Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

D.O.A. and am I being crushed upon? An all-american day in the life of me.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neo
Adept
Adept
Neo

Registration date : 2008-01-26

D.O.A. and am I being crushed upon? An all-american day in the life of me. Empty
PostD.O.A. and am I being crushed upon? An all-american day in the life of me.

It was cool, at lunch I started to sing D.O.A. by Jay-Z, when before I know it, 3 tables filled with people of every nationality, color and creed are singing.
And I'm doing my school's singing competition, and I am a great singer, and only 2 boys I know of are joining, and the other one's voice is cracking like the dickens.
Lately, I've turned around and seen this girl looking at me, but quickly look away. However, today I heard my name being called faintly from behind. And this guy is pointing at the girl, while she is making gestures begging him to stop. ❤ ? You be the judge.
So yes, today is an All-American day, because everything went well and I'm very happy. And for dinner we are having a classic American meal, stuffed crust pizza. (Normal pizza has a thin, crispy crust.)

D.O.A. and am I being crushed upon? An all-american day in the life of me. Usa-flag-inside-map
Yup.
Oh, and I think I might be getting a phone soon!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

D.O.A. and am I being crushed upon? An all-american day in the life of me. :: Comments

Awsome, I always thought that thin crust pizza was tasty. Also, I think the girl obvioulsy likes you from what your describing.
I think you are forgetting that pizza is indeed Italian...
smileygurl wrote:
I think you are forgetting that pizza is indeed Italian...
thin-crust is.
Oh and I'm italian too, so owned.
What a political user.xD Good luck with your singing thing! Maybe one day we will watch you at the VMA's or something musical. Lets just hope Kanye doesnt interupt you.

D.O.A. and am I being crushed upon? An all-american day in the life of me.

Page 1 of 1