Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Club Penguin Planet 2

Go down 
+5
Triton
Hellopayton
Mikki
Linky
Kyuu
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Registration date : 2008-03-01

Club Penguin Planet 2 Empty
PostSubject: Club Penguin Planet 2   Club Penguin Planet 2 EmptyNovember 16th 2009, 7:37 pm

Only 1/4 of us play Club Penguin still. So why are we here? Friendship, and that's why this forum is slowly, but significantly dying. Let's play a game. Forget who I am, what I did and what I represent, and I will do the same for you. RTL - Guin - Cj- Dark are no longer admins, they were the government, even if you didn't think of it that way. And as they slowly fell apart, they left Big Sb alone to force in a new government. We're not good with change. In fact, we hated the staff for letting us down so much, the new staff were never given a chance. We were not done blaming the staff were we? No we hated each other. In fact we hated each other so much we huddled up in small groups to take each other down. And if you don't believe look at what's going on now.

A few months ago it was an all out war between Team Payton and the CPP Staff. And boy, if you could have anything close to a war over a forum, that was one of them. And although Team Payton is deceased( As my private records show ) their former members and supporters and or affiliates still rebel against the staff. The Payton War was a huge eye-opener for the peaceful CPP. And that is where I can say with confidence, we fell of the building and began to fall and die.

But that was the past, and each day it gets worse and worse. A group of members ( Including Me ) are still trying to capture the falling site, but the Staff are trying to as well, and we don't see eye to eye, and two arrows at the same small target, neither arrow will be successful.

CPP went through a lot. And if you don't believe me, ask some of the elder members from 2008, we survived so many things, it makes me smile to know we were victorious, but with out the old admins and mods, if we go through another forum disaster, that'll be the icing on the cake.

So please CPP, let down your barriers and stop being so insecure and stop betraying each other. Stop the now frequent flame wars. And once again, be friends. I've never been so insecure and hurt in my life. It's nice to come home and chat with your only friends. CPP became my home because of that.

I'm not perfect, and I don't care what color your name is, neither are you. Don't hold the past against me, but never forget the past. Never forget what CPP is, never forget who you really are.

Never forget.

--

And as this point, I don't care what you say to me. If you have the guts to lock this thread, I'll make another, until you ban me. Then I'll walk away, homeless, wondering what happen to the unbreakable Planet. We're mention somewhat on MCCP. Which is HUGE. We're the promise land to Dock Penguins. And we are the christmas star to ever smaller CP forum. If we fell, then, I won't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Linky
The Linky
The Linky
Linky

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet 2   Club Penguin Planet 2 EmptyNovember 16th 2009, 7:40 pm

What is the point?

Quote :
If you have the guts to lock this thread,
xd
You called the staff guts.

~Linky
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet 2   Club Penguin Planet 2 EmptyNovember 16th 2009, 7:42 pm

Big Linky wrote:
What is the point?

Quote :
xd

~Linky

What's the point. WHAT'S THE POINT.

Oh my god. Somebody help that child.
Back to top Go down
Mikki
Exemplar
Exemplar
Mikki

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet 2   Club Penguin Planet 2 EmptyNovember 16th 2009, 7:48 pm

I really couldn't agree more, actully. This is the most strongest threads of all the "CPP is dying" threads. HOPEFULLY, the staff would actully take this one into mind.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet 2   Club Penguin Planet 2 EmptyNovember 16th 2009, 7:49 pm

Mikki wrote:
I really couldn't agree more, actully. This is the most strongest threads of all the "CPP is dying" threads. HOPEFULLY, the staff would actully take this one into mind.

Club Penguin Planet 2 185998 They don't know how much CPP means to me. I hope so, CPP is my drug, I'm hooked for life.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet 2   Club Penguin Planet 2 EmptyNovember 16th 2009, 7:49 pm

We opened your eyes, now do something about your mess. :)
Back to top Go down
Linky
The Linky
The Linky
Linky

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet 2   Club Penguin Planet 2 EmptyNovember 16th 2009, 7:50 pm

Pman wrote:
Big Linky wrote:
What is the point?

Quote :
xd

~Linky

You said the point is about locking this thread.
I get the point now after I read it over again.
The forum is getting a little less inactive.

~Linky
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet 2   Club Penguin Planet 2 EmptyNovember 16th 2009, 8:00 pm

Big Linky wrote:
Pman wrote:
Big Linky wrote:
What is the point?

