Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My first days of high skool IN YEAR SEVEN!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jjkanes
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
jjkanes

Registration date : 2009-04-01

My first days of high skool IN YEAR SEVEN! Empty
PostMy first days of high skool IN YEAR SEVEN!

ANywayz i started high skool on thursday and went to the assembly on the main quad and then went to the hall to listen to millions of teacher introduce themselves AGAIN and thenwaited half an hour for them to get ALL of the timetables and THEN finally go outside to our peer support leaders of year 10 and they showed us our next class and thats bout it and well our leader was totally lost and didnt know where b07 was but we went it past one MILLION times geez My first days of high skool IN YEAR SEVEN! 927440 so meii and some other girl in that class for french went there ourselves and ditched him My first days of high skool IN YEAR SEVEN! 930468 anywayz then the teacher came in and spoke french the intire time and i did not understand anything he said but somehow i understood the most hard words My first days of high skool IN YEAR SEVEN! 207297 anywayz next was ummm let me check my timetable i forgot....OH YES then we had sience in the computer lab and all we did was tell each other our names and talk bout wat we gunna do this year and tomorow and teaching peple who didnt know ow to read the timetable how and stuff and thats bout it so yeh then we had ummm ENGLISH yeh we just talked bout the same stuff and read our book for like 15 minutes and iw as the only one that had one so they had to borrow one from the tub she had for the day.......... ALSO we got out early cause people taking the bus THAT day got shown where and i probably wont know where cause everyone will know by tuesday when i start lolz all i know is bus umm 5 or was it eight? idk mum said that cause she rang up and asked anywayz thats bout it for day ONE how bout day TWO now

OKay day two i got there one minute till the bell and just well stood there alone till the bell went and looked viciously someone i have seen BEFORE and found that girl from yesterday and asked her

do we go to class or have assembly?
Ummm idk i think we go to clas
All of the sudden we were in block A and i had no idea where or what is in this block or anything and then all of the sudden she stopped at the first classroom for matchs when i noticed she had changed form 7p to a diff class for today UH OH
she said bye i went in circles unable to basically move anywhere and also got lost for like ten minutes and finally got up some stairs and found myself in B where i am supposed to be and finally realized where block b is to myself and ran up and down the empty halls of silence and finally found sience and luckily our TEACHERS were late and wlel it was science after all in the lab this time and all we did was have a sub teach and we drew a poster bout what not to o in the lab and thats bout it that was iterestin...OH AND ALSO WE GOT FREE LOCKERS for the first eyar ever they were free! WOO HOO only to yr sevens for free HAHA no other year got it but 9 and 12 i think with the leftovers... My first days of high skool IN YEAR SEVEN! 207297 imma so lost in my new skool basically alone!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

My first days of high skool IN YEAR SEVEN! :: Comments

FlyingKanga
Re: My first days of high skool IN YEAR SEVEN!
Post January 30th 2010, 5:18 am by FlyingKanga
You got lockers? :(
jjkanes
Post January 30th 2010, 6:04 am by jjkanes
Yeah we were really luck and they like the ONLY ones in the skool im so glad cause nothing can fit in my awesome SMALL bag My first days of high skool IN YEAR SEVEN! 361586
Post January 30th 2010, 6:05 am by BabyCP
Hehe, congrats. I'm in year 8. We don't even have lockers in my school. >:]
Neo
Post January 30th 2010, 11:42 am by Neo
[braggingaboutamerica]I'm a 6th Grader, and here in America, all of us have individual lockers AND individual gym lockers..
I think we have 1,600 lockers for 700 kids.
And the lockers are 100% free.[/braggingaboutamerica]
Nice, on my first day of school I went to an 8th grade classroom and the teacher thought I was just a midget for about half an hour.
Also, we don't have a bell, we have the pledge of allegiance.
But our school is one level =(
Bam
Post January 30th 2010, 1:14 pm by Bam
You can say that about ALL of America? You have a lot to learn.
Neo
Post January 30th 2010, 1:31 pm by Neo
Bambi wrote:
You can say that about ALL of America? You have a lot to learn.
Fine, it's NJ, because it's 100% awesomer than the rest of the US here.
Bam
Post January 30th 2010, 2:35 pm by Bam
Oh sorry, I didnt know you've lived in every single place in America.
jjkanes
Post January 30th 2010, 9:40 pm by jjkanes
Lolz anywayz i went to a australian skool lolz its different here its not that american style like u might see on tv shows or disney channels we dont have it like that its basically WAY different i must say and well not that many high skools in NSW that i know of have even lockers in their skool so yeh....

My first days of high skool IN YEAR SEVEN!

Page 1 of 1