Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halo: A' Reach

Go down 
+5
Dan
Tricky
Ace mac ace
Demetri
ParkourSAM
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

Halo: A' Reach Empty
PostSubject: Halo: A' Reach   Halo: A' Reach EmptySeptember 13th 2010, 9:12 pm

Who is getting it? I already pre-ordered the Limited Edition of Reach

If not, then are you going to get?:

- CoD: Black Ops

- Battlefield 3

- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

I'm getting Reach, Battlefield 3, and AC: Brotherhood.
Back to top Go down
Demetri
Citizen
Citizen
Demetri

Registration date : 2010-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Halo: A' Reach   Halo: A' Reach EmptySeptember 13th 2010, 9:23 pm

all 4 haha
Back to top Go down
Ace mac ace
Sidekick
Sidekick
Ace mac ace

Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Halo: A' Reach   Halo: A' Reach EmptySeptember 13th 2010, 10:01 pm

Battlefield

Black ops

MoH

Bungie is R-Word and wont put halo on PC, LIKE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE(halo was supposed to bc pc only)
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Halo: A' Reach   Halo: A' Reach EmptySeptember 13th 2010, 10:16 pm

They are making another Battlefield... already?

I've had Black Ops on pre-order since I first found out that it was out for pre-order. However, now I want to go in sometime, whenever I get that way and get the chance, and want to upgrade it to the Prestige or Hardened editions.

I think PC gaming is just... Smack

I don't know anything about the PC versions other than updates about them having dedicated servers and all, but I would never get them if you pay the same price or even 3/4 of the price for a console version. It's just not worth it.

By the way, just heard, the PC version of Black Ops is going to have dedicated servers, if I didn't mention it, but there is a catch... if it matters. All of the Black Ops dedicated servers are going to be hosted from one company that Activision has a contract with. Darn Activision and their contracts? If you want to have like admin powers and all over your own server, then you have to pay for it, from that one company. The dedicated Black Ops servers are hosted by those people and you must buy your own servers from those people. No one else.

Not sure if that hurts any PC gamers on them not having a choice, but I guess you'd like to have known it.
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

PostSubject: Re: Halo: A' Reach   Halo: A' Reach EmptySeptember 13th 2010, 10:19 pm

Ace mac ace wrote:
Battlefield

Black ops

MoH

Bungie is R-Word and wont put halo on PC, LIKE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE(halo was supposed to bc pc only)

Halo CE is on PC, and probably one of the best Halo games: Halo 2, is on the PC as well. Also, it isn't Bungie's fault that they aren't putting it up on PC, it's Microsoft, so don't start blaming Bungie.

Tricky wrote:

It's supposedly coming out sometime around 2011-2012. The beta is coming out soon to whoever pre-ordered Medal of Honor.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Halo: A' Reach   Halo: A' Reach EmptySeptember 13th 2010, 10:27 pm

ill wait until santa claus brings them for me :D
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Halo: A' Reach   Halo: A' Reach EmptySeptember 13th 2010, 11:09 pm

Halo died at Halo 2. Honestly, I don't care which one of your fanboys disagrees with that. They've killed the story so much they were forced to come out with THREE prequels.

Bad Company 3 is where it's going to be; I will wait for that as well.

Also, Infinity is dead, no more CoD for me unless Treyarch did it.
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

PostSubject: Re: Halo: A' Reach   Halo: A' Reach EmptySeptember 14th 2010, 12:04 am

Kyuu wrote:
Halo died at Halo 2. Honestly, I don't care which one of your fanboys disagrees with that. They've killed the story so much they were forced to come out with THREE prequels.

I lol'd.

Oh, and it's not Bad Company 3, it's Battlefield 3. Bad Company 3 is coming out a long time from now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo: A' Reach   Halo: A' Reach EmptySeptember 14th 2010, 12:14 am

>Halo Reach
>Friends staying up all night and going to midnight release
> I go to bed.
>Go to school
>Come home, play reach for 6 hours which will be waiting on my doorstep while everybody else is tired.

feelsgoodman
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

PostSubject: Re: Halo: A' Reach   Halo: A' Reach EmptySeptember 14th 2010, 12:18 am

.Snookims wrote:
>Halo Reach
>Friends staying up all night and going to midnight release
> I go to bed.
>Go to school
>Come home, play reach for 6 hours which will be waiting on my doorstep while everybody else is tired.

feelsgoodman

See you on the Battlefield. :)
Back to top Go down
Ace mac ace
Sidekick
Sidekick
Ace mac ace

PostSubject: Re: Halo: A' Reach   Halo: A' Reach EmptySeptember 14th 2010, 5:31 pm

Tricky wrote:

I've had Black Ops on pre-order since I first found out that it was out for pre-order. However, now I want to go in sometime, whenever I get that way and get the chance, and want to upgrade it to the Prestige or Hardened editions.