Quote :
xd

~Linky

You said the point is about locking this thread.
I get the point now after I read it over again.
The forum is getting a little less inactive.

~Linky

That's part of it.
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet 2   Club Penguin Planet 2 EmptyNovember 16th 2009, 8:02 pm

Somebody had to make this, and I'm glad it was you. Perfect wording.

I couldn't agree more and I'm ready to do whatever is necessary to fulfill this. We all need to throw down the arrogant attitudes and treat everyone with respect.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet 2   Club Penguin Planet 2 EmptyNovember 16th 2009, 8:04 pm

Triton wrote:

I couldn't agree more and I'm ready to do whatever is necessary to fulfill this. We all need to throw down the arrogant attitudes and treat everyone with respect.

Thank you so much Triton, not for the compliment on the writing, but for seeing the problem. It is about time we stopped pointing fingers as well. Don't complain, fix it.
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet 2   Club Penguin Planet 2 EmptyNovember 16th 2009, 8:34 pm

Pman, I've tried this before. Unfortunately, they stole all of my ideas and then banned me.

I'd love to see you as a mod, but you'll be banned before then.
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet 2   Club Penguin Planet 2 EmptyNovember 16th 2009, 8:37 pm

BT wrote:
Pman, I've tried this before. Unfortunately, they stole all of my ideas and then banned me.

BT your a smart guy, but you keep holding onto the past and your never letting it go. All your comments are doing are stopping us from getting anywhere.
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet 2   Club Penguin Planet 2 EmptyNovember 16th 2009, 8:39 pm

Triton wrote:
BT wrote:

BT your a smart guy, but you keep holding onto the past and your never letting it go. All your comments are doing are stopping us from getting anywhere.
Emphasize the future, explain the past.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet 2   Club Penguin Planet 2 EmptyNovember 16th 2009, 8:43 pm

BT. It's true not to forget the past, we must always remember it's there. Though, it is time to let things go. I don't know how to explain this to you, for you are like rock when it comes to your statements, though. But I trust you to put my words to sense when I say:

We've all made our mistakes and gone down roads we think strongly to be right. But right now, what matters the most, is us being together.

You are to love one another, but you don't have to like them.

Last edited by Pman on November 16th 2009, 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : tpyo)
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet 2   Club Penguin Planet 2 EmptyNovember 16th 2009, 9:04 pm

Triton wrote:

I agree, I too am willing to help through whatever happens. CPP's time will come eventually, and it's history will come to an end as well. The future appears quite mysterious for this forum...
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet 2   Club Penguin Planet 2 EmptyNovember 16th 2009, 9:06 pm

Chao wrote:
Triton wrote:

I agree, I too am willing to help through whatever happens. CPP's time will come eventually, and it's history will come to an end as well. The future appears quite mysterious for this forum...

Everything does come to an end. Though, as long as I can do something to prevent it, I won't let something of two years die and MCCP has been along for how long?
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet 2   Club Penguin Planet 2 EmptyNovember 16th 2009, 9:10 pm

Quite a long time, but nothing can beat MCCP, and I mean nothing. It has been around since the birth of Club Penguin, and no one can beat its astonishing amount of activity, as well as its amount of users. Every following forum will not last though, and this is the truth.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet 2   Club Penguin Planet 2 EmptyNovember 16th 2009, 9:44 pm

Ok, this a wonderful thread even though I dissed you like yesterday, Im sorry, I got outta control and I understand 150%. Ive been here since day one, i was a part of the staff that made this and was supposed to be the first mod. Ive been here a while.. But yes, we've gone through A TON and thats what makes us who we are now. The immature hackings all that kinda stuff just shape this forum a different way each time. And its been all downhill from there. Yeah we do have hackers that have hacked us before and are here but honestly, Its how you are now. And these past 3 months we havent had hacks but some flame wars and it continues to build and there is a lot of hate between alot of us. Next, one thing I've always thought but Im gonna let it out now, I myself never reveal my true "me" I guess you could say. Im a moderator here and many know me as a nice guy and thats what I try to be but its catching up to me. I think I may have given three infractions but never have banned a person besides a spammer. But if I actually told you guys how I felt about your actions, maybe it would change some attitudes, maybe not. Im always too nice about it. I believe and if we straightened some things out, I think we can be a wonderful forum. Pman, like you said, Im almost addicted to the forum also, Ive been with forums alot and have some friends here still but many have left, but thats what keeps me here. You guys, you are the ones with the intresting thoughts and what not that kinda entertain me for the time I come on each day basically. No this thread wont be locked and I hate when you guys say that because it makes me and maybe some other staff feel hated because we stop very good threads like this. These are motivators that can spring a forum into a good path. If I have more words, Ill post them, until then. Thanks for reading.
-Dan
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet 2   Club Penguin Planet 2 EmptyNovember 16th 2009, 9:49 pm

