Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BF2: "The Ultimate Modern Warfare Experience

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

BF2: "The Ultimate Modern Warfare Experience Empty
PostSubject: BF2: "The Ultimate Modern Warfare Experience   BF2: "The Ultimate Modern Warfare Experience EmptyMarch 5th 2010, 5:37 pm

I thought that was funny. I received that in an e-mail from them. "The Ultimate Modern Warfare Experience is Here!" To, that seems like and obvious hit at MW2 and MW. :roll:
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: BF2: "The Ultimate Modern Warfare Experience   BF2: "The Ultimate Modern Warfare Experience EmptyMarch 5th 2010, 5:38 pm

I like BF:BC2 more. Much more teamwork and it's so much more realistic.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: BF2: "The Ultimate Modern Warfare Experience   BF2: "The Ultimate Modern Warfare Experience EmptyMarch 5th 2010, 5:49 pm

I don't care for it to be warly realistic, I am playing a video game after all. It might just be that I have been playing CoD for so long that anything else like that seems odd.
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

PostSubject: Re: BF2: "The Ultimate Modern Warfare Experience   BF2: "The Ultimate Modern Warfare Experience EmptyMarch 5th 2010, 5:56 pm

Tricky wrote:
I don't care for it to be warly realistic, I am playing a video game after all. It might just be that I have been playing CoD for so long that anything else like that seems odd.

I care if video games are realistic. I just love those real war experiences. You don't know how many times I've been in such exciting moments in that game. It's really hard to explain, you have to play the full game for yourself.

Oh, and how many times are you about to get blown up by a tank, group of people, etc., and your teammates help you out in CoD? Even if you're not communicating with your teammates, you can mark down the target and they'll help you take it out.

What I really like though is how guns with silencers and shotguns can actually go long-range, like in real life.

Though, I do agree Modern Warfare 2 is a good game. I play it when I feel that "Run 'n Gun" mood.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: BF2: "The Ultimate Modern Warfare Experience   BF2: "The Ultimate Modern Warfare Experience EmptyMarch 5th 2010, 6:28 pm

BiteTheDust wrote:
Tricky wrote:

I care if video games are realistic. I just love those real war experiences. You don't know how many times I've been in such exciting moments in that game. It's really hard to explain, you have to play the full game for yourself.

Oh, and how many times are you about to get blown up by a tank, group of people, etc., and your teammates help you out in CoD? Even if you're not communicating with your teammates, you can mark down the target and they'll help you take it out.

What I really like though is how guns with silencers and shotguns can actually go long-range, like in real life.

Though, I do agree Modern Warfare 2 is a good game. I play it when I feel that "Run 'n Gun" mood.

You don't know what a real war experience is like. You don't respawn and you don't rush by yourself in a 10 on 10 team. You will never get that experience in a video game.
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

PostSubject: Re: BF2: "The Ultimate Modern Warfare Experience   BF2: "The Ultimate Modern Warfare Experience EmptyMarch 5th 2010, 8:24 pm

DirkD wrote:
BiteTheDust wrote:
Tricky wrote:

You don't know what a real war experience is like. You don't respawn and you don't rush by yourself in a 10 on 10 team. You will never get that experience in a video game.

You know what I mean... Fine let me rephrase it: It's a almost-real war experience.

Oh, and in BC2 if you rush by yourself ya gonna die, almost everyone goes in packs. Play it before you say it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF2: "The Ultimate Modern Warfare Experience   BF2: "The Ultimate Modern Warfare Experience EmptyMarch 5th 2010, 9:43 pm

BiteTheDust wrote:
DirkD wrote:
BiteTheDust wrote:
Tricky wrote:

You know what I mean... Fine let me rephrase it: It's a almost-real war experience.

Oh, and in BC2 if you rush by yourself ya gonna die, almost everyone goes in packs. Play it before you say it.

You on nao? We play together?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BF2: "The Ultimate Modern Warfare Experience   BF2: "The Ultimate Modern Warfare Experience Empty

Back to top Go down

BF2: "The Ultimate Modern Warfare Experience
Page 1 of 1