I think PC gaming is just... Smack

I don't know anything about the PC versions other than updates about them having dedicated servers and all, but I would never get them if you pay the same price or even 3/4 of the price for a console version. It's just not worth it.

By the way, just heard, the PC version of Black Ops is going to have dedicated servers, if I didn't mention it, but there is a catch... if it matters. All of the Black Ops dedicated servers are going to be hosted from one company that Activision has a contract with. Darn Activision and their contracts? If you want to have like admin powers and all over your own server, then you have to pay for it, from that one company. The dedicated Black Ops servers are hosted by those people and you must buy your own servers from those people. No one else.

Not sure if that hurts any PC gamers on them not having a choice, but I guess you'd like to have known it.
Norly? You always had to pay for servers. Pc versions cost the same price. Learn something why dont ya? PC version is better in many ways. One way is:

Typing

Play games, go on the interwebz, and dl pr0n, ALL AT TEH SAME TIME :D

Kyuu: Its not bfbc2. Its just Battlefield three. Go on the Battlefield wiki.
Back to top Go down
Triumph
Drifter
Drifter
Triumph

Registration date : 2010-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Halo: A' Reach   Halo: A' Reach EmptySeptember 14th 2010, 7:12 pm

BiteTheDust wrote:
Who is getting it? I already pre-ordered the Limited Edition of Reach

If not, then are you going to get?:

- CoD: Black Ops

- Battlefield 3

- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

I'm getting Reach, Battlefield 3, and AC: Brotherhood.

YOU.... BEAT.. ME.. TOO.. IT.
FUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Getting BO, and AC:B.
IMO, I won't play BO as much, I think Treyarch is TRYING to learn from IW, which is a VERY VERY VERY bad thing.
WaW was good, but didn't it have ALOT of COD4 perks?
So they think putting in MW2 perks will fix BO.
WRONG.
I know you're thinking: So? They put in the COD4 perks in WaW and you're not complaining.
Because they didn't have perks they put in because they ran out of ideas, Commando was complete... well, y'know, Commando Pro, wasn't bad.
Don't believe me about the perks?
Overkill.
Extreme Conditioning (can't remember COD4 version of the perk, but it's EXACTLY the same as Extreme Condition with a different name)
Double Tap, (can't remember COD4 version think it was also DT.)
Sleight of Hand,
Stopping Power (ok don't include this, every game has this kinda perk)

Second Chance.
Camoflauge/can't remember COD4 name
Well, you get the rest.
About 50% of the perks will be in BO, but don't know much of the pro versions.
I hope this game won't fail, it's not IW NOR Treyarch's fault (well maybe IW since the NEVER fixed bugs, if Treyarch got a post about a bug, it'd be gone within 12 hours, and a glitch? Don't even consider it one anymore)
But as I was saying, wasn't much of either company's fault, just the gamer's themselves, it they stopped, nobody would complain, also they made this sort of pattern, and when people "complain" about perks, it sticks it into more people heads, and the virus spreads.
Anyway 70% of the people who complain about perks, usually use them in games.
Although only when I was 1-7 level, I used commando, I don't find that bad at all, when you're at 40-70 you should've grown out of the habbit, and use Ninja, I could go on all night about ranting, but I won't waste anymore of you're time.
'nother reason:
I think I'm the only one who still snipes in MW2, sure, "hardscoping" as you kewl dudes as you call it.
Quickscoping also ruined MW2, well sure in Private Matches, fun fun fun.
But in online ranked gmaes go into 1 game of SnD and you see some guy with a sniper running around.
OH COME ON!
So, I'm pretty normal at MW2, hardscoping, and no XXXXXXXXXXXXXXZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ12324341337MIGQUICKSCOPEZZZZZZCCXXX
name, BTW also getting BF3.
Accepting flame thanks.

Last edited by Triumph on September 14th 2010, 7:36 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : bcuz im uber 1337 hax (forgot O in commando, wait who types in this thing anymore?))
Back to top Go down
smileygurl
Vagabond
Vagabond
smileygurl

Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Halo: A' Reach   Halo: A' Reach EmptySeptember 14th 2010, 9:20 pm

It was mailed to me today, have it, haven't played it yet.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: Halo: A' Reach   Halo: A' Reach EmptySeptember 14th 2010, 9:25 pm

BiteTheDust wrote:
Kyuu wrote:

I lol'd.

Oh, and it's not Bad Company 3, it's Battlefield 3. Bad Company 3 is coming out a long time from now.

Oh look a fan boy.

Hmm, let's see.

1.Aliens come attack planet

2.OH NOES must defend da home base

3.pew pew pew pew pew

4. I am da masterchief LOL I got dis

5. pew pew pew pew pew lol i got armor that fixes itself lol pew pew pew

6. ?????

7. millions of pre-orders.
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

PostSubject: Re: Halo: A' Reach   Halo: A' Reach EmptySeptember 14th 2010, 9:31 pm

Kyuu wrote:
BiteTheDust wrote:
Kyuu wrote:

I lol'd.

Oh look a fan boy.

Hmm, let's see.

3.pew pew pew pew pew

6. ?????

Just cause I laughed made me a fanboy? I laughed because what you said was funny. Nao get out if you think everyone is a fanboy.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: Halo: A' Reach   Halo: A' Reach EmptySeptember 14th 2010, 9:36 pm

BiteTheDust wrote:
Kyuu wrote:
BiteTheDust wrote:
Kyuu wrote:

I lol'd.

Oh look a fan boy.

Hmm, let's see.

3.pew pew pew pew pew

6. ?????

Just cause I laughed made me a fanboy? I laughed because what you said was funny. Nao get out if you think everyone is a fanboy.

Didn't mean to jump on you like that. But some people jump on Halo games like it's their life. If I wasn't saving up to trade my Turtle Beach XLC with a Turtle Beach X11 I would prolly buy it.
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

PostSubject: Re: Halo: A' Reach   Halo: A' Reach EmptySeptember 14th 2010, 9:56 pm

Kyuu wrote:
BiteTheDust wrote:
Kyuu wrote:
BiteTheDust wrote:
Kyuu wrote:

I lol'd.

Oh look a fan boy.

Hmm, let's see.

3.pew pew pew pew pew

6. ?????

Didn't mean to jump on you like that. But some people jump on Halo games like it's their life. If I wasn't saving up to trade my Turtle Beach XLC with a Turtle Beach X11 I would prolly buy it.

Oh yeah, I understand. Every game has it's fair amount of fanboys that won't open up to other games.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: Halo: A' Reach   Halo: A' Reach EmptySeptember 14th 2010, 10:44 pm

Also, I know what you mean by Battlefield 3 and Bad Company 3. I didn't mistake that, I really am looking to BC3 the most.
Back to top Go down
DK-Y2Y
Super-Human
Super-Human
DK-Y2Y

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Halo: A' Reach   Halo: A' Reach EmptySeptember 15th 2010, 8:42 am

I will get Black Ops.

I am definitely getting LittleBigPlanet 2, which is my most anticipated games of 2010.
Back to top Go down
Ace mac ace
Sidekick
Sidekick
Ace mac ace

PostSubject: Re: Halo: A' Reach   Halo: A' Reach EmptySeptember 15th 2010, 6:31 pm

BiteTheDust wrote:
Kyuu wrote:
BiteTheDust wrote:
Kyuu wrote:
BiteTheDust wrote:
Kyuu wrote:

I lol'd.

Oh look a fan boy.

Hmm, let's see.

3.pew pew pew pew pew

6. ?????

Oh yeah, I understand. Every game has it's fair amount of fanboys that won't open up to other games.
I got T-Beachs x 41 :P
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: Halo: A' Reach   Halo: A' Reach EmptySeptember 15th 2010, 6:57 pm

TBx41's eat up batteries like Heck. The 11 is the same quality of sound. the 41s are only good because of their 7.1 game quality, which you do not notice anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo: A' Reach   Halo: A' Reach EmptySeptember 15th 2010, 7:03 pm

You're talking about headsets?
...nnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrdddddddddddddduhs
Back to top Go down
Demetri
Citizen
Citizen
Demetri

Registration date : 2010-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Halo: A' Reach   Halo: A' Reach EmptySeptember 16th 2010, 10:59 am

DK-Y2Y wrote:
I will get Black Ops.

I am definitely getting LittleBigPlanet 2, which is my most anticipated games of 2010.
theres a second one...but i just got the first....hahaha

Back to top Go down
Triumph
Drifter
Drifter
Triumph

Registration date : 2010-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Halo: A' Reach   Halo: A' Reach EmptySeptember 16th 2010, 11:15 am

Kyuu wrote:
TBx41's eat up batteries like Heck. The 11 is the same quality of sound. the 41s are only good because of their 7.1 game quality, which you do not notice anyway.
See how much they're selling for the BlackOps headsets?
Worse then the TB's but triple the price, profit!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo: A' Reach   Halo: A' Reach Empty

Back to top Go down

Halo: A' Reach
Page 1 of 1