Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you think Bad Company 2 is better?

Go down 
+6
Maria
Bronze
Skyward Sam
AlterBlade
Tricky
ParkourSAM
10 posters

Which is better?
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Do you think Bad Company 2 is better? Bar_left71%Do you think Bad Company 2 is better? Bar_right
 71% [ 10 ]
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Do you think Bad Company 2 is better? Bar_left29%Do you think Bad Company 2 is better? Bar_right
 29% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

Do you think Bad Company 2 is better? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think Bad Company 2 is better?   Do you think Bad Company 2 is better? EmptyFebruary 4th 2010, 10:09 pm

I downloaded the multiplayer demo last week, and from my opinion, I like it better. You have to have teamwork and tactics to become successful, and you can drive different types of vehicles too; Tanks; ATVs; Choppers;

The PS3 had a beta, but it ended in December.

What do you guys think about it? Which do you think is better. Post on the poll, and leave a comment explaining why.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Bad Company 2 is better?   Do you think Bad Company 2 is better? EmptyFebruary 5th 2010, 12:24 am

The new Bad Company 2 demo is coming soon. You can sign up to get a beta key for PC, but the PS3 beta will be out... today actually. For those in Europe and North America that is.

"Players can now download the console demo worldwide on Xbox LIVE™️ Marketplace. On February 4th, the demo will be accessible on the PlayStation®️Network in Europe and North America and on February 9th in Asia."

PC sign up and Info-
http://battlefieldbadcompany2.com/beta

I haven't tried it yet, but I'll be sure to. So, I can't say anything yet on which I prefer.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Bad Company 2 is better?   Do you think Bad Company 2 is better? EmptyFebruary 5th 2010, 1:04 am

Moved
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Bad Company 2 is better?   Do you think Bad Company 2 is better? EmptyFebruary 5th 2010, 1:34 am

Definitely MW2. I mean the game modes are so much better online at COD MW2 if BC2 is the same as BC. We will see when the whole game comes out.
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Bad Company 2 is better?   Do you think Bad Company 2 is better? EmptyFebruary 5th 2010, 3:29 pm

I prefer MW2, but if they can improve the technical side to the game so it is better than MW2, then they'll win one battle at least.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Bad Company 2 is better?   Do you think Bad Company 2 is better? EmptyFebruary 5th 2010, 3:43 pm

I chuckle whenever I read the title of this thread; I'm so lonely.
The name provides for some good puns, so it wins in my book.
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Bad Company 2 is better?   Do you think Bad Company 2 is better? EmptyFebruary 5th 2010, 5:43 pm

DirkD wrote:
Definitely MW2. I mean the game modes are so much better online at COD MW2 if BC2 is the same as BC. We will see when the whole game comes out.

Play the demo.

I like it better, because it actually takes skill, and it feels like real war. They also made a huge improvement to Bad Company 2.

+ Modern Warfare 2 gives you a hype for a few months, and then it gets boring.

ALSO, FREAKING DON'T VOTE ON THE POLL IF YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED THE DEMO OR BETA.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Bad Company 2 is better?   Do you think Bad Company 2 is better? EmptyFebruary 5th 2010, 9:43 pm

I downloaded and played the demo last night. It's ok, but MW2 definitely has the upper hand over it. I do like the real war feel that the game gives, but I don't really like how things go so fast. There is too much going on at once, for myself, that it is so hard to even take in. When I first started, I died in like 3 seconds and didn't know what I was trying to do. If MW2 had some bigger maps (for vehicles), possibly destructible terrain, and vehicles to drive, then it would always win over BC2. Bad Company has always had that real war feel to it, but it... yeah, I'm just repeating myself now.

Fast paced games like this just aren't for me. I like to take it a little slow. It lets me take things in and catch others off guard. I normally play my worst in MW2 when everyone is running everywhere and there is like 40 guys here and 20 there.
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Bad Company 2 is better?   Do you think Bad Company 2 is better? EmptyFebruary 5th 2010, 11:42 pm

Tricky wrote:
I downloaded and played the demo last night. It's ok, but MW2 definitely has the upper hand over it. I do like the real war feel that the game gives, but I don't really like how things go so fast. There is too much going on at once, for myself, that it is so hard to even take in. When I first started, I died in like 3 seconds and didn't know what I was trying to do. If MW2 had some bigger maps (for vehicles), possibly destructible terrain, and vehicles to drive, then it would always win over BC2. Bad Company has always had that real war feel to it, but it... yeah, I'm just repeating myself now.

Fast paced games like this just aren't for me. I like to take it a little slow. It lets me take things in and catch others off guard. I normally play my worst in MW2 when everyone is running everywhere and there is like 40 guys here and 20 there.

I actually think MW2 is fast-paced. But that's just my opinion.

I love Airsoft, so I'm definitely used to it. I really like first-person-games that feels like real-war.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Bad Company 2 is better?   Do you think Bad Company 2 is better? EmptyFebruary 11th 2010, 12:37 am

I don't have BC2, and i'm not making a review based on a demo.

