Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D

Go down 
+8
Sjb
iWaddle
FlyingKanga
Maria
Tricky
Digit
Linky
Creeper
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D Empty
PostSubject: The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D   The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D EmptyJanuary 28th 2010, 10:56 pm

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/MSI-Tablet-Android-Nvidia-Tegra,9536.html
PWNAGE.
Back to top Go down
Linky
The Linky
The Linky
Linky

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D   The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D EmptyJanuary 28th 2010, 11:01 pm

Now that is copying!

~Linky
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D   The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D EmptyJanuary 28th 2010, 11:04 pm

Are you an apple fan? It is time you know who was the first to copy.

Unix is an open source operating system. A project came out sometime ago called the bsd project or something. The source code to it was open source and purpose of this project was to make an operating system that was free and open to anybody. Apple stole the source and made mac os.

Yeah. So I guess it is not right to copy apple....
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D   The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D EmptyJanuary 28th 2010, 11:12 pm

Ha, what a great way to counter back Brian! Though the only difference is the multitasking part. And I think both are just bigger verions of the I-Pod touch or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D   The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D EmptyJanuary 28th 2010, 11:33 pm

What about my comeback :(

Also, apple uses crappy hardware :P
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D   The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D EmptyJanuary 28th 2010, 11:53 pm

Kakaromango wrote:
Ha, what a great way to counter back Brian! Though the only difference is the multitasking part. And I think both are just bigger verions of the I-Pod touch or whatever.
The iPod Touch/iPhone currently, when jailbroken, can run multiple tasks or whatever. As they said at the end of the article, I do believe that Apple will fix this before releasing it.

Also, as Brian said, Linux/Unix/who cares was OPEN SOURCE. Apple took the OPEN SOURCE and modified/upgraded it into a better operating system. However, I do not have a Mac and have never been able to adapt to one. The one chance that I tried one, I think I might have broken something on it. :p
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D   The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D EmptyJanuary 29th 2010, 8:11 am

It doesn't need competition; it's a huge iPhone that you can't call anyone with. I mean, duh, everyone is bound to buy it!
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D   The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D EmptyJanuary 29th 2010, 11:10 am

Yeah and only being able to run one app at a time and no camera makes it the device to beet. And such good hardware too! DUHHH
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D   The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D EmptyJanuary 29th 2010, 11:23 am

Who is this MSI company?
I haven't heard of it.
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D   The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D EmptyJanuary 29th 2010, 6:23 pm

FlyingKanga wrote:
Who is this MSI company?
I haven't heard of it.

Exactly.

PS: Apple did say there is "one more thing".
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D   The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D EmptyJanuary 29th 2010, 6:41 pm

Maria wrote:
It doesn't need competition; it's a huge iPhone that you can't call anyone with. I mean, duh, everyone is bound to buy it!

Brian wrote:
Yeah and only being able to run one app at a time and no camera makes it the device to beet. And such good hardware too! DUHHH

There is also an iPod Touch, if anyone has forgotten. It doesn't let you call people, doesn't have a camera, and it can only run one app at a time. It is actually a really good device.
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D   The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D EmptyJanuary 29th 2010, 6:44 pm

Brian, you must really hate Apple. xD
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D   The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D EmptyJanuary 29th 2010, 7:35 pm

Linux > Apple > Windows

there thread is over
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D   The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D EmptyJanuary 29th 2010, 7:41 pm

I still have no idea what the iPad is or looks like because everytime I go to look at it on apple, my browser freezes. I am actually getting pretty agitated about it.
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D   The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D EmptyJanuary 29th 2010, 11:56 pm

Bam, Its an nine inch iPod touch. xD
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D   The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D EmptyJanuary 30th 2010, 12:10 am

Ya, sounds like everyones hates this thing! The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D 606634
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

PostSubject: Re: The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D   The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D EmptyJanuary 30th 2010, 12:57 am

Sjb wrote:
Bam, Its an nine inch iPod touch. xD

Wow, that doesnt sound pointless at all.
Back to top Go down
jjkanes
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
jjkanes

Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D   The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D EmptyJanuary 30th 2010, 8:04 am

They are not as kewl as my iphone so im not gettin one until im RICH geez i dont get the point u cant have flash cause of stupid apple wont let u use flash at all on their stuff and neither will that i hear so no diff except it bigger tha iphone and aint a phone and does less things The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D 927440
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

PostSubject: Re: The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D   The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D EmptyJanuary 30th 2010, 1:02 pm

Tricky is kind of right. The iPod Touch is great and how do you know that this thing isnt a piece of junk? Do you have one? I have never even heard of that brand. Also, explain how apple uses crappy hardware, and what makes you think this MSI company is going to be any better; because the people who want you to buy it said so?
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D   The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D EmptyJanuary 30th 2010, 1:32 pm

jjkanes wrote:
They are not as kewl as my iphone so im not gettin one until im RICH geez i dont get the point u cant have flash cause of stupid apple wont let u use flash at all on their stuff and neither will that i hear so no diff except it bigger tha iphone and aint a phone and does less things The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D 927440
Flash is a product of Adobe. Apple would have to have permission/approval from Adobe to add Flash.
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D   The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D EmptyJanuary 30th 2010, 1:36 pm

To get a decent processor on an apple macbook, you need to pay 2500 dollars. If you bought a macbook without the operating system on it, you could probably get it for such a low price. Don't waste your money with apple.
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

PostSubject: Re: The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D   The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D EmptyJanuary 30th 2010, 2:34 pm

Bambi wrote:
Tricky is kind of right. The iPod Touch is great and how do you know that this thing isnt a piece of junk? Do you have one? I have never even heard of that brand. Also, explain how apple uses crappy hardware, and what makes you think this MSI company is going to be any better; because the people who want you to buy it said so?
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D   The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D EmptyJanuary 30th 2010, 7:11 pm

I say this is ripping just a bit. Obviously, there were previous tablets, but none of them had any of the hype that Apple's iPad had. So now there is the hole in the market, opened up by the iPad's popularity, we'll just see tablets take off just like touch screen mobiles did.
Back to top Go down
jjkanes
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
jjkanes

Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D   The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D EmptyJanuary 30th 2010, 9:36 pm

Well tricky i just wonder why they dont throw ova a tiny bit of their millions and bilin s of profit to make a deal with em cause it will up sales fro both if they gont a new generaion of a table twith flash or other things like new iphones with flash so yeh The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D 497332

Yeah apple really needs to send ova 500 thousand or something ova cause the sales would go thru the roof in the new generations if it had flash and theres alot of things apple just well dont think about like this idea and many others cause u can delete songs off ur ipod or iphone from there u have to plug it into a computer and waste alot of time on stupid itunes dealing with it waiting a whole day fro the album covers to load or even to find out what button to press to delete songs and so on... stupid itunes thats the worst part... anywayz like bam HAS sai that is very true howd ya know if it is just as bad as apple or worse who knows if its WAY cheaper its dangerous..
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

PostSubject: Re: The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D   The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D EmptyJanuary 31st 2010, 5:34 pm

To flash? 500 thousand? Thats kind of random. Also, you dont know if flash will agree to it, or if apple wants to spend the money.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D   The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D Empty

Back to top Go down

The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next