Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Less forums

Go down 
+7
Bronze
Chub 777
Skyward Sam
Emess
Linky
pixel
Maria
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

Registration date : 2010-03-08

Less forums - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Less forums   Less forums - Page 2 EmptyJune 14th 2010, 2:07 pm

Chub 777 wrote:
Maria wrote:
Vegas wrote:
I think that this is a good idea. By cutting down on the amount of forums, it does make it look like this place is a smaller forum, but it also makes it look more active, possibly cancelling things out, while still making things more organized.

Although I don't quite know about the Club Penguin theme around here. I mean I'm a newbie here but it's pretty obvious that despite the Club Penguin focus, it isn't the most active subject around here. That's fine with me, since I'm not an incredibly active member of Club Penguin, but that might be why so many people don't stay. You might get more members by switching the focus to something else, which is also a more active subject.

Or maybe I'm just a newbie imagining things I dunno. Either way this is still a good idea.
Dude, I think I love you.

Objection. The users on this forum joined because they play(ed) Club Penguin. That's more than 50% of active users.* Cutting back on forums will no-doubt kill the Club Penguin topic. Sure, Disney made the game suck, BUT. But it's still a good game.

Suggestion: Change forum topic to Disney.

Disney didn't make a dang change to the game. Only if you children would understand that they just take care of the friken merch. The CP team made all the changes to the game. So don't go blameing Disney, okay? If you don't bealive me, I got an idea, look it up, especilly before you go bagging on a succseful buisness. KaY?

Anyway, this forum is a little, how should I say it, overloaded. You could merge some topics together. And delete the non-used ones. Just my opinion.

Last edited by juliegoesRAWR! on June 14th 2010, 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ScooterMeow
Mario Fanatic
ScooterMeow

Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Less forums   Less forums - Page 2 EmptyJune 14th 2010, 2:39 pm

juliegoesRAWR! wrote:
Chub 777 wrote:
Maria wrote:
Vegas wrote:
I think that this is a good idea. By cutting down on the amount of forums, it does make it look like this place is a smaller forum, but it also makes it look more active, possibly cancelling things out, while still making things more organized.

Although I don't quite know about the Club Penguin theme around here. I mean I'm a newbie here but it's pretty obvious that despite the Club Penguin focus, it isn't the most active subject around here. That's fine with me, since I'm not an incredibly active member of Club Penguin, but that might be why so many people don't stay. You might get more members by switching the focus to something else, which is also a more active subject.

Or maybe I'm just a newbie imagining things I dunno. Either way this is still a good idea.

Objection. The users on this forum joined because they play(ed) Club Penguin. That's more than 50% of active users.* Cutting back on forums will no-doubt kill the Club Penguin topic. Sure, Disney made the game suck, BUT. But it's still a good game.

Disney didn't make a (CENSORED BY BLUE DUDE) change to the game. Only if you children would understand that they just take care of the friken merch. The CP team made all the changes to the game. So don't go blameing Disney, okay? If you don't bealive me, I got an idea, look it up, especilly before you go bagging on a succseful buisness. KaY?

Anyway, this forum is a little, how should I say it, overloaded. You could merge some topics together. And delete the non-used ones. Just my opinion.
That post is good, and bad. The good part is I agree with you. The bad part is you swore.
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Less forums   Less forums - Page 2 EmptyJune 14th 2010, 3:23 pm

Well, I'll be sure to change that. Thank you for agreeing. Just because your awesome, I"ll change it to dang. Less forums - Page 2 562947
Back to top Go down
Emess
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Less forums   Less forums - Page 2 EmptyJune 14th 2010, 5:54 pm

juliegoesRAWR! wrote:
Chub 777 wrote:
Maria wrote:
Vegas wrote:

Disney didn't make a dang change to the game. Only if you children would understand that they just take care of the friken merch. The CP team made all the changes to the game. So don't go blameing Disney, okay? If you don't bealive me, I got an idea, look it up, especilly before you go bagging on a succseful buisness. KaY?

You win an internet.
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Less forums   Less forums - Page 2 EmptyJune 14th 2010, 9:43 pm

We are now discussing this. Thanks for the suggestion Maria.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Less forums   Less forums - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Less forums
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2