Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monkey Bananza (Flash demo inside no downloads)

Go down 
+22
Thomas Pc
Chub 777
Finny
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Ace
Ninja Elf
Ninja C
Techno
anniemoose98
Giatekla
spyke
quaz
Yoda.
Asho
Genis200
BT
Devious Dale
Kandyfloss
Name
*I.Bros.*
Egaro
kevinslip
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kevinslip
Observer
Observer
kevinslip

Registration date : 2008-02-01

Monkey Bananza (Flash demo inside no downloads) Empty
PostSubject: Monkey Bananza (Flash demo inside no downloads)   Monkey Bananza (Flash demo inside no downloads) EmptyJuly 14th 2008, 8:10 pm

Well as some of you members from April and March may have remembered I had made a game called Monkey Bananza. Then what none of you know is that my computer had been infectedwith a virus and I had to reformat my hardrive in other words lost all its memory and had to start over fresh basicly having a new computer. After about 2 months of searching for a program which could download my game from the website it was at and then convert it into a Flash file I finally got it back with a $75 program which will probably be the only time I ever use it :(

Now to the fun stuff! My game as I said before has bad graphics and a pretty good structure. It is made in Flash so dont worry about downloading and the worry of virus and all that junk, some worry about! Since I am now starting from scratch I will be accepting new beta testers, graphic designers, programmers and gold testers. For those who donèt know gold testers are people who test the game after beta testing right before release to see if there are any unspotted bugs yet ;)

For those who dont know what the game is it is a possible multiplayer game (But right now and for a while will be single player) where you are a Monkey and can roam around chat and play games in the game. Basicly like Club Penguin.

Beta Testers (15 spots total):
Eagro
Devo12345
~RainbowTop~
quaz
genis200
7asho0m
kandyfloss
Ceryt56
Techno

Gold Testers (8 spots total):
Eagro
Devo12345
~RainbowTop~
quaz
genis200
kandyfloss
7asho0m
Count Zombie King

Programers (5 spots total):
Kevinslip
Scream

Graphic Designers (5 spots total):

Here I will show you all the different versions that we have areleased so you can see the progress we have had and just play around with them :P Here they are:

V1.1
V1.2
V1.3
V1.4

Hope you enjoy playing around with those but I am not sure if V1.4 will work or not :S . And here is our current version:

http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/3108/60414_monkey_bananza.php

Well I hope you enjoy everything and if you want to be apart of our game just ask for a position and I will most likly give you it :D Also the forum for the game is avaible by clicking what is in my signature :) All feedback good or bad will be appricated :)

And for those who knew me from before. I find I donèt talk the same when I post anymore I am more serious do you find that about me know too.

Enjoy,

Kevinslip ^_^

Last edited by kevinslip on October 24th 2008, 8:48 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Monkey Bananza (Flash demo inside no downloads)   Monkey Bananza (Flash demo inside no downloads) EmptyJuly 14th 2008, 8:20 pm

With the new Guess Game, if you press X, it just go blank. :S

And welcome back, we were wondering where you were, Techy and I. :D
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
kevinslip
Observer
Observer
kevinslip

PostSubject: Re: Monkey Bananza (Flash demo inside no downloads)   Monkey Bananza (Flash demo inside no downloads) EmptyJuly 14th 2008, 8:29 pm

Egaro wrote:
With the new Guess Game, if you press X, it just go blank. :S

And welcome back, we were wondering where you were, Techy and I. :D
~Egaro

Alright I will fix that little bug but overall you like what I have done which isn't much since you last saw it?

And this time I actually didn't purposly not come afte rwe brought my computer to the store for what we thought was repairs in a week they told us it was a virus the next day it was back I had to redo everything I had done before and just completly forgot about this forum. anyways if you want to know mroe just PM me :)
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Monkey Bananza (Flash demo inside no downloads)   Monkey Bananza (Flash demo inside no downloads) EmptyJuly 14th 2008, 8:31 pm

Whats the gold testing?
Back to top Go down
kevinslip
Observer
Observer
kevinslip

PostSubject: Re: Monkey Bananza (Flash demo inside no downloads)   Monkey Bananza (Flash demo inside no downloads) EmptyJuly 14th 2008, 8:37 pm

~RainbowTop~ wrote:
Whats the gold testing?

Gold Testing is just after beta testing. Gold testers test the game right before release just incase any bugs have skipped being found during beta testing. So basicly they double check and get to play the game early!

Were you interested in becoming a gold tester or beta tester?

And Egaro I fixed the bug all I needed to do was change 1 number from 104 to 3 :P Very easy bug to fix lol.

Edit: Check my top post I added the amount of each spots I would like to have for each position :)
Back to top Go down
Name
Exemplar
Exemplar
Name

Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Monkey Bananza (Flash demo inside no downloads)   Monkey Bananza (Flash demo inside no downloads) EmptyJuly 14th 2008, 8:38 pm

ill be beta and gold tester.
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: Monkey Bananza (Flash demo inside no downloads)   Monkey Bananza (Flash demo inside no downloads) EmptyJuly 14th 2008, 8:39 pm

Lol, that's good. I might help out, but I don't want to get myself too involved, and besides, I want to finish PPC first.

I'll be a Gold and Beta.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

PostSubject: Re: Monkey Bananza (Flash demo inside no downloads)   Monkey Bananza (Flash demo inside no downloads) EmptyJuly 14th 2008, 8:39 pm

yeah I can be both too If i can.
Back to top Go down
Name
Exemplar
Exemplar
Name

Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Monkey Bananza (Flash demo inside no downloads)   Monkey Bananza (Flash demo inside no downloads) EmptyJuly 14th 2008, 8:40 pm

But i'll be more involved in PPC like egaro..
Back to top Go down
kevinslip
Observer
Observer
kevinslip

PostSubject: Re: Monkey Bananza (Flash demo inside no downloads)   Monkey Bananza (Flash demo inside no downloads) EmptyJuly 14th 2008, 8:44 pm

Devo12345 wrote:
ill be beta and gold tester.

