Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Soundwave's Rants #1: iPad

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Tahu Guy
Citizen
Citizen
Mr. Tahu Guy

Registration date : 2009-01-25

Soundwave's Rants #1: iPad Empty
PostSubject: Soundwave's Rants #1: iPad   Soundwave's Rants #1: iPad EmptyFebruary 9th 2010, 9:24 pm

Now right now, there is a HAWT new product from apple that everyone's praising! The iPad. Now, nearly everyone hear thinks that the iPad is " SOOOOO FRERRRSEAKIN AQWESSOME!!!11!!!" Y'know what I think? IT SUCKS. Now you may be thinking "Say waaaa?" Well I'll tell you why.

1. Its too expensive. Apple always comes up woth some new way to splurge the rich people's cash every year. and Each year it gets higher. I am not going to pay some $100-$300 for something I don't NEED.

2. Its for lazy people. I hear that in the iPad that you can listen to audiobooks and that it has its own audiobook library. I can just go to the library and read for free (They charge money for it) It also has many other apps that half of the buyer will not even use. Kind of a waste in My Opinion.

3.In a few years this thing will be a piece of crap. Yep. Apple will come out with some greater product and the iPad will be nothing compared to it. iPhone and iPod are already drifting away so what more proof do you need?

That is all I have to say. Stay tuned for another one coming whenever I feel like it
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Soundwave's Rants #1: iPad   Soundwave's Rants #1: iPad EmptyFebruary 9th 2010, 10:00 pm

I don't think anyone here wants an iPad or praises it.

1. Things like this cost way less than they are to make, I'm sure. Also, it is like $500 for the lowest priced version I think. They have to raise the prices, because it is a new product and because of the economy. If it costs them $1000 to make every iPad or something, then why would they sell it for $20? They will also not copy the price range of old products. It's a way of business. Things, unless updated, will die down in their prices.

2. Convenience. With it, you don't have to go to a library at all and you have all of your books that you like, right there in your hand. Life is for lazy people. Everything that is made is to improve over something before. To make life easier on everyone. Actually, all of the apps for the iPod and iPhone are coming over. The App Store has a lot of good apps currently, but they will get even better when the iPad comes out. Their will be iPad only games, and games that have been improved just for the iPad.

3. I actually disagree. The iPod/iPhone still seems to be a big thing. Again though, this is a way of life. Everything upgrades into something better until the earlier ones become outdated. Things are growing and expanding, it will always been like that. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

tricky
Back to top Go down
Pinkmaddie5!
Adventurer
Adventurer
Pinkmaddie5!

Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Soundwave's Rants #1: iPad   Soundwave's Rants #1: iPad EmptyFebruary 10th 2010, 9:07 pm

I saw an episode of 'The Soup' the other day, and this is sort of what it said:

Guy 1: In fact, Apple gave me a prototype of their new product, the iPad Mini.

Guy 2: Uhhh, that's just an iPod Touch.

Guy 1: No it's not! It's an iPad Mini! You see? It's got all of the features of the iPad, only it's portable!

Guy 2: How much did you pay for that?

Guy 1: About 700$.

Guy 2: Uhhh, yeah....
Back to top Go down
Linky
The Linky
The Linky
Linky

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Soundwave's Rants #1: iPad   Soundwave's Rants #1: iPad EmptyFebruary 10th 2010, 9:20 pm

10% agree.
The price is low for what you get.

~Linky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soundwave's Rants #1: iPad   Soundwave's Rants #1: iPad Empty

Back to top Go down

Soundwave's Rants #1: iPad
Page 1 of 1