Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Card-Jitsu Fire comes out early

Go down 
+6
Thunder
Linky
Chasedev
Kyuu
Dan
ScooterMeow
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ScooterMeow
Mario Fanatic
ScooterMeow

Registration date : 2009-07-20

Card-Jitsu Fire comes out early Empty
PostSubject: Card-Jitsu Fire comes out early   Card-Jitsu Fire comes out early EmptyNovember 23rd 2009, 9:54 pm

Yeah. Well, anyways, the new card game "Card-Jitsu Fire" just came out today, when it was supposed to come ut tomorrow. I can't write a report on it right now, I needa have my shower. I'll write it after that.
Okay, I know this isn't any help on why it came out early, but here's what Billybob said:
Hello Penguins!

It's here! If you're a member ninja and have the mask and the Amulet, head to the Fire Dojo now for the chance to play Card-Jitsu Fire first!!

4 ninjas can play all at once - If you want to practice with friends, you can go to the mats - or if you want to earn your Fire Suit, talk to Sensei! There are a couple of different types of battles you can have on the game board.

Card-Jitsu Fire comes out early Cardjitsu
Hey - those of you with new Card-Jitsu Fire trading card codes have been getting a message that we weren't quite ready for them. We're really sorry for the delay - and we wanted to say thank you for being so patient! They're ready now and you can redeem them for your online cards. We also wanted to remind you that if you see anything that could be a bug, let us know so we can squash it...

Have fun playing Card-Jitsu Fire!! We really want to know what you think!

Until then...Waddle on!

-Club Penguin Team

By Billybob on November 23 2009 01:48

I contacted CP. I'll let you know what they said when they e-mail me back.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Card-Jitsu Fire comes out early   Card-Jitsu Fire comes out early EmptyNovember 23rd 2009, 11:51 pm

:D Thanks!!
-Dan
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Card-Jitsu Fire comes out early   Card-Jitsu Fire comes out early EmptyNovember 23rd 2009, 11:53 pm

Blue Dude wrote:

when they e-mail me back.

I'm sorry but I seriously lol'd.

Also, all the good things happen when I quit....
Back to top Go down
Chasedev
Seeker
Seeker
Chasedev

Registration date : 2009-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Card-Jitsu Fire comes out early   Card-Jitsu Fire comes out early EmptyNovember 24th 2009, 12:04 am

actually I was kinda like thew first! I was in CP and when I went to the fire dojo it was all white, which means they made changes, when I logged in, Fire dojo Was here! It was AWESOME!!!!! I love it, I have a laptop and desktop so I can, ya know get more items and stuff ;)
Back to top Go down
Linky
The Linky
The Linky
Linky

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Card-Jitsu Fire comes out early   Card-Jitsu Fire comes out early EmptyNovember 24th 2009, 9:44 am

Thanks for the update!

~Linky
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Card-Jitsu Fire comes out early   Card-Jitsu Fire comes out early EmptyNovember 24th 2009, 5:59 pm

I love this new game. Thanks for the update, Blue Dude!
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Card-Jitsu Fire comes out early   Card-Jitsu Fire comes out early EmptyNovember 24th 2009, 6:30 pm

When you're talking to Sensei, click on his amulet and let him talk. Then click on his Fire Robe and let him talk. He will explain that there will be two more rooms that will become accessible later on, one for mastering the element of water, and one for mastering the element of ice.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Card-Jitsu Fire comes out early   Card-Jitsu Fire comes out early EmptyNovember 24th 2009, 7:11 pm

I got the fire shoes!
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Card-Jitsu Fire comes out early   Card-Jitsu Fire comes out early EmptyNovember 24th 2009, 8:39 pm

Post some pictures! Im a newby non member.
Card-Jitsu Fire comes out early 207297
-Dan
Back to top Go down
allie207
Beholder
Beholder
allie207

Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Card-Jitsu Fire comes out early   Card-Jitsu Fire comes out early EmptyNovember 24th 2009, 9:15 pm

I have the fire shoes some people have the whole suit already =\ they must have no life!
Back to top Go down
ScooterMeow
Mario Fanatic
ScooterMeow

Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Card-Jitsu Fire comes out early   Card-Jitsu Fire comes out early EmptyNovember 24th 2009, 9:34 pm

Ninja Dan wrote:
Post some pictures! Im a newby non member.
Card-Jitsu Fire comes out early 207297
-Dan
Okay...
Fire Dojo:
Spoiler:
2-player:
Spoiler:
3-player:
Spoiler:
4-player:
Spoiler:

Well, that's all the stuff for Card-Jitsu Fire.

allie207 wrote:
I have the fire shoes some people have the whole suit already =\ they must have no life!
I doubt it. Maybe Card-Jitsu Fire's just too easy for them.
Back to top Go down
Eddie
Wanderer
Wanderer

Registration date : 2009-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Card-Jitsu Fire comes out early   Card-Jitsu Fire comes out early EmptyNovember 24th 2009, 10:23 pm

CJF takes a little longer with 4 people though, which makes it out to be a long game each time..
Back to top Go down
ihero
Drifter
Drifter
ihero

Registration date : 2009-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Card-Jitsu Fire comes out early   Card-Jitsu Fire comes out early EmptyNovember 27th 2009, 1:49 am

i have all the suit and i won on the sensi so he said Congravulation Your A Fire Ninja and adaed a gem on my amulet.

and after fire jitsu there will be water the snow jitsu there working on it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Card-Jitsu Fire comes out early   Card-Jitsu Fire comes out early Empty

Back to top Go down

Card-Jitsu Fire comes out early
Page 1 of 1