Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pins Are TOO Big

Go down 
+14
Brennan
Neo
Sjb
Dawg
Linky
AlterBlade
Digit
Thunder
billbong5001
iWaddle
Maria
jjkanes
Andreylaur
Dq231
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dq231
Lurker
Lurker
Dq231

Registration date : 2008-07-26

Pins Are TOO Big Empty
PostSubject: Pins Are TOO Big   Pins Are TOO Big EmptyJanuary 15th 2010, 5:14 am

Ok now this is really getting to me. Every time they bring out a new pin,
they seem to be huge. The current pin at the iceberg, is the biggest one
they seem to have out. I liked back when the pins were smaller, and harder
to find. Why did club penguin have to change the size of them in the
rooms. For example a pin in 2007 or 2008 looked like this:
Pins Are TOO Big Ice-cube-pin
Look at the size of the icecube pin back then, now look at the pin now at
the ice berg:
Pins Are TOO Big Pufferfish

The pin is huge. There is now no way to miss finding a pin. If you look at
the first picture again the pin is harder to find. Now they are bigger than
the penguin. Whats the point of find ing pins now when they are that big?

What are your thoughts on this?
Back to top Go down
Andreylaur
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Andreylaur

Registration date : 2010-01-06

Pins Are TOO Big Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pins Are TOO Big   Pins Are TOO Big EmptyJanuary 15th 2010, 6:07 am

Yeah, I remember my first pin how little it was.
Look:
Pins Are TOO Big New-box-pin

Yeah, those huge pins are a mess. It's Disney's fault be sure of this!
~Andreylaur
Back to top Go down
jjkanes
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
jjkanes

Registration date : 2009-04-01

Pins Are TOO Big Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pins Are TOO Big   Pins Are TOO Big EmptyJanuary 15th 2010, 7:40 am

Stupid disney rekon its too hard for little kids to find! stupid disney! they are rekin it for older kids!
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

Pins Are TOO Big Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pins Are TOO Big   Pins Are TOO Big EmptyJanuary 15th 2010, 9:11 am

I have a feeling the Club Penguin Staff Team are making bigger and bigger pins to compensate for their tiny manhoods. :)
Giggity giggity goo.
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Pins Are TOO Big Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pins Are TOO Big   Pins Are TOO Big EmptyJanuary 15th 2010, 1:28 pm

Where's the pin, I can't find it?? It's too small
Back to top Go down
Andreylaur
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Andreylaur

Pins Are TOO Big Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pins Are TOO Big   Pins Are TOO Big EmptyJanuary 15th 2010, 3:12 pm

iWaddle wrote:
Where's the pin, I can't find it?? It's too small
Maybe Club Penguin is for blind kids now. Maybe the blind kids made a petition and send it to Disney. ;)
~Andreylaur
Back to top Go down
billbong5001
Beholder
Beholder
billbong5001

Registration date : 2008-02-13

Pins Are TOO Big Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pins Are TOO Big   Pins Are TOO Big EmptyJanuary 15th 2010, 6:34 pm

I hate the pins being big! I remember back then it would be fun to go out and try to find it! Now it's just blah.............

Disney should make the pins small again!
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

Pins Are TOO Big Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pins Are TOO Big   Pins Are TOO Big EmptyJanuary 15th 2010, 6:40 pm

I totally agree with you all. The pins are getting bigger and bigger.
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

Pins Are TOO Big Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pins Are TOO Big   Pins Are TOO Big EmptyJanuary 15th 2010, 10:33 pm

Maybe it's because the new members on club penguin are getting dumber? Lol, I'm just kidding, yes, I think they are getting to big.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

Pins Are TOO Big Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pins Are TOO Big   Pins Are TOO Big EmptyJanuary 15th 2010, 11:57 pm

Even though this may not sound like a such a big matter, this is irritating the heck out of me. A pin is suppose to be a challenge to find, and it is suppose to be small. This? This is not a pin. None of these are pins anymore. This is a complete load of bull Censored . This is why I gave up on Club Penguin.

Excuse my language, but this game is on the edge of a cliff. They actually managed to screw up pins now...
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

Pins Are TOO Big Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pins Are TOO Big   Pins Are TOO Big EmptyJanuary 16th 2010, 5:59 pm

I sent them and email and said I liked it when they were smaller and it was actually challenging to find them. Pins Are TOO Big 04
Back to top Go down

Pins Are TOO Big Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pins Are TOO Big   Pins Are TOO Big EmptyJanuary 16th 2010, 6:08 pm

The pins AREN'T really that large. They just wanna make it fit in the location. :P
Maarvii
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

Pins Are TOO Big Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pins Are TOO Big   Pins Are TOO Big EmptyJanuary 16th 2010, 6:09 pm

The pins are not ony getting big, they are getting more terrible. What I mean by that is bad GFX.
Back to top Go down
Linky
The Linky
The Linky
Linky

Registration date : 2009-04-16

Pins Are TOO Big Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pins Are TOO Big   Pins Are TOO Big EmptyJanuary 16th 2010, 6:14 pm

Thunder wrote:
The pins are not ony getting big, they are getting more terrible. What I mean by that is bad GFX.
I agree, they are getting worse.

~Linky
Back to top Go down
Dawg
Drifter
Drifter
Dawg

Registration date : 2010-01-16

Pins Are TOO Big Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pins Are TOO Big   Pins Are TOO Big EmptyJanuary 16th 2010, 8:04 pm

This is the top Club Penguin forum I know of and is the highest that is hosted on Forumotion, so I believe Club Penguin will find this petition link.

