Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monkey Island - Explore the Island

Go down 
+33
Penguin123
icyboy35
Bronze
Arbiter
Woody Pop
Sergio
not BT
Skyward Sam
oxela14
Baked
figure.
Maria
Sonic Boom
Thomas Pc
Tricky
Demetri
sadboy222
HavoKitten
ScooterMeow
Name
Blobo9000
Jess
SuperiorSnowman
allie207
Hellopayton
robbyk12
Rifleman-Dlb
Pinkamena Diane Pie
Jjryan9
Dundotten
Bam
Emess
Puggypug10
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Arbiter
Adventurer
Adventurer
Arbiter

Registration date : 2010-09-28

Monkey Island - Explore the Island - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monkey Island - Explore the Island   Monkey Island - Explore the Island - Page 8 EmptyNovember 20th 2010, 2:07 pm

No no no.
i get bored and post random things.
user created program are just,LAME.
Back to top Go down
Puggypug10
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Puggypug10

Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Monkey Island - Explore the Island   Monkey Island - Explore the Island - Page 8 EmptyNovember 21st 2010, 11:52 am

I was joking about jagex, im not 9, my dad works for jagex, i am planning to work there too, i am older than 13, i am british, my designs are not sh*t, I got a A* in art, an A in graphic design and a A* in media. Thats all I am going to tell you pervets. I used to think this forum was good, I came on it everyday, where I had good friends (not saying names) and it was awesome, now a bunch of low-lifes have joined and mucked this place up. I used to come on everyday, now I come on when Im bored, and look what you idiots have been posting, it slightly entertains me. I bet half of you people are 9-12 (if i say people, you all could be 57 old men/woman pedophiles)
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Monkey Island - Explore the Island   Monkey Island - Explore the Island - Page 8 EmptyNovember 23rd 2010, 12:18 am

Puggypug10 wrote:
I was joking about jagex, im not 9, my dad works for jagex, i am planning to work there too, i am older than 13, i am british, my designs are not sh*t, I got a A* in art, an A in graphic design and a A* in media. Thats all I am going to tell you pervets. I used to think this forum was good, I came on it everyday, where I had good friends (not saying names) and it was awesome, now a bunch of low-lifes have joined and mucked this place up. I used to come on everyday, now I come on when Im bored, and look what you idiots have been posting, it slightly entertains me. I bet half of you people are 9-12 (if i say people, you all could be 57 old men/woman pedophiles)

You're bad at designing, please stop lying to yourself.
Back to top Go down
Arbiter
Adventurer
Adventurer
Arbiter

PostSubject: Re: Monkey Island - Explore the Island   Monkey Island - Explore the Island - Page 8 EmptyNovember 23rd 2010, 3:40 pm

Hellopayton wrote:
Puggypug10 wrote:

Can you do better?
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Monkey Island - Explore the Island   Monkey Island - Explore the Island - Page 8 EmptyNovember 23rd 2010, 6:42 pm

Arbiter wrote:
Hellopayton wrote:
Puggypug10 wrote:

Can you do better?

Yes.

No, not me, him.
Back to top Go down
icyboy35
Lurker
Lurker
icyboy35

Registration date : 2010-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Monkey Island - Explore the Island   Monkey Island - Explore the Island - Page 8 EmptyNovember 23rd 2010, 9:08 pm

i code [This bbcode has been disabled]....... my skype is gb-icy let me know.......
Back to top Go down
Emess
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Monkey Island - Explore the Island   Monkey Island - Explore the Island - Page 8 EmptyNovember 23rd 2010, 9:59 pm

Arbiter wrote:
Hellopayton wrote:
Puggypug10 wrote:

Can you do better?

Get out.
Back to top Go down
icyboy35
Lurker
Lurker
icyboy35

Registration date : 2010-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Monkey Island - Explore the Island   Monkey Island - Explore the Island - Page 8 EmptyNovember 23rd 2010, 10:32 pm

i do c++ [This bbcode has been disabled] html and java
Back to top Go down
Arbiter
Adventurer
Adventurer
Arbiter

PostSubject: Re: Monkey Island - Explore the Island   Monkey Island - Explore the Island - Page 8 EmptyNovember 23rd 2010, 10:36 pm

so,no more monkey island?
Back to top Go down
Puggypug10
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Puggypug10

PostSubject: Re: Monkey Island - Explore the Island   Monkey Island - Explore the Island - Page 8 EmptyNovember 28th 2010, 10:28 am

No, I am still doing it.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Monkey Island - Explore the Island   Monkey Island - Explore the Island - Page 8 EmptyNovember 29th 2010, 12:49 pm

Puggypug10 wrote:
No, I am still doing it.
Damn. Just when I thought life was getting better.
Back to top Go down
Penguin123
Citizen
Citizen
Penguin123

Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Monkey Island - Explore the Island   Monkey Island - Explore the Island - Page 8 EmptyDecember 1st 2010, 6:07 pm

[quote]By what my programmer has told me, he has completed a working beta (not online yet though). So far it only works on macs, but he is fixing it soon.[/quote]

ALMOST 2 MONTHS LATER...

O, and BTW, The video game name Monkey Island is copyrighted, and you can get into legal trouble, no matter how "awesome" your sauce is. kthxbai.
Back to top Go down
Arbiter
Adventurer
Adventurer
Arbiter

PostSubject: Re: Monkey Island - Explore the Island   Monkey Island - Explore the Island - Page 8 EmptyDecember 1st 2010, 7:04 pm

Penguin123 wrote:
Quote :
By what my programmer has told me, he has completed a working beta (not online yet though). So far it only works on macs, but he is fixing it soon.

