Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bad attempt at recreating a drawing

Go down 
+3
Yoda.
ScooterMeow
Rockwire
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rockwire
Vagabond
Vagabond
Rockwire

Registration date : 2009-10-11

Bad attempt at recreating a drawing Empty
PostSubject: Bad attempt at recreating a drawing   Bad attempt at recreating a drawing EmptyOctober 11th 2009, 10:35 pm

I drew this amazing picture that I was planning on putting on a T-shirt for my website, but I don't have a scanner hooked up to my laptop so I couldn't scan the picture into photoshop and edit it from there so this is my sad attempt "enjoy"

Bad attempt at recreating a drawing Aeroli10
Back to top Go down
ScooterMeow
Mario Fanatic
ScooterMeow

Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Bad attempt at recreating a drawing   Bad attempt at recreating a drawing EmptyOctober 12th 2009, 8:54 am

It's AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Yoda.
Digintary
Digintary
Yoda.

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Bad attempt at recreating a drawing   Bad attempt at recreating a drawing EmptyOctober 12th 2009, 10:34 am

That's really good
I'm looking forward to your art
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Bad attempt at recreating a drawing   Bad attempt at recreating a drawing EmptyOctober 12th 2009, 11:09 am

The grainy background and that white thing (which by the way overlaps with the black background creating a weird effect), they really make the whole piece look worse. You would've been better off with a transparent background. The tree leaves look okay, but they could've used shading of some sort. The balloon is kinda squiggly too, that could've been easily avoided if you paid more time smoothing the lines. The sun looks a little weird, it should look more yellow than lime green. The clouds look good, except for the one in the back, it just looks wrong for reason, maybe it's the color difference, I don't know. I like that piece of taped paper with the text written on it, it adds a nice touch. Solid job, but could be built on and improved. :)
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Bad attempt at recreating a drawing   Bad attempt at recreating a drawing EmptyOctober 12th 2009, 12:06 pm

Blue Dude wrote:
It's AWESOME!!!!!
Please don't spam. I removed half of the exclamation marks you used.

Anywho, I think it's good but not great. The grainy effect in the background doesn't match at all.
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Bad attempt at recreating a drawing   Bad attempt at recreating a drawing EmptyOctober 12th 2009, 12:47 pm

Blue Dude wrote:
It's AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blue Dude: The cancer killing CPP
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Bad attempt at recreating a drawing   Bad attempt at recreating a drawing EmptyOctober 12th 2009, 12:52 pm

Did he just edit it again? Bad attempt at recreating a drawing 220244
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Bad attempt at recreating a drawing   Bad attempt at recreating a drawing EmptyOctober 12th 2009, 12:54 pm

JazzMuffin wrote:
b&
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Bad attempt at recreating a drawing   Bad attempt at recreating a drawing EmptyOctober 12th 2009, 1:05 pm

JazzMuffin wrote:

Someone's having their time of the month. ;D

And by time, I'm referring to Blue Dude's retardation phase.
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Bad attempt at recreating a drawing   Bad attempt at recreating a drawing EmptyOctober 12th 2009, 1:27 pm

DarkBoom wrote:
JazzMuffin wrote:

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Back to top Go down
Rockwire
Vagabond
Vagabond
Rockwire

Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Bad attempt at recreating a drawing   Bad attempt at recreating a drawing EmptyOctober 12th 2009, 8:13 pm

DarkBoom wrote:
The grainy background and that white thing (which by the way overlaps with the black background creating a weird effect), they really make the whole piece look worse. You would've been better off with a transparent background. The tree leaves look okay, but they could've used shading of some sort. The balloon is kinda squiggly too, that could've been easily avoided if you paid more time smoothing the lines. The sun looks a little weird, it should look more yellow than lime green. The clouds look good, except for the one in the back, it just looks wrong for reason, maybe it's the color difference, I don't know. I like that piece of taped paper with the text written on it, it adds a nice touch. Solid job, but could be built on and improved. :)

Well actually I thought that was a little weird myself because the background is supposed to be transparent so I was just a little surprised when i posted it I don't really know why it did that.

Thanks for the feedback I'll be sure to post more stuff soon haha maybe i should upload the original picture.
Back to top Go down
Linky
The Linky
The Linky
Linky

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Bad attempt at recreating a drawing   Bad attempt at recreating a drawing EmptyOctober 12th 2009, 8:39 pm

It is good.
It seems like the pic was cropped badly, look at the top.

~Linky
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad attempt at recreating a drawing   Bad attempt at recreating a drawing EmptyOctober 12th 2009, 11:56 pm

BT wrote:
DarkBoom wrote:
JazzMuffin wrote:

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

EWWWW SHES REFERRING TO HER PERIOD!
Thats gross.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad attempt at recreating a drawing   Bad attempt at recreating a drawing Empty

Back to top Go down

Bad attempt at recreating a drawing
Page 1 of 1