Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

That's the Last Straw

Go down 
+17
CollizionzZ-
Spectral
Triumph
HavoKitten
Marc978
JayD
BT
Digit
ScooterMeow
Ace mac ace
Kyuu
Bronze
Jduck9
Rifleman-Dlb
CPfan2450
Emess
Iced8383
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

Registration date : 2008-07-14

That's the Last Straw Empty
PostSubject: That's the Last Straw   That's the Last Straw EmptySeptember 9th 2010, 10:04 pm

Today I received an unnecessary ban from the chatbox...that just crosses the line for me. The amount of BS that I have taken from members of this forum has reached the point of which I just can't stand visiting here and reading through all these topics. Most of my friends here either left or are barely active. The amount of annoying noobs here has also gone too far. (look at the chatbox archives, you'll see what I mean) I just don't want to stay here and put up with all of this garbage. If you want to contact me, PM me on the iCP forums, or the Penguins Unlimited Forums. Feel free to PM me here, (It's set so I'm alerted through email of a new PM) just don't expect a quick reply because I barely check my Comcast email. Feel free to email me at iced8383@gmail.com as well. I'll be leaving now. Also, when you get the blog back up, be sure to remove me.
Back to top Go down
Emess
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: That's the Last Straw   That's the Last Straw EmptySeptember 9th 2010, 11:38 pm

Goodbye, Iced. You were a great friend.
Back to top Go down
CPfan2450
Drifter
Drifter
CPfan2450

Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: That's the Last Straw   That's the Last Straw EmptySeptember 9th 2010, 11:54 pm

Bye.
Back to top Go down
Rifleman-Dlb
Vanguard
Vanguard
Rifleman-Dlb

Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: That's the Last Straw   That's the Last Straw EmptySeptember 10th 2010, 9:12 am

bai iced.
Back to top Go down
Jduck9
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Jduck9

Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: That's the Last Straw   That's the Last Straw EmptySeptember 10th 2010, 10:13 am

I don't know you but I don't want you to leave :(
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

PostSubject: Re: That's the Last Straw   That's the Last Straw EmptySeptember 10th 2010, 10:54 am

Just a few last goodbyes...

Julie- Thanks for the great times we had on chat, especially your bio.

Mess- Thanks for the great times on chat as well.

Brian- Best kick war ever on the chat. :P

Bronze- Thanks for giving me the job on the blog and I hope you get it back up soon.

The Admin/Mod Team of Early 2009- I highly doubt you guys will ever read this, but thanks for keeping the forum alive through the #iatw attacks, or else I wouldn't be posting this.

Chub- Thanks for being a great friend to me for the whole time I've been here, especially the Boeing vs Airbus debate we had that one day.

Everyone Else- Thanks for making this my most visited website and all the great times. I'll never forget this place.
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: That's the Last Straw   That's the Last Straw EmptySeptember 10th 2010, 1:11 pm

Bye Iced.

Do you know who kicked/ banned you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's the Last Straw   That's the Last Straw EmptySeptember 10th 2010, 4:36 pm

See ya buddy. Added you too my gmail contacts. Now I can annoy somebody else other then Payton :awesome:
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: That's the Last Straw   That's the Last Straw EmptySeptember 10th 2010, 5:21 pm

.Snookims wrote:
See ya buddy. Added you too my gmail contacts. Now I can annoy somebody else other then Payton :awesome:

you never said that to me.

forever alone
Back to top Go down
Ace mac ace
Sidekick
Sidekick
Ace mac ace

Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: That's the Last Straw   That's the Last Straw EmptySeptember 10th 2010, 5:22 pm

The "Noobs" your talking about are what keep this fourm acitve.
Back to top Go down
ScooterMeow
Mario Fanatic
ScooterMeow

Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: That's the Last Straw   That's the Last Straw EmptySeptember 10th 2010, 6:27 pm

Ace mac ace wrote:
Hey! Watch your mouth. I'm active and I'm not a noob.
-
Anyways, bye Iced. :(
Back to top Go down
Emess
Adept
Adept

PostSubject: Re: That's the Last Straw   That's the Last Straw EmptySeptember 10th 2010, 6:29 pm

Ace mac ace wrote:

Nah, CPP actually dies from those
Back to top Go down
Ace mac ace
Sidekick
Sidekick
Ace mac ace