Soo..
Back to top Go down
Donkey
Sidekick
Sidekick
Donkey

Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Bad Company 2 is better?   Do you think Bad Company 2 is better? EmptyFebruary 11th 2010, 4:13 am

MW2, BC2 is a cheap ripoff with a campaign worse than.... anything :D
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Bad Company 2 is better?   Do you think Bad Company 2 is better? EmptyFebruary 11th 2010, 12:13 pm

Donkey wrote:
MW2, BC2 is a cheap ripoff with a campaign worse than.... anything :D

The game didn't come out yet, so shut up about the campaign. And how is BC2 a rip-off? 'Cause of sprinting and knifing? There was a game out there (forgot the name) that had both that come out before CoD.
Back to top Go down
Donkey
Sidekick
Sidekick
Donkey

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Bad Company 2 is better?   Do you think Bad Company 2 is better? EmptyFebruary 11th 2010, 1:08 pm

The whole feeling of the game is a direct copy, loads of features are copied - too many to name. And all other campaigns in the series were crap so I can only presume.
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Bad Company 2 is better?   Do you think Bad Company 2 is better? EmptyFebruary 11th 2010, 5:26 pm

I've tried the MP demo on 360. It's decent, but not up to scratch. They seriously need to fix it up in places, but the gunfire and movement feels more real and sensitive than MW2.

I'm gonna get the official version, but I think I'll prefer MW2.
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Bad Company 2 is better?   Do you think Bad Company 2 is better? EmptyFebruary 12th 2010, 1:48 pm

Donkey wrote:
The whole feeling of the game is a direct copy, loads of features are copied - too many to name. And all other campaigns in the series were crap so I can only presume.

The whole feeling of MW2 is the same as Perfect Dark 64 or Golden Eye. The only features that were "copied" were the sprinting which was in the first and knifing which was also in the first. They also give you binoculars, which MW2 doesn't have, vehicles that you can DRIVE, Much more sniper rifles, not-so-crappy C4, The ability to revive you're teammates in a different way, give supplies to you're teammates, able to plant a mine, LMG's are actually fun for a change, and much much much much much much much much much more.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Bad Company 2 is better?   Do you think Bad Company 2 is better? EmptyFebruary 12th 2010, 1:59 pm

BiteTheDust wrote:
Donkey wrote:

The whole feeling of MW2 is the same as Perfect Dark 64 or Golden Eye. The only features that were "copied" were the sprinting which was in the first and knifing which was also in the first. They also give you binoculars, which MW2 doesn't have, vehicles that you can DRIVE, Much more sniper rifles, not-so-crappy C4, The ability to revive you're teammates in a different way, give supplies to you're teammates, able to plant a mine, LMG's are actually fun for a change, and much much much much much much much much much more.
...but a crappy internal system. If MW2 had some of those things, then it would be obviously better than BC. Driving vehicles has always seemed to be a part of Battlefield... that and huge maps. If MW2 had huge maps, with the current set-up, then it would be completely full of campers. Something I noticed in Battlefield too is that a lot of the land is just empty space so that they can have big maps.
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Bad Company 2 is better?   Do you think Bad Company 2 is better? EmptyFebruary 12th 2010, 2:14 pm

DarkBoom wrote:
BiteTheDust wrote:
Donkey wrote:

...but a crappy internal system. If MW2 had some of those things, then it would be obviously better than BC. Driving vehicles has always seemed to be a part of Battlefield... that and huge maps. If MW2 had huge maps, with the current set-up, then it would be completely full of campers. Something I noticed in Battlefield too is that a lot of the land is just empty space so that they can have big maps.

Yeah. I'm glad MW2 doesn't have some of BC2's features, because it makes it unique. Both are very different.
Back to top Go down
Donkey
Sidekick
Sidekick
Donkey

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Bad Company 2 is better?   Do you think Bad Company 2 is better? EmptyFebruary 12th 2010, 6:20 pm

BiteTheDust wrote:
Donkey wrote:

Yup, but also note how sprinting and knifing was in the original MW, which was released before the first Bad Company. MW2 doesn't have vehicles because it's not the same kind of game. That's like saying Burnout Paradise is better than Halo because it has racing cars.

Take your head out of your a*se and realize I was giving an opinion, there's no need to shout at me every time. I'm only reacting like this because I post something and you instantly tell me to shut up.

Oh, and finally, this thread is stupid anyway - BC2 hasn't even been released yet. Who knows, maybe the final code will be better than MW2.
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Bad Company 2 is better?   Do you think Bad Company 2 is better? EmptyFebruary 12th 2010, 9:13 pm

Donkey wrote:
BiteTheDust wrote:
Donkey wrote:

Yup, but also note how sprinting and knifing was in the original MW, which was released before the first Bad Company. MW2 doesn't have vehicles because it's not the same kind of game. That's like saying Burnout Paradise is better than Halo because it has racing cars.

Take your head out of your a*se and realize I was giving an opinion, there's no need to shout at me every time. I'm only reacting like this because I post something and you instantly tell me to shut up.

Oh, and finally, this thread is stupid anyway - BC2 hasn't even been released yet. Who knows, maybe the final code will be better than MW2.

Okay, you know best smart-a*se.
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Bad Company 2 is better?   Do you think Bad Company 2 is better? EmptyFebruary 15th 2010, 12:22 am

BF:BC2- so much better. I was in the beta in December, and it was flippin amazing. Im playing the demo a lot now, but I liked the beta better since you can actually rank up easily past Rank2. You could also basically get all the guns in the beta..but both of the maps theyve shown are amazing.
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Bad Company 2 is better?   Do you think Bad Company 2 is better? EmptyFebruary 17th 2010, 12:07 am

I cant say. ( Because It hasint come out yet) but im leaning towards Bad Company 2. The MP demo is really nice
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Bad Company 2 is better?   Do you think Bad Company 2 is better? EmptyFebruary 25th 2010, 9:31 am

I hope this one would actually support my computer specs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Bad Company 2 is better?   Do you think Bad Company 2 is better? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think Bad Company 2 is better?
Page 1 of 1