Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Halo: Reach Video

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

New Halo: Reach Video Empty
PostSubject: New Halo: Reach Video   New Halo: Reach Video EmptyFebruary 12th 2010, 1:26 pm

PWNAGE!

Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: New Halo: Reach Video   New Halo: Reach Video EmptyFebruary 12th 2010, 1:32 pm

Would you kindly find the link to the same video hosted on another site? YouTube is blocked here.
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

PostSubject: Re: New Halo: Reach Video   New Halo: Reach Video EmptyFebruary 12th 2010, 1:38 pm

Maria wrote:
Would you kindly find the link to the same video hosted on another site? YouTube is blocked here.

It should be on bungie.net's homepage.
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: New Halo: Reach Video   New Halo: Reach Video EmptyFebruary 12th 2010, 2:15 pm

Looks really nice. Hopefully it'll be better than ODST.
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: New Halo: Reach Video   New Halo: Reach Video EmptyFebruary 13th 2010, 11:10 pm

Halo reach will completely PWN. I wonder if the BR and Carbine will be in the game. Anyone know any info on that?
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: New Halo: Reach Video   New Halo: Reach Video EmptyFebruary 14th 2010, 7:24 am

There is one leaked image that looks like a mix of the Needler and Carbine, but I don't know about the BR.
New Halo: Reach Video Haloreachbeta6
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

PostSubject: Re: New Halo: Reach Video   New Halo: Reach Video EmptyFebruary 14th 2010, 9:27 am

Cold wrote:
There is one leaked image that looks like a mix of the Needler and Carbine, but I don't know about the BR.
I heard the DMR and Needler rifle will serve the same purpuse as the BR and Carbine.BTW did you guys see the leacked pic of the new AR pretty sweet right.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: New Halo: Reach Video   New Halo: Reach Video EmptyFebruary 14th 2010, 10:37 am

That screen is really nice :D
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: New Halo: Reach Video   New Halo: Reach Video EmptyFebruary 14th 2010, 2:19 pm

It comes in 2010 or Fall 2010, because the video said, Falls 2010.
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

PostSubject: Re: New Halo: Reach Video   New Halo: Reach Video EmptyFebruary 16th 2010, 9:11 pm

Clonewars2 wrote:
Halo reach will completely PWN. I wonder if the BR and Carbine will be in the game. Anyone know any info on that?

The BR and Carbine will NOT be in the game. DMR and the Needler Rifle takes the role of both of these.

Clonewars2 wrote:
Cold wrote:
I heard the DMR and Needler rifle will serve the same purpuse as the BR and Carbine.BTW did you guys see the leacked pic of the new AR pretty sweet right.
Spoiler:

The image you posted wasn't leaked at all. Bungie posted that on their website, you can even see their watermark on the bottom right corner.
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

PostSubject: Re: New Halo: Reach Video   New Halo: Reach Video EmptyFebruary 16th 2010, 10:35 pm

BiteTheDust wrote:
Clonewars2 wrote:

The BR and Carbine will NOT be in the game. DMR and the Needler Rifle takes the role of both of these.

Clonewars2 wrote:
Cold wrote:
Spoiler:

The image you posted wasn't leaked at all. Bungie posted that on their website, you can even see their watermark on the bottom right corner.
I know. Even if the watermark print was not there it is quite obvious that Bungie did it.

Last edited by Clonewars2 on February 16th 2010, 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

PostSubject: Re: New Halo: Reach Video   New Halo: Reach Video EmptyFebruary 16th 2010, 10:37 pm

Clonewars2 wrote:
BiteTheDust wrote:
Clonewars2 wrote:

Clonewars2 wrote:
Cold wrote:
Spoiler:

Exactly, bungie leaked the photo. Even if the watermark print was not there it is quite obvious that Bungie did it.

No, No. I mean the second image, the one of the AR... That was leaked by some guy who works at M$.
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

PostSubject: Re: New Halo: Reach Video   New Halo: Reach Video EmptyFebruary 16th 2010, 10:44 pm

BiteTheDust wrote:
Clonewars2 wrote:
BiteTheDust wrote:
Clonewars2 wrote:

Clonewars2 wrote:
Cold wrote:
Spoiler:

Exactly, bungie leaked the photo. Even if the watermark print was not there it is quite obvious that Bungie did it.

No, No. I mean the second image, the one of the AR... That was leaked by some guy who works at M$.
I know as I said you could tell by the quality of the photo that whoever leaked it is legit, unlike the pics of the needler rifle and DMR.
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

PostSubject: Re: New Halo: Reach Video   New Halo: Reach Video EmptyFebruary 16th 2010, 10:48 pm

Clonewars2 wrote:
BiteTheDust wrote:
Clonewars2 wrote:
BiteTheDust wrote:
Clonewars2 wrote:

Clonewars2 wrote:
Cold wrote:
Spoiler:

I know as I said you could tell by the quality of the photo that whoever leaked it is legit, unlike the pics of the needler rifle and DMR.

No, No, No. I mean the second image of the AR is NOT leaked. Bungie posted it on their website.

The images of the Needler Rifle and the DMR that were blurry was posted by a guy who works for Microsoft. If you want I can PM you Bungie's website if you don't know it already.
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

PostSubject: Re: New Halo: Reach Video   New Halo: Reach Video EmptyFebruary 16th 2010, 10:55 pm

BiteTheDust wrote:
Clonewars2 wrote:
BiteTheDust wrote:
Clonewars2 wrote:
BiteTheDust wrote:
Clonewars2 wrote:

Clonewars2 wrote:
Cold wrote:
Spoiler:

No, No, No. I mean the second image of the AR is NOT leaked. Bungie posted it on their website.

The images of the Needler Rifle and the DMR that were blurry was posted by a guy who works for Microsoft. If you want I can PM you Bungie's website if you don't know it already.
i think you misunderstood me. When i said leaked I was refering to the AR photo in that bungie "leaked" the pic. I know its not technically leacked. And yes I know bungies website. Where do you think I got the pic.
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

PostSubject: Re: New Halo: Reach Video   New Halo: Reach Video EmptyFebruary 17th 2010, 6:37 pm

Well, I wouldn't say it was leaked. Bungie started posting images of Halo: Reach on their website after the January embargo...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Halo: Reach Video   New Halo: Reach Video Empty

Back to top Go down

New Halo: Reach Video
Page 1 of 1