ALMOST 2 MONTHS LATER...

O, and BTW, The video game name Monkey Island is copyrighted, and you can get into legal trouble, no matter how "awesome" your sauce is. kthxbai.

iMonkey Island?
Back to top Go down
Puggypug10
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Puggypug10

PostSubject: Re: Monkey Island - Explore the Island   Monkey Island - Explore the Island - Page 8 EmptyDecember 3rd 2010, 12:23 pm

Penguin123 wrote:
Quote :
By what my programmer has told me, he has completed a working beta (not online yet though). So far it only works on macs, but he is fixing it soon.

ALMOST 2 MONTHS LATER...

failontryingtobecoolkthxbai

By the way, you can take my awesome sauce away from me you jealous mug.
Back to top Go down
Woody Pop
Vagabond
Vagabond
Woody Pop

Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Monkey Island - Explore the Island   Monkey Island - Explore the Island - Page 8 EmptyDecember 3rd 2010, 7:11 pm

Puggypug10 wrote:
Penguin123 wrote:
Quote :

ALMOST 2 MONTHS LATER...

How is somebody telling you that if you actually created this game (lol just kidding) that you would be infringing on copyright laws trying to be cool? Also, how is it a fail?
Back to top Go down
Arbiter
Adventurer
Adventurer
Arbiter

PostSubject: Re: Monkey Island - Explore the Island   Monkey Island - Explore the Island - Page 8 EmptyDecember 3rd 2010, 7:19 pm

Woody Pop wrote:
Puggypug10 wrote:
Penguin123 wrote:
Quote :

ALMOST 2 MONTHS LATER...

How is somebody telling you that if you actually created this game (lol just kidding) that you would be infringing on copyright laws trying to be cool? Also, how is it a fail?

The underline indecates the "cool".
Back to top Go down
SuperiorSnowman
Adventurer
Adventurer
SuperiorSnowman

Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Monkey Island - Explore the Island   Monkey Island - Explore the Island - Page 8 EmptyDecember 3rd 2010, 10:21 pm

Arbiter wrote:
Woody Pop wrote:
Puggypug10 wrote:
Penguin123 wrote:
Quote :

ALMOST 2 MONTHS LATER...

You call that cool? Look at this gun-->Monkey Island - Explore the Island - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnksPH0uu2ZRwrVQuWSlm33bn8UW5dpx63oDVc1lBjYGjf9-J7BA
Back to top Go down
Arbiter
Adventurer
Adventurer
Arbiter

PostSubject: Re: Monkey Island - Explore the Island   Monkey Island - Explore the Island - Page 8 EmptyDecember 3rd 2010, 10:24 pm

Serial Killer Whale wrote:
Arbiter wrote:
Woody Pop wrote:
Puggypug10 wrote:
Penguin123 wrote:
Quote :

ALMOST 2 MONTHS LATER...

You call that cool? Look at this gun-->Monkey Island - Explore the Island - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnksPH0uu2ZRwrVQuWSlm33bn8UW5dpx63oDVc1lBjYGjf9-J7BA

That's pure win...
Back to top Go down
Penguin123
Citizen
Citizen
Penguin123

Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Monkey Island - Explore the Island   Monkey Island - Explore the Island - Page 8 EmptyDecember 5th 2010, 5:13 pm

[quote="Puggypug10"][quote="Penguin123"][quote]By what my programmer has told me, he has completed a working beta (not online yet though). So far it only works on macs, but he is fixing it soon.[/quote]

ALMOST 2 MONTHS LATER...

O, and BTW, The video game name Monkey Island is copyrighted, and you can get into legal trouble, no matter how "awesome" your sauce is. kthxbai.[/quote]

By the way, you can take my awesome sauce away from me you jealous mug.[/quote]

I wasn't trying to be cool? And you really didn't defend yourself or your game... you just said a bunch of nonsense right there. So, when is beta going to be released? It's been almost 2 months since the delay, at least release the mac demo you said was done. :roll:
Back to top Go down
Puggypug10
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Puggypug10

PostSubject: Re: Monkey Island - Explore the Island   Monkey Island - Explore the Island - Page 8 EmptyDecember 15th 2010, 4:05 pm

My programmer is really p'ing my off, he needs to email it to me.
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Monkey Island - Explore the Island   Monkey Island - Explore the Island - Page 8 EmptyDecember 17th 2010, 11:56 pm

Just wondering when it will be done lol.
Back to top Go down
Arbiter
Adventurer
Adventurer
Arbiter

PostSubject: Re: Monkey Island - Explore the Island   Monkey Island - Explore the Island - Page 8 EmptyDecember 18th 2010, 12:07 pm

I wanna be beta player.
Back to top Go down
Droid
Lurker
Lurker
Droid

Registration date : 2011-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Monkey Island - Explore the Island   Monkey Island - Explore the Island - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 26th 2011, 6:20 pm

Can i help?
Back to top Go down
Corwo Penguin
Drifter
Drifter
Corwo Penguin

Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Monkey Island - Explore the Island   Monkey Island - Explore the Island - Page 8 EmptyFebruary 7th 2011, 10:39 pm

Interesting game,sounds really fun
Back to top Go down
Frostbite
Lurker
Lurker
Frostbite

Registration date : 2011-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Monkey Island - Explore the Island   Monkey Island - Explore the Island - Page 8 EmptyApril 12th 2011, 11:28 pm

Cool Idea.
I would love to help out in anyway possible.
I'm a pretty good programmer.
I'm also good at Photoshop CS5. I can make banners and logos and even wallpapers of Money Island if you want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monkey Island - Explore the Island   Monkey Island - Explore the Island - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Monkey Island - Explore the Island
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next