Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The strangest, weirdest, best/worst day ever!!! (so far)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

The strangest, weirdest, best/worst day ever!!! (so far) Empty
PostThe strangest, weirdest, best/worst day ever!!! (so far)

Okay so the day started normal like every day starts in a good story.

But then, just before lunch, our whole class got into a huge fight about which was more: a kilometer or a mile. We were reviewing and this is what happened to pop up:

Joey runs 1 mile. Brennan runs 1 kilometer. Who ran farther?

I was like, Joey, duh! But my teacher had no idea and needed a little chart for it. So she took someone's homework pad and she made a copy of the kilometer and mile comparison.
It was something like:
1 kilometer= .621 miles
1 mile= 1.609 kilometers

I forget exactly but whatever.

So, I pointed out that if we wanted to work in kilometers like my teacher was staring at, we'd have to make sure we knew that Joey ran 1.609 kilometers and Brennan only ran 1. But she STILL was uncertain and decided to go off and ask the upper grades math teacher during lunch. WTH

So at lunch we all got free cherry italian ice because... I have no idea but we voted for it a while ago so we get it!

After lunch my teacher came back saying I was right, Joey ran farther. That took a while. XD

So I had to walk home and I put my polar bear notebook in my coat pocket. But it fell out of my pocket when I was walking and some 4th grade dork stole it and claimed it was his. He pulled all my notes out and threw them out. So I got really mad!! I would've beat him up... but there was a gang of them.

So I'm walking home, really mad, with my sister, and this guy driving his car stops in the middle of the street.
He's like, "Did someone steal your notebook?"

OMG DREAMS DO COME TRUE!!!
not to mention stranger danger. :O BUT WHO CARES

So he tells us that HE is the father of one of the sons who was with the kid who stole it and that his son had told him what happened. :) I have to learn which kid it was so I can thank him.

But anyway he gives us his name, address, and tele number so we can call him and try to sort it out. So when we get home my sister calls and he says the other son's father wasn't sure. So after a while of waiting the father of the son who stole it calls and after a bit more evidence, we can probably fish the notebook out from him. He said he was walking down the street to see if it was there so he could blame/not blame his son. I just really hope it's NOT there because I'll be sooo embarressed if he proves me wrong.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

The strangest, weirdest, best/worst day ever!!! (so far) :: Comments

Nice day. But you probably aren't wrong, if the kid's friend tiold his dad what happened.
Devious Dale
Re: The strangest, weirdest, best/worst day ever!!! (so far)
Post April 18th 2008, 10:53 pm by Devious Dale
Very interesting day. ;)
Mickey4741
Post April 19th 2008, 3:14 pm by Mickey4741
Interesting. And I hate Mrs. A
She's an awesome teacher, you just don't know anything about her. Don't go off bad-mouthing her, please, it's annoying and not true at all (not that your opinion isn't true)!
Mickey4741
Post April 19th 2008, 3:17 pm by Mickey4741
Like some people do with Mrs. k. Even if she is slightly crazy. :D

The strangest, weirdest, best/worst day ever!!! (so far)

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Other Discussions :: Member Blogs-
Jump to: