Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm Leaving...

Go down 
+13
Creeper
BabyCP
Bronze
Linky
FlyingKanga
jjkanes
Digit
Brennan
Sjb
Tricky
Historical
Bam
Shadow Sora
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow Sora
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-09-29

I'm Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: I'm Leaving...   I'm Leaving... EmptyJanuary 26th 2010, 9:52 pm

Yeah, PM's are off, everything.
I'm not coming back so...
Yeah.
SSD~
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

I'm Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Leaving...   I'm Leaving... EmptyJanuary 26th 2010, 10:01 pm

Sorry to see you go SS.

~Bam
Back to top Go down
Historical
Seeker
Seeker
Historical

Registration date : 2010-01-24

I'm Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Leaving...   I'm Leaving... EmptyJanuary 26th 2010, 10:02 pm

Aw, hate to see another go. Cya.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

I'm Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Leaving...   I'm Leaving... EmptyJanuary 26th 2010, 10:36 pm

???

Sorry to see you going, goodbye. Hope to see you back here again. Walking
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

I'm Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Leaving...   I'm Leaving... EmptyJanuary 26th 2010, 10:39 pm

Aw man. =[
That sucks, well, seeya later, SSD.
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

Registration date : 2008-06-16

I'm Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Leaving...   I'm Leaving... EmptyJanuary 26th 2010, 10:43 pm

Aww SSD i don't want to see you go.
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

I'm Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Leaving...   I'm Leaving... EmptyJanuary 26th 2010, 10:48 pm

I sure hope this isn't a fake leaving, I'm tired of this.
Cya SSD! I was glad to see you one the forum!
Back to top Go down
jjkanes
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
jjkanes

Registration date : 2009-04-01

I'm Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Leaving...   I'm Leaving... EmptyJanuary 26th 2010, 10:50 pm

That just sucks lcky i got some sigs and that of u before u left but can u finish my userbar plz? if u do u can send it to me on extremem chat i guess anyway and plzzzzzz dont quit that too!
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

Registration date : 2009-04-15

I'm Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Leaving...   I'm Leaving... EmptyJanuary 27th 2010, 5:33 am

:( Bye SSD.
Back to top Go down
Linky
The Linky
The Linky
Linky

Registration date : 2009-04-16

I'm Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Leaving...   I'm Leaving... EmptyJanuary 27th 2010, 10:26 am

You like quitting the internet? You have quit 2 forums.
Well, see you took away your 000webhost account so your homepage is gone.
Hope to see you on other forums.

~Linky
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

I'm Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Leaving...   I'm Leaving... EmptyJanuary 27th 2010, 2:31 pm

I don't like the way this is shaping up to be a fake leaving, but bye.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

I'm Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Leaving...   I'm Leaving... EmptyJanuary 27th 2010, 3:57 pm

Bye SSD. =( You will be on CPIB, EC, GiP, TCO and AM, right? I'm Leaving... 631946
Back to top Go down
Linky
The Linky
The Linky
Linky

I'm Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Leaving...   I'm Leaving... EmptyJanuary 27th 2010, 6:41 pm

BabyCP wrote:
Bye SSD. =( You will be on CPIB, EC, GiP, TCO and AM, right? I'm Leaving... 631946
May I say this?
He already quit AM and has never come on GiP in a while. CPIB an dEC are the onky ones left.
SSD, just wondering, why are you quitting some forums?

~Linky
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

I'm Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Leaving...   I'm Leaving... EmptyJanuary 29th 2010, 3:24 am

I believe this is because you didn't get good marks. xD
Back to top Go down
Shadow Sora
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-09-29

I'm Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Leaving...   I'm Leaving... EmptyFebruary 7th 2010, 12:04 pm

(Last post, I'm lucky I am allowed to post this.)
Mkay, here's some answers...
1. I'm really leaving.
2. I'm not gonna be on other forums, but I did make a LEGO Universe blog under the name of LegoFan101...
3. I'm not leaving because I "didn't get good marks". (Whatever that means. XD)
4. I won't be helping out with any other forums.
5. I'll still be adding songs to my album, to those who know what it is.
6. I can't finish orders on my shop - I deleted all the templates. XD
7. This is absolutely the last time you'll see me.

While I'm at it...

@Kaka: You remind me of that dude I saw at Subway, but at least you were nice... ;)
@Link: You're probably the nicest user on here. You might wanna take this hint: quit AM. It's the reason I'm quitting everything. I'm probably gonna miss you the most. ;D (BTW, can you remove my AM vid? I don't wanna support it any more. =P) Oh yeah, best of luck with CPIB!
@BCP: I'm gonna miss you just as much. Aside from that one... eh, rude PM you sent me on CPC, you were always nice to me. You might wanna quit AM too.... (Good luck with EC!)
@Pug: (if you still come online) You were one of my first "friends" on this forum. I wish you the best of luck with DuckWorld. :D
@Brian: You were extremely helpful with my questions, thanks!
@Tricky: I watched you go from mod to admin... and needless to say, you deserved the promotion. :)
@Sjb: I always got you and SW confused... You were always nice. Thanks. ;D
@SW: (hopefully I'm getting this right) You're making a great trainee, keep up the good work!
@Magnum: Dude, I hate you. Maybe you should turn what hacking skills you know to the good side and HELP forums by providing security. Then... you wouldn't be as bad.
@djlolz: You might wanna remove that "lick underneath" sig... 8X Still, you are pretty nice. :)
@Hellopayton: You're actually *barely* starting to exit the world of pride. I hope you become more humble. You're not as cool as you think you are.
@BT: I always hated you for putting everyone down. You backed off, so... yeah... You're not as bad as you used to be.
@smileygurl: Gosh, you always scared me...
@Snookims: No offense, but... any 30 year old user who goes on a forum like this is usually a loser and a perv. Get a life already. :P
@Someone Else I'm Forgetting: I don't know who you are, but you were probably nice. XD

Yeah, I guess when you leave for good, you get to speak what you think. =P
Honest, guys, I'm leaving.

