars and things didn't mean anything, it was just "cool" to do. I thought it was a joke taken to far but not far enough to get banned. The rest of the staff thought otherwise I guess.

I think that you are a good person and probably shouldn't have as many bans as you do, but things have happened.

As Argie said, the account was banned by someone and so this post is almost useless.
Back to top Go down
Moe Lester
Observer
Observer

PostSubject: Re: Letters from Banhammer land   Letters from Banhammer land EmptySeptember 6th 2009, 9:39 pm

50? That's a bit far-fetched, don't you think? :P I appreciate what you said, Tricky.
Since my other account got banned, I made this one. What's the use, though? This one is gonna get banned sooner or later. =(

iCool, iluvu2honwon. ;D
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: Letters from Banhammer land   Letters from Banhammer land EmptySeptember 6th 2009, 11:39 pm

HauntedHouse wrote:
50? That's a bit far-fetched, don't you think? :P I appreciate what you said, Tricky.
Since my other account got banned, I made this one. What's the use, though? This one is gonna get banned sooner or later. =(

iCool, iluvu2honwon. ;D
A little, but not much. There were a lot of threads. :0o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Letters from Banhammer land   Letters from Banhammer land EmptySeptember 7th 2009, 8:08 am

DB, I honestly think that you should be unbanned, you're being very serious about this, and it's un-fair.
:snomanthegreat[/b]
Back to top Go down
Moe Lester
Observer
Observer

PostSubject: Re: Letters from Banhammer land   Letters from Banhammer land EmptySeptember 7th 2009, 9:13 am

Tricky14 wrote:
HauntedHouse wrote:

iCool, iluvu2honwon. ;D
They were seven to be exact. Your math skills are awesome, Tricky. Payton Bice
Donkey, don't worry. I'm female, I don't that would work well. D:
Thanks for your support, Snoman.
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Bandit

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Letters from Banhammer land   Letters from Banhammer land EmptySeptember 7th 2009, 9:18 am

I don't know, I mean you've hacked majorly but you also contribute a lot. One more chance I guess.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Letters from Banhammer land   Letters from Banhammer land EmptySeptember 7th 2009, 1:09 pm

HauntedHouse is DB. Oh gosh. xD

Well, I agree on some stuff you said. And I have no clue, who banned you. Like you said, KD was unbanned and was given another chance. So I think you deserve that other chance too.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: Letters from Banhammer land   Letters from Banhammer land EmptySeptember 7th 2009, 3:38 pm

HauntedHouse wrote:
Tricky14 wrote:
HauntedHouse wrote:

iCool, iluvu2honwon. ;D
They were seven to be exact. Your math skills are awesome, Tricky. Payton Bice
Donkey, don't worry. I'm female, I don't that would work well. D:
Thanks for your support, Snoman.
Math is actually one of my better subjects. I just didn't want to go back and check them all, as you must have done for me. ^_^
Back to top Go down
XdBoYxD
Observer
Observer
XdBoYxD

Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Letters from Banhammer land   Letters from Banhammer land EmptySeptember 7th 2009, 3:49 pm

UNBAN UNBAN U NEED TO BE UNBAN admins unban him now or we all quit!!!! if you dont unban him in the next 8 hours we all quit >.< NOW UNBAN ITS A UNFAIR BAN!
Back to top Go down
Moe Lester
Observer
Observer

PostSubject: Re: Letters from Banhammer land   Letters from Banhammer land EmptySeptember 7th 2009, 4:17 pm

xdboyxd wrote:
UNBAN UNBAN U NEED TO BE UNBAN admins unban him now or we all quit!!!! if you dont unban him in the next 8 hours we all quit >.< NOW UNBAN ITS A UNFAIR BAN!
I'm a she, but thanks for the effort. :P
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Letters from Banhammer land   Letters from Banhammer land EmptySeptember 7th 2009, 4:19 pm

xdboyxd wrote:

Oh Noez!1!
Back to top Go down
Donkey
Sidekick
Sidekick
Donkey

Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Letters from Banhammer land   Letters from Banhammer land EmptySeptember 7th 2009, 5:29 pm

I was talking to 11 year old xdboyxd.
Back to top Go down
Loiy1
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Loiy1

Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Letters from Banhammer land   Letters from Banhammer land EmptySeptember 7th 2009, 5:31 pm

Everyone is making a huge deal out of this. Personally, I think DB is nice, She deserves to be unbanned, and then all this flaming can be over with.

But, We do not live in a world like that, and this fighting, bickering, and arguing will continue.

So... carry on with all your childish behavior.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letters from Banhammer land   Letters from Banhammer land Empty

Back to top Go down

Letters from Banhammer land
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next