Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the worst pain you have ever felt?

Go down 
+10
Helaina
AlterBlade
Maria
OhLawdy
Emess
Bronze
HavoKitten
BabyCP
iSnow
Sjb
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

What is the worst pain you have ever felt? Empty
PostSubject: What is the worst pain you have ever felt?   What is the worst pain you have ever felt? EmptyMarch 17th 2010, 4:32 pm

Title says all. :p

Mine has to be, when I had food poisoning, stepping on a rusty nail and when I pulled my Achilles heel.

I think the worst was probably when I pulled my Achilles heel... it felt like heck.

~Sjb
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst pain you have ever felt?   What is the worst pain you have ever felt? EmptyMarch 17th 2010, 6:17 pm

When I was 6, when I fell of my bike. But that didn't hurt, what hurted was my grandma's (RIP) anti-bacterial creams for the wound.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst pain you have ever felt?   What is the worst pain you have ever felt? EmptyMarch 17th 2010, 6:19 pm

Heart problem. ;( When I was getting the operation and when it was done. It still hurts at times. D;
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst pain you have ever felt?   What is the worst pain you have ever felt? EmptyMarch 17th 2010, 7:05 pm

Spectum Piercing. Ouch!
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst pain you have ever felt?   What is the worst pain you have ever felt? EmptyMarch 17th 2010, 7:13 pm

Hmm, probably when I had stitches to my face.
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst pain you have ever felt?   What is the worst pain you have ever felt? EmptyMarch 17th 2010, 7:16 pm

Ice wrote:
Owwwww. What is the worst pain you have ever felt? 185998
BCP, I would hate to be you. What is the worst pain you have ever felt? 75551
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst pain you have ever felt?   What is the worst pain you have ever felt? EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 2:41 pm

JazzKitten wrote:
Heart problem. ;( When I was getting the operation and when it was done. It still hurts at times. D;

Was the op when you were a child or was it recent? I suppose if you have an op at a young age, you don't remember it as much.
Back to top Go down
Emess
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst pain you have ever felt?   What is the worst pain you have ever felt? EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 3:52 pm

Many things happened to me. A few weeks ago, 2 years ago, and 3 years ago. The one 3 years ago was when a violin stand fell on my pinkie. The mark is still there. 2 years ago was when my weird brother was opening tennis ball containers and he thought it was a "ahh, look so nice" sound, so he forced me to do it together, and somehow on my ring finger there is a mark that still is here. The one a few weeks ago was when a guitar's small e string went from the left side of my left pointer finger, and came out next to my nail.
Back to top Go down
OhLawdy
Vagabond
Vagabond
OhLawdy

Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst pain you have ever felt?   What is the worst pain you have ever felt? EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 5:29 pm

The worst? Getting a badge here.. OMG
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst pain you have ever felt?   What is the worst pain you have ever felt? EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 5:44 pm

OhLawdy wrote:
The worst? Getting a badge here.. OMG
You think that's painful? I got two...
This will haunt me forever more.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst pain you have ever felt?   What is the worst pain you have ever felt? EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 6:35 pm

My worst pain was when I heard Miley Cyrus wasn't going to take her clothes off...

What is the worst pain you have ever felt? 185998
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst pain you have ever felt?   What is the worst pain you have ever felt? EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 7:51 pm

AlterBlade wrote:
My worst pain was when I heard Miley Cyrus wasn't going to take her clothes off...

What is the worst pain you have ever felt? 185998

There are so many words in the world that can decribe that. Are thoose words allowed on this forum. Well no. What is the worst pain you have ever felt? 866836

Another pain or mine (besides piercings) was when I was watching my friends game, I fell off the bleachers and broke my arm. Which is worse then then one I said earlier.
Back to top Go down
Helaina
Exemplar
Exemplar
Helaina

Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst pain you have ever felt?   What is the worst pain you have ever felt? EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 5:08 am

Hmmm. Mine was, when i was 4 or something i fell off my bike and broke my arm, when the docter put it back in place .....
1 year ago i broke my finger into two piece [its okay now]
and well thats it.
Back to top Go down
jjkanes
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
jjkanes

Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst pain you have ever felt?   What is the worst pain you have ever felt? EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 5:17 am

When i had hooping cough and after all that time i was in hospital watchng nothing and playing nothing and drinking that horrible ice block of yukiness!
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst pain you have ever felt?   What is the worst pain you have ever felt? EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 5:42 am

Well, when I ran too much I pulled this leg muscle.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
jjkanes
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
jjkanes

Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst pain you have ever felt?   What is the worst pain you have ever felt? EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 6:02 am

Also when i bit my toungue a millions times today cause im sicka and keep coughing and stuff and stupid toungue is in thw way What is the worst pain you have ever felt? 361586 What is the worst pain you have ever felt? 930468 iu wish i could just stick it out or roll it back until i need it for food idk
Back to top Go down
pres1017
Vagabond
Vagabond
pres1017

Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst pain you have ever felt?   What is the worst pain you have ever felt? EmptyMarch 22nd 2010, 5:19 pm

The Thing That Haunts Me Is The 'Falling Out A 2-Story Window At 2 And Not Dieing, Not Being Paralized And NO Broken Bones, And A 15-Minute Cry', But That Hardely Even Hurt(And I Promise To God That Is True), What Really Hurt(I Was Six) Was When My Brother Punched The Life Out Of My Arm. I Thought My Arm Was Dead Untill The Docter Said It Was Broken Bone.
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst pain you have ever felt?   What is the worst pain you have ever felt? EmptyMarch 22nd 2010, 5:21 pm

Worse? About a year ago, my finger got out of place and when the doctor snaped it back in I almost puked it hurt so much.
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst pain you have ever felt?   What is the worst pain you have ever felt? EmptyMarch 22nd 2010, 5:32 pm

Umm, well dislocating my knee cap and tearing all of the ligaments around it and fracturing the top bone and splitting the back one all at the same time was a little painful, im not sure if it was the worse pain I ever felt.
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst pain you have ever felt?   What is the worst pain you have ever felt? EmptyMarch 22nd 2010, 5:36 pm

Bambi wrote:
Umm, well dislocating my knee cap and tearing all of the ligaments around it and fracturing the top bone and splitting the back one all at the same time was a little painful, im not sure if it was the worse pain I ever felt.

Ekkk. A little?
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst pain you have ever felt?   What is the worst pain you have ever felt? EmptyMarch 22nd 2010, 6:01 pm

Flying Pony wrote:
Ice wrote:
Owwwww. What is the worst pain you have ever felt? 185998
BCP, I would hate to be you. What is the worst pain you have ever felt? 75551
Ahhh, don't worry about it. :(

Ice wrote:
JazzKitten wrote:

Was the op when you were a child or was it recent? I suppose if you have an op at a young age, you don't remember it as much.
When I was young but I do remember a bit of it. ;p
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst pain you have ever felt?   What is the worst pain you have ever felt? EmptyMarch 22nd 2010, 6:04 pm

juliegoesRAWR! wrote:
Bambi wrote:

Ekkk. A little?

Well I dont think it was as bad as getting my tooth ripped out without the drugs.<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst pain you have ever felt?   What is the worst pain you have ever felt? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the worst pain you have ever felt?
Page 1 of 1