Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Club Penguin Planet

Go down 
+27
Kool Kat
Catflap60
Skid985
AlterBlade
Triton
T10N12
Big Sb
Luigi PWNS
Argie
Mikki
Flubby
JazzDawg
Adam[]
Tricky
lookathis
Brennan
Creeper
Penguinluvr562
iJosh
iCool
3oh3nerd998
stevenF50
BabyCP
Puggypug10
Ghost
RTL
Admin
31 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Admin

Registration date : 2008-01-25

Club Penguin Planet Empty
PostSubject: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet EmptyJune 29th 2009, 1:44 pm

As I, Dark have promised Club Penguin Planet is gonna be restored and thanks to forumotion they helped restoring Club Penguin Planet back, I also worked hard until CPP reached to this condition also right now I am aware of everything.

And as I promised there will be new staff chosen, new admins and new moderators.

I and some other staff will choose the new staff members.

If you have anything wrong with your account or have any questions please post them here.

New theme will be made too.

- Dark
Back to top Go down
RTL
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet EmptyJune 29th 2009, 1:44 pm

May I ask why your the only one who gets to make these decisions? And the new theme was already made.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet EmptyJune 29th 2009, 1:46 pm

RTL wrote:
May I ask why your the only one who gets to make these decisions and the new theme was already made.

Big Sb will be helping and the reason why I will be the only one who is gonna do that because you all helped directly or indirectly for CPP to get hacked, not to forget that you admined KD because he threatened you, you also said that you would like to be a user if CPP was back.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet EmptyJune 29th 2009, 1:48 pm

Thanks for getting CPP back Dark.
Back to top Go down
Puggypug10
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Puggypug10

Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet EmptyJune 29th 2009, 1:48 pm

Yes thanks. It was horrible! Darn Hacklets!
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet EmptyJune 29th 2009, 1:49 pm

Puggypug10 wrote:
Yes thanks. It was horrible! Darn Hacklets!

The forum was only hacked for 2 days luckily ;)
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet EmptyJune 29th 2009, 1:49 pm

Yay. You guys did a great job. Like, come on. The forum is back. :o
Oh and you said thanks to Forumotion. Actually it was a thanks to Supersoradud.

He told me he contacted Forumotion to help us fix up the forum. So I guess you'd like to thank SSD for that. 8D

~babyDB
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet EmptyJune 29th 2009, 1:53 pm

Next time when the forum is hacked, erase you signature if it has any links in it, they could hack those website next.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet EmptyJune 29th 2009, 1:56 pm

babyDB wrote:

He told me he contacted Forumotion to help us fix up the forum. So I guess you'd like to thank SSD for that. 8D

~babyDB

Not really he just contacted but UNDERSDTAND THAT I WAS THE ONE WHO DID ALL THAT, I contacted forumotion and their admins so stop it, I am not in the mode.

No I am not thanking anyone I did all that by myself I would like to thank forumotion ONLY.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet EmptyJune 29th 2009, 1:58 pm

Admin wrote:
babyDB wrote:

~babyDB

Not really he just contacted but UNDERSDTAND THAT I WAS THE ONE WHO DID ALL THAT, I contacted forumotion and their admins so stop it, I am not in the mode.

No I am not thanking anyone I did all that by myself I would like to thank forumotion ONLY.
I said thank you too you. =\ Hmmm, okay....THANK YOOU FORUMOTION.

Last edited by babyDB on June 29th 2009, 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
stevenF50
Super-Human
Super-Human
stevenF50

Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet EmptyJune 29th 2009, 1:58 pm

That hacking was caused by simply Making someone an Admin Lol I am glad to here its all fine now

I spotted team payton member called notyaP maeT Which backwords spells team payton
Back to top Go down
RTL
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet EmptyJune 29th 2009, 2:02 pm

I hate how Dark is rarely on and when he comes on he always seems to save CPP because he has to be a jerk and save the admin pass to himself. Dark if someone blackmailed you about emailing you mom dirty things and trying to ruin you life what would you do? You always just think of youself.
Back to top Go down
3oh3nerd998
Drifter
Drifter
3oh3nerd998

Registration date : 2009-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet EmptyJune 29th 2009, 2:02 pm

So... we can go on with out worrying now?
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet EmptyJune 29th 2009, 2:04 pm

3oh3nerd998 wrote:
So... we can go on with out worrying now?
*Cough* Well can't you see the forum is fine? You can go on now but I hardly see you on anyway. XD
Back to top Go down
Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet EmptyJune 29th 2009, 2:05 pm

RTL wrote:
I hate how Dark is rarely on and when he comes on he always seems to save CPP because he has to be a jerk and save the admin pass to himself. Dark if someone blackmailed you about emailing you mom dirty things and trying to ruin you life what would you do? You always just think of youself.

