Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Now I'm Looking Forward To High School And Not Nervous!

Go down 
+6
Name
Thunder
Sergio
BT
Digit
Marc978
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc978
Mercenary
Mercenary

Registration date : 2009-05-31

Now I'm Looking Forward To High School And Not Nervous!  Empty
PostSubject: Now I'm Looking Forward To High School And Not Nervous!    Now I'm Looking Forward To High School And Not Nervous!  EmptySeptember 5th 2010, 10:08 pm

Its weird In July I regreted going back to school but now I cant wait. New High School and plus I know all the Info I need so far and plus I'm gonna hang out with my friend Kevin. He most likely will take the same bus as me but we wont have the same classes. But I still have a few friends who have the same classes and lunch with me. But yeah now I just Want It to be Tuesday to go chill with them all.
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Now I'm Looking Forward To High School And Not Nervous!    Now I'm Looking Forward To High School And Not Nervous!  EmptySeptember 5th 2010, 10:16 pm

Ya, I was nervous to when I first started but then I grew into it.
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Now I'm Looking Forward To High School And Not Nervous!    Now I'm Looking Forward To High School And Not Nervous!  EmptySeptember 5th 2010, 11:34 pm

Aren't you banned?
Back to top Go down
Sergio
Super-Human
Super-Human
Sergio

Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Now I'm Looking Forward To High School And Not Nervous!    Now I'm Looking Forward To High School And Not Nervous!  EmptySeptember 6th 2010, 3:12 am

Why do you tell us everything?
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Now I'm Looking Forward To High School And Not Nervous!    Now I'm Looking Forward To High School And Not Nervous!  EmptySeptember 6th 2010, 12:10 pm

KJ wrote:
Why do you tell us everything?
QFT
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Now I'm Looking Forward To High School And Not Nervous!    Now I'm Looking Forward To High School And Not Nervous!  EmptySeptember 6th 2010, 12:18 pm

Marc978 wrote:
Its weird In July I regreted going back to school but now I cant wait. New High School and plus I know all the Info I need so far and plus I'm gonna hang out with my friend Kevin. He most likely will take the same bus as me but we wont have the same classes. But I still have a few friends who have the same classes and lunch with me. But yeah now I just Want It to be Tuesday to go chill with them all.

I am the exact opposite. I wanted to go but now I don't. (To middle school, not high school.)
Back to top Go down
Name
Exemplar
Exemplar
Name

Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Now I'm Looking Forward To High School And Not Nervous!    Now I'm Looking Forward To High School And Not Nervous!  EmptySeptember 6th 2010, 6:24 pm

high school b ez,son.
Back to top Go down
CPfan2450
Drifter
Drifter
CPfan2450

Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Now I'm Looking Forward To High School And Not Nervous!    Now I'm Looking Forward To High School And Not Nervous!  EmptySeptember 6th 2010, 8:58 pm

Omg, maybe you and Kevin can even hang out at recess too!
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Now I'm Looking Forward To High School And Not Nervous!    Now I'm Looking Forward To High School And Not Nervous!  EmptySeptember 6th 2010, 9:12 pm

CPfan2450 wrote:
Omg, maybe you and Kevin can even hang out at recess too!

Is that supposed to be motivation or a rude comment?
Back to top Go down
CPfan2450
Drifter
Drifter
CPfan2450

Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Now I'm Looking Forward To High School And Not Nervous!    Now I'm Looking Forward To High School And Not Nervous!  EmptySeptember 6th 2010, 10:48 pm

Both?
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Now I'm Looking Forward To High School And Not Nervous!    Now I'm Looking Forward To High School And Not Nervous!  EmptySeptember 6th 2010, 11:03 pm

BY, he was only banned for 7 days.
Back to top Go down
figure.
Citizen
Citizen
figure.

Registration date : 2010-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Now I'm Looking Forward To High School And Not Nervous!    Now I'm Looking Forward To High School And Not Nervous!  EmptySeptember 7th 2010, 12:29 am

cool story broheim!!11!!1!!!1!!1!11!!
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Now I'm Looking Forward To High School And Not Nervous!    Now I'm Looking Forward To High School And Not Nervous!  EmptySeptember 7th 2010, 2:58 am

CPfan2450 wrote:
Both?
I like it.

Anyways, good luck with that. Never worry over something like school. No matter what happens, time will go on. Things will flow together in their own way, whether you try to make them or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now I'm Looking Forward To High School And Not Nervous!    Now I'm Looking Forward To High School And Not Nervous!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Now I'm Looking Forward To High School And Not Nervous!
Page 1 of 1