Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Never Eat at Taco Bell!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

Never Eat at Taco Bell! Empty
PostNever Eat at Taco Bell!

I ate three Taco Supremes and now I have the stomach flue, including liquid diarrhea.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Never Eat at Taco Bell! :: Comments

Bam
Re: Never Eat at Taco Bell!
Post August 12th 2010, 8:36 pm by Bam
I eat it all the time and I don't get sick. Maybe it was a problem with the one you went to, or the way they keep their food.
Post August 12th 2010, 9:31 pm by Emess
Weird. Maybe it's just you or it's just a bad Taco Bell.
Dan
Post August 12th 2010, 10:52 pm by Dan
Three taco supremes...Spoiler for PLEASE GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK.
Sjb
Post August 13th 2010, 12:35 am by Sjb
It's probably because you ate so much. :P I've never gotten sick from Taco Bell.
Brennan
Post August 13th 2010, 12:46 am by Brennan
Dude thats half the fun of taco bell. you go with your buds, you eat alot, throw up, then do it all again in a month.
Dan
Post August 13th 2010, 7:05 pm by Dan
Brennan wrote:
Dude thats half the fun of taco bell. you go with your buds, you eat alot, throw up, then do it all again in a month.

Thats not my mission when I go there. :P
Pinkamena Diane Pie
Post August 13th 2010, 7:09 pm by Pinkamena Diane Pie
I cant eat there, I keep kosher. :D
Lol youre lucky it wasnt explosive diarreha. :3
Post August 13th 2010, 7:35 pm by Emess
Brennan wrote:

Sorry, but I have to say this is an awesome joke.
Post August 13th 2010, 8:22 pm by Marc
Thats disgusting you dont have to tell it to the world
ParkourSAM
Post August 13th 2010, 8:29 pm by ParkourSAM
Marc wrote:

No, this is disgusting:

I threw up my chicken-buffalo wings withing 5 minutes of eating it. I had blood in it. I then decided to eat it, because I didn't want to waste it. I came up with a horrible sickness, including tape worms. I went to the doctor and they gave me some medications.

Due to the side-effects, I had been have total diarrhea that looks like it has been forced up a Goat's spine and threw up into a Cheese Cake factory. I've had this for 3 weeks, until I started something fierce. I started growing green pimples all over my face. I scratched and scratched, thinking they would go away. They didn't. They grew bigger actually. They then spread to private places and when I peed I would be intense pain. I had popped all of them after that. My skin became a big sack of oil.
Sonic Boom
Post August 13th 2010, 8:52 pm by Sonic Boom
I think the problem is that Taco Bell doesn't serve chicken-buffalo wings. You probably ate at KFC and you caught niggeritis. It's a rare skin disease that turns your skin black, then it targets your brain and sends you back to neanderthal.
Bam
Post August 13th 2010, 9:20 pm by Bam
BiteTheDust wrote:
Marc wrote:

No, this is disgusting:

I threw up my chicken-buffalo wings withing 5 minutes of eating it. I had blood in it. I then decided to eat it, because I didn't want to waste it. I came up with a horrible sickness, including tape worms. I went to the doctor and they gave me some medications.

Due to the side-effects, I had been have total diarrhea that looks like it has been forced up a Goat's spine and threw up into a Cheese Cake factory. I've had this for 3 weeks, until I started something fierce. I started growing green pimples all over my face. I scratched and scratched, thinking they would go away. They didn't. They grew bigger actually. They then spread to private places and when I peed I would be intense pain. I had popped all of them after that. My skin became a big sack of oil.

Oh isn't that lovely.
Chub 777
Post August 13th 2010, 11:30 pm by Chub 777
BiteTheDust wrote:
Marc wrote:

No, this is disgusting:

Sue them so you get money. :D
ParkourSAM
Post August 13th 2010, 11:43 pm by ParkourSAM
Epicness Robot V7.77 wrote:
BiteTheDust wrote:
Marc wrote:

No, this is disgusting:

Facepalm.
Bam
Post August 14th 2010, 12:12 am by Bam
What good is money if he cant use it on tacos?
Chub 777
Post August 14th 2010, 1:18 am by Chub 777
BiteTheDust wrote:
Epicness Robot V7.77 wrote:
BiteTheDust wrote:
Marc wrote:

No, this is disgusting:

Facepalm.

Why? You can get around $1 million USD.
Sergio
Post August 14th 2010, 1:48 am by Sergio
Gotta get me some taco surpremes and buffalo wings.
Post  by Sponsored content

Never Eat at Taco Bell!

Page 1 of 1