So... bye. :)
SSD~
PS. To those of you who know how to tell 3oh3, Allie, and Clindy... Tell them I said bye. ;D
Back to top Go down
Linky
The Linky
The Linky
Linky

I'm Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Leaving...   I'm Leaving... EmptyFebruary 7th 2010, 2:23 pm

Shadow Sora wrote:
1. I'm really leaving.
2. I'm not gonna be on other forums, but I did make a LEGO Universe blog under the name of LegoFan101...

While I'm at it...

@Kaka: You remind me of that dude I saw at Subway, but at least you were nice... ;)
@Link: You're probably the nicest user on here. You might wanna take this hint: quit AM. It's the reason I'm quitting everything. I'm probably gonna miss you the most. ;D (BTW, can you remove my AM vid? I don't wanna support it any more. =P) Oh yeah, best of luck with CPIB!
@BCP: I'm gonna miss you just as much. Aside from that one... eh, rude PM you sent me on CPC, you were always nice to me. You might wanna quit AM too.... (Good luck with EC!)
@Pug: (if you still come online) You were one of my first "friends" on this forum. I wish you the best of luck with DuckWorld. :D
@Tricky: I watched you go from mod to admin... and needless to say, you deserved the promotion. :)
@SW: (hopefully I'm getting this right) You're making a great trainee, keep up the good work!
@Magnum: Dude, I hate you. Maybe you should turn what hacking skills you know to the good side and HELP forums by providing security. Then... you wouldn't be as bad.
@djlolz: You might wanna remove that "lick underneath" sig... 8X Still, you are pretty nice. :)
@Hellopayton: You're actually *barely* starting to exit the world of pride. I hope you become more humble. You're not as cool as you think you are.
@BT: I always hated you for putting everyone down. You backed off, so... yeah... You're not as bad as you used to be.
@Snookims: No offense, but... any 30 year old user who goes on a forum like this is usually a loser and a perv. Get a life already. :P
@Someone Else I'm Forgetting: I don't know who you are, but you were probably nice. XD

SSD~
PS. To those of you who know how to tell 3oh3, Allie, and Clindy... Tell them I said bye. ;D
BTW, AM and EC closed. XD
Well, will you check your e-mail so we can still talk?

~Linky

PS<, told Allie, Clindy and 3oh3
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

I'm Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Leaving...   I'm Leaving... EmptyFebruary 7th 2010, 2:29 pm

What rude PM I sent you on CPC? XD
And I shut down EC. Plus, when will I actually ever see you again? =(
Bye, SSD. I'll miss you.
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

I'm Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Leaving...   I'm Leaving... EmptyFebruary 7th 2010, 2:53 pm

Good Bye Sora. Good luck in life ;)
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

I'm Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Leaving...   I'm Leaving... EmptyFebruary 7th 2010, 3:48 pm

Shadow Sora wrote:
1. I'm really leaving.

While I'm at it...

SSD~
lulz, you got it wrong again, I was the T-mod, now I'm full Mod....
Anyways, seeya SSD. =(
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

I'm Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Leaving...   I'm Leaving... EmptyFebruary 7th 2010, 4:16 pm

Shadow Sora wrote:

Aw, you reminded my of a subway dude... I'm Leaving... 185998
Cya later then...
Back to top Go down
jjkanes
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
jjkanes

Registration date : 2009-04-01

I'm Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Leaving...   I'm Leaving... EmptyFebruary 8th 2010, 12:47 am

Umm well its click lolz anywayz i hope u have a good life and plz someone tell me ur email!!!!!! I'm Leaving... 108663
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

I'm Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Leaving...   I'm Leaving... EmptyFebruary 8th 2010, 4:06 am

Shadow Sora wrote:
1. I'm really leaving.

While I'm at it...

SSD~

:( You forgot me..
Well good luck in life. :)
Back to top Go down
sadboy222
Wanderer
Wanderer
sadboy222

Registration date : 2008-04-12

I'm Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Leaving...   I'm Leaving... EmptyFebruary 8th 2010, 6:34 am

Whatever... let im leave
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

I'm Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Leaving...   I'm Leaving... EmptyFebruary 8th 2010, 8:23 am

Shadow Sora wrote:

I missed this. :0o Even though you probably won't see this post, thank you. Big Smile

Oh yeah, and Snook isn't a 30 year old guy. He just goes with that age. He is really an undercover secret agent dinosaur which is really 483 years old. superninja
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

I'm Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Leaving...   I'm Leaving... EmptyFebruary 8th 2010, 9:02 am

Goodbye SSD. Good luck in life. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm Leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Leaving...   I'm Leaving... Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Leaving...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next