I will add you to the list!

Egaro wrote:
Lol, that's good. I might help out, but I don't want to get myself too involved, and besides, I want to finish PPC first.

I'll be a Gold and Beta.
~Egaro

I'll add you the both lists

~RainbowTop~ wrote:
yeah I can be both too If i can.

Alright I will add you too the list aswell. :P

Also I will only be making a few more version's avaible to the public so you won't bored of playing it before release :P

And I understand that you guys will be more involved in PCC either way all the support I can get is great!

Thanks for the support everyone! And I hope no one else post's before I post this it has happened twice already :/

Edit: Yaaaa no one posted yet now you can post :P
Back to top Go down
Kandyfloss
Wanderer
Wanderer
Kandyfloss

Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Monkey Bananza (Flash demo inside no downloads)   Monkey Bananza (Flash demo inside no downloads) EmptyJuly 24th 2008, 5:49 pm

Can I be a beta and gold tester please
Back to top Go down
Devious Dale
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Devious Dale

PostSubject: Re: Monkey Bananza (Flash demo inside no downloads)   Monkey Bananza (Flash demo inside no downloads) EmptyJuly 24th 2008, 6:05 pm

Uh...this is a very old thread. Kevinslip quit ages ago..this game has since been discontinued.
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Monkey Bananza (Flash demo inside no downloads)   Monkey Bananza (Flash demo inside no downloads) EmptyJuly 24th 2008, 6:13 pm

Dale wrote:
Uh...this is a very old thread. Kevinslip quit ages ago..this game has since been discontinued.
This thread was made ten days ago smarty pants.
Back to top Go down
kevinslip
Observer
Observer
kevinslip

PostSubject: Re: Monkey Bananza (Flash demo inside no downloads)   Monkey Bananza (Flash demo inside no downloads) EmptyJuly 31st 2008, 9:58 pm

Yes this is the new thread and I will update the list in a few days as I am posting hotel room :)
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

PostSubject: Re: Monkey Bananza (Flash demo inside no downloads)   Monkey Bananza (Flash demo inside no downloads) EmptyAugust 1st 2008, 12:39 am

Cool, Cant wait.
Back to top Go down
Genis200
Drifter
Drifter
Genis200

Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Monkey Bananza (Flash demo inside no downloads)   Monkey Bananza (Flash demo inside no downloads) EmptyAugust 1st 2008, 3:33 am

cani be a beta and gold both please
Back to top Go down
Asho
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Asho

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Monkey Bananza (Flash demo inside no downloads)   Monkey Bananza (Flash demo inside no downloads) EmptyAugust 1st 2008, 6:47 am

Ohh! You forgot me!
Back to top Go down
Yoda.
Digintary
Digintary
Yoda.

PostSubject: Re: Monkey Bananza (Flash demo inside no downloads)   Monkey Bananza (Flash demo inside no downloads) EmptyAugust 1st 2008, 11:17 am

V4 doesnt work
Back to top Go down
kevinslip
Observer
Observer
kevinslip

PostSubject: Re: Monkey Bananza (Flash demo inside no downloads)   Monkey Bananza (Flash demo inside no downloads) EmptyAugust 1st 2008, 4:22 pm

Ya the site I uploaded V4 to isn't working anymore.
Back to top Go down
quaz
Seeker
Seeker
quaz

Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Monkey Bananza (Flash demo inside no downloads)   Monkey Bananza (Flash demo inside no downloads) EmptyAugust 1st 2008, 11:32 pm

can i be a golded tester and a deisigner
Back to top Go down
kevinslip
Observer
Observer
kevinslip

PostSubject: Re: Monkey Bananza (Flash demo inside no downloads)   Monkey Bananza (Flash demo inside no downloads) EmptyAugust 3rd 2008, 9:25 am

Ok the list is updated.
Back to top Go down
spyke
Sidekick
Sidekick
spyke

PostSubject: Re: Monkey Bananza (Flash demo inside no downloads)   Monkey Bananza (Flash demo inside no downloads) EmptyAugust 3rd 2008, 12:27 pm

lol its been since march or april and you never wrote back about my chipmunk game you offered to do! :P
Back to top Go down
Asho
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Asho

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Monkey Bananza (Flash demo inside no downloads)   Monkey Bananza (Flash demo inside no downloads) EmptyAugust 4th 2008, 2:16 pm

7asho0m wrote:
Ohh! You forgot me!

The one who made Coffee Shop and the Forums :D.

Also, can I be a Gold and Beta tester please???
Back to top Go down
kevinslip
Observer
Observer
kevinslip

PostSubject: Re: Monkey Bananza (Flash demo inside no downloads)   Monkey Bananza (Flash demo inside no downloads) EmptyAugust 5th 2008, 11:47 am

7asho0m wrote:
7asho0m wrote:
Ohh! You forgot me!

The one who made Coffee Shop and the Forums :D.

Also, can I be a Gold and Beta tester please???

Yup I know I never forgot about you :) Do you still want to be a graphics designer or just a gold and nomral beta tester?
Back to top Go down
Giatekla
Digintary
Digintary
Giatekla

Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Monkey Bananza (Flash demo inside no downloads)   Monkey Bananza (Flash demo inside no downloads) EmptyAugust 5th 2008, 5:21 pm

Monkey Bananza is cool so far.

giatekla
Back to top Go down

Monkey Bananza (Flash demo inside no downloads)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next