Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Infraction adding?

Go down 
+6
Maria
Creeper
BabyCP
Mwet!
Kyuu
Chub 777
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

Infraction adding? Empty
PostSubject: Infraction adding?   Infraction adding? EmptyApril 25th 2010, 8:35 am

Who gave meh teh mod powarz:
Infraction adding? Semimod
~Chub 777
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Registration date : 2008-03-01

Infraction adding? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infraction adding?   Infraction adding? EmptyApril 25th 2010, 12:01 pm

Probably that star you wished on last night; you basically shouted to it that you wanted mod.
Back to top Go down
Mwet!
Citizen
Citizen
Mwet!

Registration date : 2010-02-03

Infraction adding? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infraction adding?   Infraction adding? EmptyApril 25th 2010, 12:26 pm

Thats happened to me before xD

It normally happenes after you get fired from a mod position.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

Infraction adding? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infraction adding?   Infraction adding? EmptyApril 25th 2010, 1:42 pm

When I add users to a clan sometimes they have the mod powers. D; I'll fix it soon if I can. Infraction adding? 959598
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

Infraction adding? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infraction adding?   Infraction adding? EmptyApril 25th 2010, 1:54 pm

I tried to find the source of it, but I couldn't.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Infraction adding? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infraction adding?   Infraction adding? EmptyApril 25th 2010, 1:55 pm

^ Same. Lemme try and see if I can fix it now.
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Infraction adding? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infraction adding?   Infraction adding? EmptyApril 25th 2010, 2:40 pm

Thanks babycp ;)
I noticed you deleted a group called chub777 yesterday. Was that where the permissions might have been coming from?
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Infraction adding? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infraction adding?   Infraction adding? EmptyApril 25th 2010, 2:43 pm

Ah yes, that time I added it by accident and then deleted it. I think it may of come from their but I deleted it so I don't know how he still has the mod powers. I did something just now, so when he comes online we can find out if he still has the powers! Payton Bice
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

Infraction adding? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infraction adding?   Infraction adding? EmptyApril 25th 2010, 2:50 pm

BabyCP wrote:
Ah yes, that time I added it by accident and then deleted it. I think it may of come from their but I deleted it so I don't know how he still has the mod powers. I did something just now, so when he comes online we can find out if he still has the powers! Payton Bice
So, like, when are you going to "accidently" give me mod powers? Infraction adding? 701698
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Infraction adding? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infraction adding?   Infraction adding? EmptyApril 25th 2010, 3:18 pm

Maria wrote:
BabyCP wrote:
So, like, when are you going to "accidently" give me mod powers? Infraction adding? 701698
In 2012.
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

Infraction adding? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infraction adding?   Infraction adding? EmptyApril 25th 2010, 3:51 pm

December 21, 2012, midnight, to be precise. babycp
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

Registration date : 2010-03-08

Infraction adding? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infraction adding?   Infraction adding? EmptyApril 25th 2010, 4:28 pm

Maria wrote:
BabyCP wrote:

Maria, if someone did that they'd be ban for exteme retaredness.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

Infraction adding? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infraction adding?   Infraction adding? EmptyApril 25th 2010, 4:57 pm

juliegoesRAWR! wrote:
Maria wrote:
BabyCP wrote:

Says the person who thinks "Retaredness" is a word.
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Infraction adding? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infraction adding?   Infraction adding? EmptyApril 25th 2010, 5:21 pm

Stop fighting *cries*.

Yes, we will indeed have to wait until he gets on to see if he still has the permissions.
Back to top Go down
Linky
The Linky
The Linky
Linky

Registration date : 2009-04-16

Infraction adding? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infraction adding?   Infraction adding? EmptyApril 25th 2010, 5:33 pm

Fender wrote:
Stop fighting *cries*.

Yes, we will indeed have to wait until he gets on to see if he still has the permissions.
I did have those permissions.
I PM'ed BCP to get on chat to tell her but she didn't come.
They are gone for me.

~Linky
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Infraction adding? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infraction adding?   Infraction adding? EmptyApril 25th 2010, 5:35 pm

If they're gone for you, the must be gone for Chub.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Registration date : 2008-03-01

Infraction adding? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infraction adding?   Infraction adding? EmptyApril 25th 2010, 5:54 pm

juliegoesRAWR! wrote:
Maria wrote:
BabyCP wrote:

As long as your banned.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Infraction adding? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infraction adding?   Infraction adding? EmptyApril 26th 2010, 7:08 am

Isgie wrote:
Thanks babycp ;)
I noticed you deleted a group called chub777 yesterday. Was that where the permissions might have been coming from?
I had a group? Infraction adding? 396839
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Infraction adding? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infraction adding?   Infraction adding? EmptyApril 26th 2010, 10:08 am

Uhh...maybe. Payton Bice It was an accident because I was testing something out at the time. Do you still have the mod powers, though?
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Infraction adding? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infraction adding?   Infraction adding? EmptyApril 27th 2010, 3:47 am

BabyCP wrote:
Uhh...maybe. Payton Bice It was an accident because I was testing something out at the time. Do you still have the mod powers, though?

Nope. Request to be locked now?
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

Infraction adding? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infraction adding?   Infraction adding? EmptyApril 27th 2010, 9:49 am

*Locked by request.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Infraction adding? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infraction adding?   Infraction adding? Empty

Back to top Go down

Infraction adding?
Page 1 of 1