Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shows that Dan Schneider makes

Go down 
+6
Thunder
iSnow
Egaro
Donkey
Maria
Hellopayton
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

Shows that Dan Schneider makes Empty
PostSubject: Shows that Dan Schneider makes   Shows that Dan Schneider makes EmptyJune 7th 2010, 4:47 pm

I like how they're all realistic and apply to real teenagers, just like Michael Cera movies.
Your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Shows that Dan Schneider makes   Shows that Dan Schneider makes EmptyJune 7th 2010, 6:49 pm

Sorry, I'm too busy running my hit web show to respond properly to this garbage. 123 Sjb
Back to top Go down
Donkey
Sidekick
Sidekick
Donkey

Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Shows that Dan Schneider makes   Shows that Dan Schneider makes EmptyJune 8th 2010, 3:14 am

Who gives a crap
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Shows that Dan Schneider makes   Shows that Dan Schneider makes EmptyJune 10th 2010, 8:59 pm

I could really care less about TV...it all sucks, really. And Drake & Josh was one of the better shows Nickelodeon made. I mean, it still wasn't very good, but a lot better than most of their garbage...
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Shows that Dan Schneider makes   Shows that Dan Schneider makes EmptyJune 11th 2010, 3:46 am

I only watch Unfabulous, Drake & Josh and iCarly on Nick. I think Unfabulous isn't from Dan Schneider though.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Shows that Dan Schneider makes   Shows that Dan Schneider makes EmptyJune 11th 2010, 11:21 am

Yeah I remember watching Drake & Josh when it first came out. I was 6, but it was cool. Now Schneider made that dumb Victorious show, which makes no sense at all.
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Shows that Dan Schneider makes   Shows that Dan Schneider makes EmptyJune 11th 2010, 1:00 pm

I don't watch T.V. So I have no opinion.

Last edited by juliegoesRAWR! on June 11th 2010, 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spam)
Back to top Go down
Asho
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Asho

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Shows that Dan Schneider makes   Shows that Dan Schneider makes EmptyJune 15th 2010, 3:34 pm

Drake & Josh was the best and more funnier than iCarly, but I heard that they stopped making more episodes because of Miranda wanted her own show and they can't still act as they have things to do.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Shows that Dan Schneider makes   Shows that Dan Schneider makes EmptyJune 15th 2010, 4:44 pm

Drake and Josh is the show that made Schneider famous believe it or not, and it was Nick's top rated show for almost a 2 years straight until Sponge Bob resurfaced. During Drake and Josh's reign, Schneider made a new show that blew him over the top - Zoey 101. Zoey 101 was set in the school everyone dreams for, which was PCA, a campus like school for all ages. When Zoey 101 began to get boring, Schneider released a new show that also sky rocketed -Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide, which made it well with 3 seasons until the Middle Schoolers who starred the show graduated and the show ended with summer vacation. After Drake and Josh and Ned's Declassified both ended, iCarly was brought into reality. Because of Schneider's former successes, iCarly naturally became a huge hit. After a while iCarly got duller and duller due to the point it has no story line what so ever, and when iCarly's competition came out ( True Jackson VP ) The show dropped drastically to the bottom. In order for Schneider to save his Nickelodeon empire, Schneider released Victorious starring Victoria Justice, who costarred in Zoey 101 and iCarly. Unlike iCarly ( Who's main plot is too make a good webcast) Victorious' plot is to have the star, Tory, survive in a holly wood school, and live up to her sister who is a major star, Tory must fit in and master the talents the students there already have, while surviving high school at the same time. I'm not expecting anything great out of Victorious, but I have a feeling Victoria Justice won't let us down without a fight.
Back to top Go down
Mokmageegee2
Seeker
Seeker

Registration date : 2010-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Shows that Dan Schneider makes   Shows that Dan Schneider makes EmptyJune 25th 2010, 6:32 pm

I think that Drake and Josh was the best TV show. Now this Schneider guy makes terrible TV shows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shows that Dan Schneider makes   Shows that Dan Schneider makes Empty

Back to top Go down

Shows that Dan Schneider makes
Page 1 of 1