Ninja Dan wrote:
Ok, this a wonderful thread even though I dissed you like yesterday, Im sorry, I got outta control and I understand 150%. Ive been here since day one, i was a part of the staff that made this and was supposed to be the first mod. Ive been here a while.. But yes, we've gone through A TON and thats what makes us who we are now. The immature hackings all that kinda stuff just shape this forum a different way each time. And its been all downhill from there. Yeah we do have hackers that have hacked us before and are here but honestly, Its how you are now. And these past 3 months we havent had hacks but some flame wars and it continues to build and there is a lot of hate between alot of us. Next, one thing I've always thought but Im gonna let it out now, I myself never reveal my true "me" I guess you could say. Im a moderator here and many know me as a nice guy and thats what I try to be but its catching up to me. I think I may have given three infractions but never have banned a person besides a spammer. But if I actually told you guys how I felt about your actions, maybe it would change some attitudes, maybe not. Im always too nice about it. I believe and if we straightened some things out, I think we can be a wonderful forum. Pman, like you said, Im almost addicted to the forum also, Ive been with forums alot and have some friends here still but many have left, but thats what keeps me here. You guys, you are the ones with the intresting thoughts and what not that kinda entertain me for the time I come on each day basically. No this thread wont be locked and I hate when you guys say that because it makes me and maybe some other staff feel hated because we stop very good threads like this. These are motivators that can spring a forum into a good path. If I have more words, Ill post them, until then. Thanks for reading.
-Dan

c0median, sometimes I think your my older cousin who I look up to. Your a perfect role model. Self control, honesty, leader qualities, smart, you are a born moderator. And I'm glad after all my selfish behavior yesterday, you don't look at me like trash, because that's how I feel. I'm also sorry.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet 2   Club Penguin Planet 2 EmptyNovember 16th 2009, 9:59 pm

Thanks Pman, it means alot to know Im looked up to and I hope to continue that as my life goes on into my career. Its something that makes me happy and I love that feeling as if your relied on. Lastly, I look at noone as trash, were all equal but with different personalities and thats what makes us who we are.
-Dan
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet 2   Club Penguin Planet 2 EmptyNovember 16th 2009, 10:14 pm

Now, that was a fine post, c0median.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet 2   Club Penguin Planet 2 EmptyNovember 16th 2009, 10:18 pm

Which one. XD Anyway, thanks Chao.
-Dan
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet 2   Club Penguin Planet 2 EmptyNovember 16th 2009, 10:24 pm

What bugs me, though, is that no one seems to notice how the Random Forum is helping us. Before that, this forum was full of constant, spammed thread asking and begging for random fun. Now that we finally got it, people are suddenly against something that is helping us. That forum is actually helping this, but it still counts for post count on the users. But it gives them something to do, so it keeps us going.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet 2   Club Penguin Planet 2 EmptyNovember 16th 2009, 10:27 pm

Chao wrote:
What bugs me, though, is that no one seems to notice how the Random Forum is helping us. Before that, this forum was full of constant, spammed thread asking and begging for random fun. Now that we finally got it, people are suddenly against something that is helping us. That forum is actually helping this, but it still counts for post count on the users. But it gives them something to do, so it keeps us going.

Whatever keeps us going, at this point, that is the top priority.
Back to top Go down
Flubby
Adept
Adept
Flubby

Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet 2   Club Penguin Planet 2 EmptyNovember 16th 2009, 10:46 pm

Great point you came across. We had great times back with the old staff we made it through the several hackings, and without the forum as a whole we never would've made it through, without us all working together, being supportive and being friends, we would've never survived those hacks. Its time to start our new generation with the new leaders.

Teamwork is the key to sucsess, us being a team of friends is how this forum is going to live on.

T.E.A.M - Together Everyone Achieves More
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet 2   Club Penguin Planet 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Club Penguin Planet 2
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next