Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself

Go down 
+17
Catflap60
Kyuu
Bandit
Pinkmaddie5!
Sjb
iSnow
Hellopayton
Mwet!
Linky
Iced8383
FlyingKanga
HavoKitten
Emess
snowmanx
DK-Y2Y
death robot V8.5
Maria
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself   Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself EmptyMay 8th 2010, 8:11 am

I once stapled my finger to see what would happen. It didn't end well.
Back to top Go down
death robot V8.5
Vagabond
Vagabond

Registration date : 2010-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself   Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself EmptyMay 8th 2010, 8:19 am

I burned myself while touching a lamp that was on.
Back to top Go down
DK-Y2Y
Super-Human
Super-Human
DK-Y2Y

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself   Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself EmptyMay 8th 2010, 8:23 am

This is a real funny moment(I mean it).Once in a vacation at Turkey in a hotel at the lobby,there were dozens of local telephones so as I went to check it out.As I entered one of the telephones,imagine each telephone is separated by glass. I wanted to go to another telephone,I thought my way was clear so as I walked I hit the glass. Man..did that hurt!

Really glass can be a painful illusionist material at some cases nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself   Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself EmptyMay 8th 2010, 8:26 am

DK-Y2Y wrote:
This is a real funny moment(I mean it).Once in a vacation at Turkey in a hotel at the lobby,there were dozens of local telephones so as I went to check it out.As I entered one of the telephones,imagine each telephone is separated by glass. I wanted to go to another telephone,I thought my way was clear so as I walked I hit the glass. Man..did that hurt!

Hah. That always happens to my brother. They should seriously consider sticking some kind of poster on glass barriers . . . or never cleaning the glass. Yeah, that'll work. ❤
Back to top Go down
snowmanx
Super-Human
Super-Human
snowmanx

Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself   Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself EmptyMay 8th 2010, 8:39 am

I went to a convenience store and you know how the beverage fridge always had mirrors on the sides? i thought there were more drinks there so I tried to get one, apparently the glass broke and I needed stitches. damn that hurt.
Back to top Go down
DK-Y2Y
Super-Human
Super-Human
DK-Y2Y

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself   Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself EmptyMay 8th 2010, 8:41 am

Shizzle wrote:
I went to a convenience store and you know how the beverage fridge always had mirrors on the sides? i thought there were more drinks there so I tried to get one, apparently the glass broke and I needed stitches. damn that hurt.
Lol,that is funny. Didn't know fridges contains virtual items Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself 927440
Back to top Go down
Emess
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself   Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself EmptyMay 8th 2010, 10:19 am

I turned a knob and a violin stand fell on my pinky. :P
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself   Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself EmptyMay 8th 2010, 10:25 am

Maria wrote:

I did that, too. Ofcourse that didn't help my emo rummors...

Last edited by juliegoesRAWR! on May 8th 2010, 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
snowmanx
Super-Human
Super-Human
snowmanx

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself   Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself EmptyMay 8th 2010, 10:33 am

i hit an electric fan and i fell down on the floor spasming.
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself   Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself EmptyMay 8th 2010, 10:45 am

DK-Y2Y wrote:

Lol the same happened to me as well once. xD
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself   Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself EmptyMay 8th 2010, 10:47 am

Maria wrote:

Same here. Only that it was an accident. One time I sat on a spike ball. My knee hurts whenever I put pressure on it.

Last edited by Iced8383 on May 13th 2010, 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Linky
The Linky
The Linky
Linky

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself   Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself EmptyMay 8th 2010, 10:58 am

I wanted to see what would happen if I put my hand by the end of a spinning thing and it didn't go well. XD

~Linky
Back to top Go down
snowmanx
Super-Human
Super-Human
snowmanx

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself   Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself EmptyMay 8th 2010, 11:17 am

i tried this huge slinky in a store, and i made it go down the stairs of the shop, i tried to go in it, and i slinkied that thing like a human slinky, and my head suffered pains and bruises.
Back to top Go down
Mwet!
Citizen
Citizen
Mwet!

Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself   Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself EmptyMay 8th 2010, 2:03 pm

Got mad, punched the wall and broke my hand ;). Never got mad since :P
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself   Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself EmptyMay 8th 2010, 5:55 pm

- Fire cracker in an ant hill.
- Jumping in/on to a large wave that was about to crash.
- Being too close to the person with the bat in baseball.
- Running down steep mountainous terrain.
- Slapping a Giratina.
- Touching a lit match.
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself   Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself EmptyMay 8th 2010, 5:59 pm

Fell from my bike on a dirt road.
I tried to see what would happen if I stuck a needle in my finger skin and out. xP
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself   Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself EmptyMay 8th 2010, 6:00 pm

Hellopayton wrote:
- Slapping a Giratina.
- Touching a lit match.
How the h'ell are you not a disfigured ragdoll by now? Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself 592630
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself   Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself EmptyMay 8th 2010, 7:46 pm

I once climbed over a fence without knowing there was chipped up concrete on the other side. Yeah...didn't turn out so well....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself   Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself EmptyMay 8th 2010, 7:47 pm

I sliced a huge open wound on my leg, and my mom got scared and She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'.
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself   Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself EmptyMay 8th 2010, 7:51 pm

.Snookims wrote:
I sliced a huge open wound on my leg, and my mom got scared and She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'.
Oh my god, I know a 17 year old who did that. Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself 396839
Back to top Go down
Pinkmaddie5!
Adventurer
Adventurer
Pinkmaddie5!

Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself   Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself EmptyMay 8th 2010, 7:58 pm

iElmo wrote:
I tried to see what would happen if I stuck a needle in my finger skin and out. xP
I tried that once.Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself 461392 It worked.
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Bandit

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself   Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself EmptyMay 8th 2010, 9:34 pm

When I was sitting down, I pushed off with my hand in April. Now my pinky is dislocated for life.
Back to top Go down
Emess
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself   Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself EmptyMay 8th 2010, 9:42 pm

SW wrote:
When I was sitting down, I pushed off with my hand in April. Now my pinky is dislocated for life.

O_e That must hurt!
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself   Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself EmptyMay 8th 2010, 10:28 pm

123 $jb wrote:
.Snookims wrote:
Oh my god, I know a 17 year old who did that. Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself 396839

Will Smith?

When I was six or so, I was so excited to see my Great Grandma I slammed the door on my thumb, crushing the nail and breaking the skin. My Great Grandma lives in Manhattan, imagine me crying nonstop with my dad's wool hat wrapped around my gushing thumb while being surrounded by people going up to the 30th something floor. It took me 3 months for the nail to grow back.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself   Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself EmptyMay 8th 2010, 10:45 pm

Maria wrote:
Hellopayton wrote:
- Slapping a Giratina.
- Touching a lit match.
How the h'ell are you not a disfigured ragdoll by now? Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself 592630
I'm an Alabama boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself   Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself Empty

Back to top Go down

Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next