Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats your Freakiest, Weirdest etc. dream you have ever had?

Go down 
+4
magicNASRI
-999-
Maria
Puggypug10
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Puggypug10
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Puggypug10

Registration date : 2009-04-06

Whats your Freakiest, Weirdest etc. dream you have ever had? Empty
PostSubject: Whats your Freakiest, Weirdest etc. dream you have ever had?   Whats your Freakiest, Weirdest etc. dream you have ever had? EmptyJune 6th 2010, 1:40 pm

Mine is one of those dreams where it seems like your awake, but your not.
Anyway I was in my room, as if I had just woken up, then suddenly this puppet just flew up infront of me and waved. I screamed and got out my RPG (Didn't know I had one) and blazed its head off, and then suddenly I was in this world of Lego and all my toys from the past were on it. They looked at me and started trying to kill me. In the end I ran to NASA and hit the big red button and blew up the entire earth, leaving me in the only Space Pot.

Then I woke up.

Whats yours?
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Freakiest, Weirdest etc. dream you have ever had?   Whats your Freakiest, Weirdest etc. dream you have ever had? EmptyJune 6th 2010, 1:48 pm

I believe this was in Bronze's signature -- and probably still is -- but I'll go ahead and repeat it:
I once had a dream about a killer cake that finishes people off Final Destination style. No, seriously. What the heck is wrong with me? D:
Back to top Go down
-999-
Digintary
Digintary
-999-

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Freakiest, Weirdest etc. dream you have ever had?   Whats your Freakiest, Weirdest etc. dream you have ever had? EmptyJune 6th 2010, 8:13 pm

I had a dream where I went to Wal-Mart and Jim Bilushi was stuck in a microwave.
Back to top Go down
magicNASRI
Exemplar
Exemplar
magicNASRI

Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Freakiest, Weirdest etc. dream you have ever had?   Whats your Freakiest, Weirdest etc. dream you have ever had? EmptyJune 7th 2010, 3:35 am

I don't remember most of them, but I would say a dream, in a dream.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Freakiest, Weirdest etc. dream you have ever had?   Whats your Freakiest, Weirdest etc. dream you have ever had? EmptyJune 7th 2010, 4:28 am

Once I dreamed I was being chased after the police...
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Freakiest, Weirdest etc. dream you have ever had?   Whats your Freakiest, Weirdest etc. dream you have ever had? EmptyJune 7th 2010, 3:28 pm

I dreamed that a floating shark head was floating around me wherever I went and was trying to eat me. D:
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Freakiest, Weirdest etc. dream you have ever had?   Whats your Freakiest, Weirdest etc. dream you have ever had? EmptyJune 7th 2010, 3:37 pm

I used to dream about sleeping, but that got boring 😢
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Freakiest, Weirdest etc. dream you have ever had?   Whats your Freakiest, Weirdest etc. dream you have ever had? EmptyJune 7th 2010, 4:42 pm

Yesterday I dreamed that everything was moving really slowly, except for something trying to kill me

I woke up and couldn't move

Sleep paralysis sucks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Freakiest, Weirdest etc. dream you have ever had?   Whats your Freakiest, Weirdest etc. dream you have ever had? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats your Freakiest, Weirdest etc. dream you have ever had?
Page 1 of 1