PostSubject: Re: That's the Last Straw   That's the Last Straw EmptySeptember 10th 2010, 6:32 pm

Epicness Robot V3.5 wrote:
Ace mac ace wrote:
-
Your lack of brain and the fact you are 9 makes this post enough for it to go in a signature. Omg, YOU SHOULD BE ROOLER OF DEH WERLD.
Back to top Go down
Emess
Adept
Adept

PostSubject: Re: That's the Last Straw   That's the Last Straw EmptySeptember 10th 2010, 6:34 pm

Ace mac ace wrote:
Epicness Robot V3.5 wrote:
Ace mac ace wrote:
-
Your lack of brain and the fact you are 9 makes this post enough for it to go in a signature. Omg, YOU SHOULD BE ROOLER OF DEH WERLD.

Lol I thought you said "your lack of Brian". :P
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: That's the Last Straw   That's the Last Straw EmptySeptember 10th 2010, 6:45 pm

Cya Iced, not good though to see you leave though, but personally, I dont blame ya, everything has been edgy a bit now...
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: That's the Last Straw   That's the Last Straw EmptySeptember 10th 2010, 8:07 pm

Iced8383 wrote:
Today I received an unnecessary ban from the chatbox...that just crosses the line for me. The amount of BS that I have taken from members of this forum has reached the point of which I just can't stand visiting here and reading through all these topics. Most of my friends here either left or are barely active. The amount of annoying noobs here has also gone too far. (look at the chatbox archives, you'll see what I mean) I just don't want to stay here and put up with all of this garbage. If you want to contact me, PM me on the iCP forums, or the Penguins Unlimited Forums. Feel free to PM me here, (It's set so I'm alerted through email of a new PM) just don't expect a quick reply because I barely check my Comcast email. Feel free to email me at iced8383@gmail.com as well. I'll be leaving now. Also, when you get the blog back up, be sure to remove me.

It's not like anyone liked you anyways.
Back to top Go down
JayD
Lurker
Lurker
JayD

Registration date : 2010-08-16

PostSubject: Re: That's the Last Straw   That's the Last Straw EmptySeptember 10th 2010, 8:13 pm

BT wrote:
Iced8383 wrote:

Ok thats just mean :|
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: That's the Last Straw   That's the Last Straw EmptySeptember 10th 2010, 8:16 pm

JayD wrote:
BT wrote:
Iced8383 wrote:

You're just as unwelcome as he was.
Back to top Go down
Ace mac ace
Sidekick
Sidekick
Ace mac ace

PostSubject: Re: That's the Last Straw   That's the Last Straw EmptySeptember 10th 2010, 8:39 pm

BT wrote:
JayD wrote:
BT wrote:
Iced8383 wrote:

I feel like your related to me some hao
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: That's the Last Straw   That's the Last Straw EmptySeptember 10th 2010, 8:51 pm

Ace mac ace wrote:
BT wrote:
JayD wrote:
BT wrote:
Iced8383 wrote:

I feel like your related to me some hao

Nice grammar there.
Back to top Go down
Ace mac ace
Sidekick
Sidekick
Ace mac ace

PostSubject: Re: That's the Last Straw   That's the Last Straw EmptySeptember 10th 2010, 9:00 pm

Grammar is for nazis.
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

PostSubject: Re: That's the Last Straw   That's the Last Straw EmptySeptember 10th 2010, 9:01 pm

Bronze wrote:
Bye Iced.

Sjb banned me for saying something rude to her in another chatbox. Remind me, how does that apply to this forum's chat?
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: That's the Last Straw   That's the Last Straw EmptySeptember 10th 2010, 9:33 pm

Iced8383 wrote:
Bronze wrote:
Bye Iced.

Sjb banned me for saying something rude to her in another chatbox. Remind me, how does that apply to this forum's chat?

You are a child.
Back to top Go down
Marc978
Mercenary
Mercenary

Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: That's the Last Straw   That's the Last Straw EmptySeptember 10th 2010, 9:45 pm

Well bye Iced you were a good member
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

PostSubject: Re: That's the Last Straw   That's the Last Straw EmptySeptember 10th 2010, 11:33 pm

BT wrote:
Iced8383 wrote:
Bronze wrote:
Bye Iced.

You are a child.

Get a life outside of calling people children.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That's the Last Straw   That's the Last Straw Empty

Back to top Go down

That's the Last Straw
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next