How can they blackmail me and get my info? How did they get yours? You can hate me though I don't hate you in spite of all the things you did and caused CPP to get destroyed you have to be a user as you said before, and if I gave any of the admins the main admin's password CPP would have been completely erased no one is good enough for being trusted to be given the admin's main password, I know that you would have given it if they forced you and DB was trying to figure it out and completely erase CPP which means even a backup doens't work but since IT WAS ONLY WITH ME no one could reach it.
Back to top Go down
iCool
Exemplar
Exemplar
iCool

Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet EmptyJune 29th 2009, 2:06 pm

i had posted 91 posts. but,when i got on this morning it said i had 62!

what happened
Back to top Go down
Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet EmptyJune 29th 2009, 2:07 pm

Some posts were not restored.
Back to top Go down
RTL
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet EmptyJune 29th 2009, 2:08 pm

Admin wrote:
RTL wrote:

How can they blackmail me and get my info? How did they get yours? You can hate me though I don't hate you in spite of all the things you did and caused CPP to get destroyed you have to be a user as you said before, and if I gave any of the admins the main admin's password CPP would have been completely erased no one is good enough for being trusted to be given the admin's main password, I know that you would have given it if they forced you and DB was trying to figure it out and completely erase CPP which means even a backup doens't work but since IT WAS ONLY WITH ME no one could reach it.
Dark if we had the pass I could of easily saved it. And Darkboom got my info from hacking my Facebook and Email. I would of never gave that admin password away. No matter what. But whatever I'm out bye CPP and good luck with this inactive admin.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet EmptyJune 29th 2009, 2:12 pm

RTL wrote:
Admin wrote:
RTL wrote:

Dark if we had the pass I could of easily saved it. And Darkboom got my info from hacking my Facebook and Email. I would of never gave that admin password away. No matter what. But whatever I'm out bye CPP and good luck with this inactive crappy admin.
Oh for F sake. I explained on aim. RTL you don't have to leave cause of Dark. If you do you'll let CPP melt. :O
It won't be a forum anymore. I don't see why leaving will be the best thing when you could always work things out. Fine, you gave the admin pass away but that's all gone now. CPP is back to normal again and I don't wanna see a great staff member going. Who's gonna be left? No effence to other staff members but you all know RTL is like...the hero. Payton Bice Nah, your all hero's.
Back to top Go down
stevenF50
Super-Human
Super-Human
stevenF50

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet EmptyJune 29th 2009, 2:15 pm

RTL made all the fun updates
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet EmptyJune 29th 2009, 2:18 pm

stevenF50 wrote:
RTL made all the fun updates
It's not only about that. If RTL leaves, I may have to leave. I can't be on a forum without a great staff member going. =\
Back to top Go down
stevenF50
Super-Human
Super-Human
stevenF50

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet EmptyJune 29th 2009, 2:20 pm

Whats this then Bye CPP?

From my view it looks like all the best users are leaving remeber we are a team
Back to top Go down
Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet EmptyJune 29th 2009, 2:26 pm

Since RTL is a part of CPP and will be since he owned CPT he will be an admin but not now, he will when everything gets fine.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet EmptyJune 29th 2009, 2:34 pm

Admin wrote:
Since RTL is a part of CPP and will be since he owned CPT he will be an admin but not now, he will when everything gets fine.

...Everything is fine, I thought.
Back to top Go down
iJosh
Digintary
Digintary
iJosh

Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet EmptyJune 29th 2009, 2:47 pm

yeah eveything Is fine
but then if everything is fine
then why are you leaving RTL?
yeah we need atleast one active admin

Last edited by iJosh on June 29th 2009, 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet Empty

Back to top Go down

Club Penguin Planet
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next