Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Short Spring Break

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Short Spring Break Empty
PostShort Spring Break

I'm out of school till Tuesday for spring break. Yes, it is a relatively short break, but I also get out of school May 20th so I'm fine with that. As for the rest of my break, my dads taking us to Kansas City again. He likes going there on the weekends that he has us.

As for today, nothing really exciting happened. During publications, five of my friends and I went to this girls locker and took her cell phone. We were looking through her pictures and found some.....innapropriate pictures inside. Aside from that, we also found a rather embarrasing video of her called "the mikey show". I now have it on my phone and might upload it to youtube later.

Anyway, I'll update you on what happens when I leave which is tomorrow :P
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Short Spring Break :: Comments

Endless Night
Re: Short Spring Break
Post April 1st 2010, 8:51 pm by Endless Night
I wouldn't upload the video. If I saw an embarrassing video of me on Youtube, I would scream like crazy.
Brennan
Post April 1st 2010, 10:30 pm by Brennan
Lol post a link if you do :P you have the same spring break as me.
Post April 2nd 2010, 7:53 pm by Guest
I'm now in the hotel room. It's a pretty cool hotel. Embassy Suites is a pretty awesome hotel. I will probably take pictures in a while. On the way here, which is about a 2 hour drive, I spent most of my time watching Horton Hears a Who which is one of my favorite movies. We stopped at a Walmart in Nebraska City which kinda seemed like a redneck walmart lol. Anyway, I'm sitting in the hotel, and tomorrow I'll be going shopping and seeign a movie with my family.
Chub 777
Post April 3rd 2010, 2:09 am by Chub 777
Since when did the holidays in USA became shorter?
Post  by Sponsored content

Short Spring Break

Page 1 of 1