Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself

Go down 
+17
Catflap60
Kyuu
Bandit
Pinkmaddie5!
Sjb
iSnow
Hellopayton
Mwet!
Linky
Iced8383
FlyingKanga
HavoKitten
Emess
snowmanx
DK-Y2Y
death robot V8.5
Maria
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself   Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself - Page 2 EmptyMay 8th 2010, 10:56 pm

Kyuu wrote:
123 $jb wrote:
.Snookims wrote:
I sliced a huge open wound on my leg, and my mom got scared and She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'.
Oh my god, I know a 17 year old who did that. Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself - Page 2 396839

Will Smith?

When I was six or so, I was so excited to see my Great Grandma I slammed the door on my thumb, crushing the nail and breaking the skin. My Great Grandma lives in Manhattan, imagine me crying nonstop with my dad's wool hat wrapped around my gushing thumb while being surrounded by people going up to the 30th something floor. It took me 3 months for the nail to grow back.
Yes and ouch.
Back to top Go down
snowmanx
Super-Human
Super-Human
snowmanx

Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself   Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself - Page 2 EmptyMay 8th 2010, 11:02 pm

someone accidentally threw a papercup at my face, and it broke, so i got a papercut, bled till the next 3 days.
Back to top Go down
Catflap60
Super-Human
Super-Human
Catflap60

Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself   Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself - Page 2 EmptyMay 9th 2010, 1:53 am

Putting my hand in an Ant's nest!
Back to top Go down
Pinkmaddie5!
Adventurer
Adventurer
Pinkmaddie5!

Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself   Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself - Page 2 EmptyMay 11th 2010, 9:25 pm

Bad mistake, Catflap.....

Walking through the creek, found a crawfish. Picked it up, put it in a jar. Picked it up again and started playing with it. It had sharp claws. You know what happened. THAT FRIGGIN HURT! I GOT SO TICKED OFF AT THAT THING!
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself   Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself - Page 2 EmptyMay 11th 2010, 9:34 pm

This happened recently actually, I walked off the bus and my heel hit the ground first, I twisted my foot and sprained it so I couldn't go to this one church thing. Whats sad is that I've gotten off a bus like 5 million times now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself   Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself - Page 2 EmptyMay 11th 2010, 10:54 pm

Alright, this is true.

I was running around my friends room and I tripped over a pillow and landed on my knee. And it hurt. And it bruised, and I can't put any pressure on it. A Few days later I was in gym class and I went to go pick up a basketball on the ground and fell on my other knee. Now I can't even get up when I'm sitting down on like the floor or anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself   Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself - Page 2 EmptyMay 11th 2010, 11:02 pm

DirkD wrote:
.Snookims wrote:
Alright, this is true.

I was running around my friends room and I tripped over a pillow and landed on my knee. And it hurt. And it bruised, and I can't put any pressure on it. A Few days later I was in gym class and I went to go pick up a basketball on the ground and fell on my other knee. Now I can't even get up when I'm sitting down on like the floor or anything.

What a pusssy.

BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Back to top Go down
Rifleman-Dlb
Vanguard
Vanguard
Rifleman-Dlb

Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself   Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself - Page 2 EmptyMay 12th 2010, 1:33 pm

Shizzle wrote:
I went to a convenience store and you know how the beverage fridge always had mirrors on the sides? i thought there were more drinks there so I tried to get one, apparently the glass broke and I needed stitches.
Same thing happens to me....But I never get stitches. Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself - Page 2 562947
A long time ago I jumped off the top bunk in my room and my knee hit my chin and made me chomp down on my tongue and almost sliced it off, but it's fine now.
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself   Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself - Page 2 EmptyMay 12th 2010, 2:41 pm

I was in bed, I was holding a Coca Cola cup with Coca Cola in it. When I tried to get up I tripped on the wooden board from my bed. I hit my forehead from the chair and spilled the Coke. I had a mark like an indian. It was 4 days before school started. -.-
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself   Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself - Page 2 EmptyMay 12th 2010, 3:35 pm

iElmo wrote:
I had a mark like an indian.
Did you refrain from eating cow meat for a while after that injury?
What? I'm just curious. Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself - Page 2 701698

For some reason, I always end up hitting the back of my head on the pool's walls when I swim in hotels. No, seriously, I have bumps all over the back of my head now . . . which explains a lot, frankly.
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself   Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself - Page 2 EmptyMay 12th 2010, 6:28 pm

Whenever I'm with my dad, he always ends up hitting me in the head. That makes sense, because I always stand a little to close and I'm really short.
Back to top Go down
.Tranquility
Adept
Adept
.Tranquility

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself   Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself - Page 2 EmptyMay 14th 2010, 1:34 pm

I... told Pedobear that i am a little(Japanese) girl.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself   Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself - Page 2 EmptyMay 14th 2010, 2:31 pm

I fell on a baseball.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself   Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dumbest Way You Have Hurt Yourself
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2