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/smallerpins
Back to top Go down
jjkanes
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
jjkanes

Pins Are TOO Big Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pins Are TOO Big   Pins Are TOO Big EmptyJanuary 16th 2010, 9:59 pm

True the gfx is gettin worse! seriously only boxes of fireworks and a box sayin 101 days of fun! its gettin reallly bad and wat does a puffer fish have to do with anything? seriously they need miniclip to take back over!
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

Pins Are TOO Big Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pins Are TOO Big   Pins Are TOO Big EmptyJanuary 18th 2010, 2:33 pm

Response fail:

Hey there,

Thanks for taking the time to write to us, we appreciate all the feedback that our penguin pals send to us.

Yes, the smaller the pin is, the harder it would be to find. Where are some of the spots that you think the pins should be hidden, and what do you think they should be?

We will be sure to keep your suggestion in consideration, you never know what will happen in the icy world of Club Penguin next!

Be sure to email us at support@clubpenguin.com if you have any questions or other great ideas. We love to hear from our feathered friends!

Waddle on,

Miranda
Club Penguin Support

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

ORIGINAL MESSAGE - do not edit below this line

> From: tman1405@yahoo.com
> Date: Jan 16, 2010 - 02:12 PM
> To: tman1405@yahoo.com
>
> Hi Club Penguin,
>
> I think your pins are way too big now. I liked it better back in 2006 and 2007 when they were small and actually CHALLENGING to find!
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

Pins Are TOO Big Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pins Are TOO Big   Pins Are TOO Big EmptyJanuary 18th 2010, 2:35 pm

iWaddle wrote:
Response fail:

Hey there,

Thanks for taking the time to write to us, we appreciate all the feedback that our penguin pals send to us.

Yes, the smaller the pin is, the harder it would be to find. Where are some of the spots that you think the pins should be hidden, and what do you think they should be?

We will be sure to keep your suggestion in consideration, you never know what will happen in the icy world of Club Penguin next!

Be sure to email us at support@clubpenguin.com if you have any questions or other great ideas. We love to hear from our feathered friends!

Waddle on,

Miranda
Club Penguin Support

>
> Hi Club Penguin,
>
> I think your pins are way too big now. I liked it better back in 2006 and 2007 when they were small and actually CHALLENGING to find!
Wow, Epic Fail....xD

~Sjb
Back to top Go down
Andreylaur
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Andreylaur

Pins Are TOO Big Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pins Are TOO Big   Pins Are TOO Big EmptyJanuary 18th 2010, 3:08 pm

iWaddle wrote:
Response fail:

Hey there,

Waddle on,

Miranda
Club Penguin Support

>
> Hi Club Penguin,
>

:8 D: They better do not respond.
~Andreylaur
Back to top Go down
Neo
Adept
Adept
Neo

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Pins Are TOO Big Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pins Are TOO Big   Pins Are TOO Big EmptyJanuary 18th 2010, 9:08 pm

Chao wrote:
Even though this may not sound like a such a big matter, this is irritating the heck out of me. A pin is suppose to be a challenge to find, and it is suppose to be small. This? This is not a pin. None of these are pins anymore. This is a complete load of bull Censored . This is why I gave up on Club Penguin.

Excuse my language, but this game is on the edge of a cliff. They actually managed to screw up pins now...
Pretty soon they will rename the color Black to African-American.
This sucks, if Disney can create such amazing animation as Fantasia, then why can't they make a small pin?
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Pins Are TOO Big Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pins Are TOO Big   Pins Are TOO Big EmptyJanuary 18th 2010, 11:48 pm

jjkanes wrote:
True the gfx is gettin worse! seriously only boxes of fireworks and a box sayin 101 days of fun! its gettin reallly bad and wat does a puffer fish have to do with anything? seriously they need miniclip to take back over!
I'm pretty sure Miniclip never owned CP.....
Back to top Go down
jjkanes
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
jjkanes

Pins Are TOO Big Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pins Are TOO Big   Pins Are TOO Big EmptyJanuary 19th 2010, 12:10 am

Sorry wrong company wait wat company was it again? ive orgotton... when i figure it out i will edit meii post!
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Pins Are TOO Big Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pins Are TOO Big   Pins Are TOO Big EmptyJanuary 19th 2010, 6:15 pm

jjkanes wrote:
Sorry wrong company wait wat company was it again? ive orgotton... when i figure it out i will edit meii post!
I think it was Sony or something.....

~Sjb
Back to top Go down
Dq231
Lurker
Lurker
Dq231

Registration date : 2008-07-26

Pins Are TOO Big Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pins Are TOO Big   Pins Are TOO Big EmptyFebruary 6th 2010, 12:29 am

Look now at the speaker pin, its even bigger than the last one.
Back to top Go down
Andreylaur
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Andreylaur

Pins Are TOO Big Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pins Are TOO Big   Pins Are TOO Big EmptyFebruary 6th 2010, 3:30 am

Dq231 wrote:
Look now at the speaker pin, its even bigger than the last one.

Maybe the next pin will be a puffle :brian: and it bigger like a puffle in the original size.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pins Are TOO Big Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pins Are TOO Big   Pins Are TOO Big Empty

Back to top Go down

Pins Are TOO Big
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next