Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Card-Jitsu Fire Codes are not ready to be redeemed.

Go down 
+3
Bronze
Linky
Rico1206
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rico1206
Vagabond
Vagabond
Rico1206

Registration date : 2009-07-24

Card-Jitsu Fire Codes are not ready to be redeemed. Empty
PostSubject: Card-Jitsu Fire Codes are not ready to be redeemed.   Card-Jitsu Fire Codes are not ready to be redeemed. EmptyNovember 16th 2009, 9:46 am

Ok, I got 2 large boxes of Card-Jitsu FIRE the other day and then I enter the code into "Unlock Items Online" and you know what happens? I get a sign that reads "We are not quite ready, Please hold onto your codes and check back later." Well, I did, I thought it was just a mess up and then I had to leave Wednes (when I got pack #1) and so I come back Friday and try them and you know what??? The same thing happens so I e-mail CP and they reply back and say that The Card-Jitsu Fire Codes can't be redeemed untill next week which to me, made me think, Card-Jitsu Fire being released next week? And so I thouhgt it was cause the game wasn't released which it probably it. So here's something to remember:

All you out there with the Card-Jitsu Fire Codes, you better hold onto them untill next week. I'm just sayin'....
Back to top Go down
Linky
The Linky
The Linky
Linky

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Card-Jitsu Fire Codes are not ready to be redeemed.   Card-Jitsu Fire Codes are not ready to be redeemed. EmptyNovember 16th 2009, 9:53 am

That is weird that you can redeem them.
Well, at last they weren't a code that didn't work.

~Linky
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Card-Jitsu Fire Codes are not ready to be redeemed.   Card-Jitsu Fire Codes are not ready to be redeemed. EmptyNovember 16th 2009, 12:55 pm

Rico1206 wrote:
Ok, I got 2 large boxes of Card-Jitsu FIRE the other day and then I enter the code into "Unlock Items Online" and you know what happens? I get a sign that reads "We are not quite ready, Please hold onto your codes and check back later." Well, I did, I thought it was just a mess up and then I had to leave Wednes (when I got pack #1) and so I come back Friday and try them and you know what??? The same thing happens so I e-mail CP and they reply back and say that The Card-Jitsu Fire Codes can't be redeemed untill next week which to me, made me think, Card-Jitsu Fire being released next week? And so I thouhgt it was cause the game wasn't released which it probably it. So here's something to remember:

All you out there with the Card-Jitsu Fire Codes, you better hold onto them untill next week. I'm just sayin'....
Woah. Big PR bad. You would have thought they wouldn't sell them until they are ready...
Back to top Go down
Fat santa
Sidekick
Sidekick
Fat santa

Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Card-Jitsu Fire Codes are not ready to be redeemed.   Card-Jitsu Fire Codes are not ready to be redeemed. EmptyNovember 16th 2009, 1:09 pm

Well i havent got fire cards yet so yeah.....
But very wierd but im still getting the normal ones still lol!
Back to top Go down
tntclay
Adept
Adept
tntclay

Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Card-Jitsu Fire Codes are not ready to be redeemed.   Card-Jitsu Fire Codes are not ready to be redeemed. EmptyNovember 24th 2009, 5:18 pm

I have not got any and probally wont because i live in the UK and i dont know where to get them
Back to top Go down
Eddie
Wanderer
Wanderer

Registration date : 2009-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Card-Jitsu Fire Codes are not ready to be redeemed.   Card-Jitsu Fire Codes are not ready to be redeemed. EmptyNovember 24th 2009, 10:18 pm

Cold had a good point. Why wait an entire week after the game release to activate the system when you start selling them like a week before the game is even a reality.
Back to top Go down
rasmuskard
Lurker
Lurker
rasmuskard

Registration date : 2010-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Card-Jitsu Fire Codes are not ready to be redeemed.   Card-Jitsu Fire Codes are not ready to be redeemed. EmptyNovember 6th 2010, 8:33 am

hallo
Back to top Go down
rasmuskard
Lurker
Lurker
rasmuskard

Registration date : 2010-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Card-Jitsu Fire Codes are not ready to be redeemed.   Card-Jitsu Fire Codes are not ready to be redeemed. EmptyNovember 6th 2010, 8:34 am

:pirate:
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Card-Jitsu Fire Codes are not ready to be redeemed.   Card-Jitsu Fire Codes are not ready to be redeemed. EmptyNovember 6th 2010, 9:06 am

Please read the rules here before posting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Card-Jitsu Fire Codes are not ready to be redeemed.   Card-Jitsu Fire Codes are not ready to be redeemed. Empty

Back to top Go down

Card-Jitsu Fire Codes are not ready to be redeemed.
Page 1 of 1