Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Giant Friendship Bracelet!!!

Go down 
+3
beastling
Green Puffle
Jaydenhawk
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaydenhawk
Citizen
Citizen
Jaydenhawk

Registration date : 2009-02-22

Giant Friendship Bracelet!!! Empty
PostSubject: Giant Friendship Bracelet!!!   Giant Friendship Bracelet!!! EmptyFebruary 24th 2009, 11:29 am

Hey, I was going to get a free friendship bracelet in Rockhopper and the Stowaway. When all of a sudden I accidentally clicked on the stairs to go down. I had left the would you like to recieve the friendship bracelet screen on since I wasn't worried about that. I went down, and a giant bracelet was in the coffee shop!! I went outside, there it was again! I logged out, and all was fine! Weird, huh?
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Giant Friendship Bracelet!!!   Giant Friendship Bracelet!!! EmptyFebruary 24th 2009, 11:54 am

Lol, I already knew about this. It's a glitch
Back to top Go down
Jaydenhawk
Citizen
Citizen
Jaydenhawk

PostSubject: Re: Giant Friendship Bracelet!!!   Giant Friendship Bracelet!!! EmptyFebruary 24th 2009, 12:00 pm

isn't it cool? :D
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Giant Friendship Bracelet!!!   Giant Friendship Bracelet!!! EmptyFebruary 24th 2009, 12:01 pm

I've never tried it myself, but I've seen a pic of it. Yeah, it's funny, too.
Back to top Go down
Jaydenhawk
Citizen
Citizen
Jaydenhawk

PostSubject: Re: Giant Friendship Bracelet!!!   Giant Friendship Bracelet!!! EmptyFebruary 24th 2009, 12:03 pm

Hee Hee Hee!!! It's hilarious! At first I was scared then I thought it was funny!
Back to top Go down
beastling
Lurker
Lurker
beastling

Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: yeah i known about this like a year ago and it also works with pins try it out   Giant Friendship Bracelet!!! EmptyFebruary 24th 2009, 8:26 pm

Jaydenhawk wrote:
Hey, I was going to get a free friendship bracelet in Rockhopper and the Stowaway. When all of a sudden I accidentally clicked on the stairs to go down. I had left the would you like to recieve the friendship bracelet screen on since I wasn't worried about that. I went down, and a giant bracelet was in the coffee shop!! I went outside, there it was again! I logged out, and all was fine! Weird, huh?
Back to top Go down
Lemondrops
Mercenary
Mercenary
Lemondrops

Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Giant Friendship Bracelet!!!   Giant Friendship Bracelet!!! EmptyFebruary 25th 2009, 12:51 am

Nice find!

But it's kinda strange.. :P
Back to top Go down
Jaydenhawk
Citizen
Citizen
Jaydenhawk

PostSubject: Re: Giant Friendship Bracelet!!!   Giant Friendship Bracelet!!! EmptyMarch 6th 2009, 7:03 pm

It's so weird but so cool!!! But it won't let me do it anymore! I will try it with the next pin!! Wish me luck!! Also, has anyone adopted a white puffle? :bt06:
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Giant Friendship Bracelet!!!   Giant Friendship Bracelet!!! EmptyMarch 6th 2009, 7:06 pm

Jaydenhawk wrote:
It's so weird but so cool!!! But it won't let me do it anymore! I will try it with the next pin!! Wish me luck!! Also, has anyone adopted a white puffle? :bt06:

I have adopted one.
Back to top Go down
Jaydenhawk
Citizen
Citizen
Jaydenhawk

PostSubject: Re: Giant Friendship Bracelet!!!   Giant Friendship Bracelet!!! EmptyMarch 7th 2009, 2:02 am

Cool! Have you tried the pin/friendship bracelet trick? It is so fun!!!! Gotta Run 4 now! :D :chaos:
Back to top Go down
pengpeng458
Observer
Observer
pengpeng458

Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Giant Friendship Bracelet!!!   Giant Friendship Bracelet!!! EmptyMarch 7th 2009, 2:05 am

i havent tried it but i want to and i adopted 15 white puffles!!!!!!!!!
thats how cool they are

i only adopted one:(
Back to top Go down
Jaydenhawk
Citizen
Citizen
Jaydenhawk

PostSubject: Re: Giant Friendship Bracelet!!!   Giant Friendship Bracelet!!! EmptyMarch 7th 2009, 2:11 am

Is that even possible 0_0<Is it?) I thought you can only have up to 14 puffles!!!!0_0<How did you get 15?)
Back to top Go down
pengpeng458
Observer
Observer
pengpeng458

Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Giant Friendship Bracelet!!!   Giant Friendship Bracelet!!! EmptyMarch 7th 2009, 2:16 am

DID YOU NOT READ IT ALL!!!!!!!! calm down its oookkkk i only got one lol now i think i have 9 puffles and you can only get 14 puffles
i had 14 puffles once but then the playing came and lots of them ran away in about 2 minutes
Back to top Go down
Jaydenhawk
Citizen
Citizen
Jaydenhawk

PostSubject: Re: Giant Friendship Bracelet!!!   Giant Friendship Bracelet!!! EmptyMarch 7th 2009, 2:19 am

Oh, sorry :unsure: I did not know......Anyways, hope you can keep your puffles! :spin:
Back to top Go down
ScooterMeow
Mario Fanatic
ScooterMeow

Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Giant Friendship Bracelet!!!   Giant Friendship Bracelet!!! EmptyAugust 4th 2009, 1:30 pm

Jaydenhawk wrote:
isn't it cool? :D
hmmmm not cool. WEIRD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giant Friendship Bracelet!!!   Giant Friendship Bracelet!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Giant Friendship Bracelet!!!
Page 1 of 1