Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

That's the Last Straw

Go down 
+17
CollizionzZ-
Spectral
Triumph
HavoKitten
Marc978
JayD
BT
Digit
ScooterMeow
Ace mac ace
Kyuu
Bronze
Jduck9
Rifleman-Dlb
CPfan2450
Emess
Iced8383
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace mac ace
Sidekick
Sidekick
Ace mac ace

Registration date : 2009-03-19

That's the Last Straw - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's the Last Straw   That's the Last Straw - Page 2 EmptySeptember 11th 2010, 12:04 am

Iced8383 wrote:
BT wrote:
Iced8383 wrote:
Bronze wrote:
Bye Iced.

Do you know who kicked/ banned you?

Sjb banned me for saying something rude to her in another chatbox. Remind me, how does that apply to this forum's chat?

You are a child.

Get a life outside of calling people children.
Well you are 11.
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: That's the Last Straw   That's the Last Straw - Page 2 EmptySeptember 11th 2010, 2:08 am

Ace mac ace wrote:
Iced8383 wrote:
BT wrote:
Iced8383 wrote:
Bronze wrote:
Bye Iced.

Sjb banned me for saying something rude to her in another chatbox. Remind me, how does that apply to this forum's chat?

You are a child.

Well you are 11.

...Turning 12 in 11 days.
Back to top Go down
ScooterMeow
Mario Fanatic
ScooterMeow

Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: That's the Last Straw   That's the Last Straw - Page 2 EmptySeptember 11th 2010, 8:49 am

Ace mac ace wrote:
Epicness Robot V3.5 wrote:
Ace mac ace wrote:
The "Noobs" your talking about are what keep this fourm acitve.
Hey! Watch your mouth. I'm active and I'm not a noob.
-
Anyways, bye Iced. :(
Your lack of brain and the fact you are 9 makes this post enough for it to go in a signature. Omg, YOU SHOULD BE ROOLER OF DEH WERLD.
There your mouth goes again. FYI, I'm in the advanced reading & math classes at school.
Back to top Go down
Ace mac ace
Sidekick
Sidekick
Ace mac ace

Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: That's the Last Straw   That's the Last Straw - Page 2 EmptySeptember 11th 2010, 11:58 am

Ace mac ace wrote:
Ace mac ace wrote:
-
Your lack of brain and the fact you are 9 makes this post enough for it to go in a signature. Omg, YOU SHOULD BE ROOLER OF DEH WERLD.
There your mouth goes again. FYI, I'm in the advanced reading & math classes at school.
That's the Last Straw - Page 2 Successful-troll-is-successful Cool, a book with 7 pages.
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: That's the Last Straw   That's the Last Straw - Page 2 EmptySeptember 11th 2010, 12:28 pm

BT wrote:
Iced8383 wrote:
Today I received an unnecessary ban from the chatbox...that just crosses the line for me. The amount of BS that I have taken from members of this forum has reached the point of which I just can't stand visiting here and reading through all these topics. Most of my friends here either left or are barely active. The amount of annoying noobs here has also gone too far. (look at the chatbox archives, you'll see what I mean) I just don't want to stay here and put up with all of this garbage. If you want to contact me, PM me on the iCP forums, or the Penguins Unlimited Forums. Feel free to PM me here, (It's set so I'm alerted through email of a new PM) just don't expect a quick reply because I barely check my Comcast email. Feel free to email me at iced8383@gmail.com as well. I'll be leaving now. Also, when you get the blog back up, be sure to remove me.

It's not like anyone liked you anyways.
I'd disagree with that.

Dewd, you were awesome. Like, the best 11 year old (almost 12 year old) evar.
Back to top Go down
Triumph
Drifter
Drifter
Triumph

Registration date : 2010-04-17

PostSubject: Re: That's the Last Straw   That's the Last Straw - Page 2 EmptySeptember 11th 2010, 1:23 pm

BT wrote:
Ace mac ace wrote:
BT wrote:
JayD wrote:
BT wrote:
Iced8383 wrote:
Today I received an unnecessary ban from the chatbox...that just crosses the line for me. The amount of BS that I have taken from members of this forum has reached the point of which I just can't stand visiting here and reading through all these topics. Most of my friends here either left or are barely active. The amount of annoying noobs here has also gone too far. (look at the chatbox archives, you'll see what I mean) I just don't want to stay here and put up with all of this garbage. If you want to contact me, PM me on the iCP forums, or the Penguins Unlimited Forums. Feel free to PM me here, (It's set so I'm alerted through email of a new PM) just don't expect a quick reply because I barely check my Comcast email. Feel free to email me at iced8383@gmail.com as well. I'll be leaving now. Also, when you get the blog back up, be sure to remove me.

It's not like anyone liked you anyways.

Ok thats just mean :|

You're just as unwelcome as he was.
I feel like your related to me some hao

Nice grammar there.

You're avatar fits perfectly with that post.
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: That's the Last Straw   That's the Last Straw - Page 2 EmptySeptember 11th 2010, 3:29 pm

Ace mac ace wrote:
Ace mac ace wrote:
-

Are you really? You must be reading Winnie the Pooh by now! Isn't that cute?
Back to top Go down
Spectral
Vagabond
Vagabond

Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: That's the Last Straw   That's the Last Straw - Page 2 EmptySeptember 11th 2010, 4:28 pm

It's so funny how all the serious threads become joke threads.
That's the Last Straw - Page 2 Yo-dawg-at-first-i-was-like

Goodbye Iced.
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

PostSubject: Re: That's the Last Straw   That's the Last Straw - Page 2 EmptySeptember 12th 2010, 2:03 am

Iced8383 wrote:
Just a few last goodbyes...
Julie- Thanks for the great times we had on chat, especially your bio.
Iced- You are and will always be the best 11 year old on the fudging planet. Your really mature for your age. And yes, proven by my bio, your epic. ❤
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

PostSubject: Re: That's the Last Straw   That's the Last Straw - Page 2 EmptySeptember 12th 2010, 11:35 am

Julie. wrote:
Iced8383 wrote:
Iced- You are and will always be the best 11 year old on the fudging planet.

...Soon to be 12 year old. Bye guys.
Back to top Go down
CollizionzZ-
Vagabond
Vagabond
CollizionzZ-

Registration date : 2010-09-10

PostSubject: Re: That's the Last Straw   That's the Last Straw - Page 2 EmptySeptember 12th 2010, 1:00 pm

Goodbye...
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

PostSubject: Re: That's the Last Straw   That's the Last Straw - Page 2 EmptySeptember 12th 2010, 4:19 pm

Iced8383 wrote:
Julie. wrote:
Iced8383 wrote:
Iced- You are and will always be the best 11 year old on the fudging planet.

...Soon to be 12 year old. Bye guys.
Then Happy Birthday Iced, enjoy the akward years of being 12.
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: That's the Last Straw   That's the Last Straw - Page 2 EmptySeptember 12th 2010, 5:24 pm

Wait, I have NEVER been on another chat other than the one here with you. I did not ban you from the chat, if I ban someone I remember to unban them before I leave. Just because I kicked you a lot because you spammed doesn't mean I was the one who banned you.
It's very childish to leave because you got banned from the chatbox. BT is right.
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

PostSubject: Re: That's the Last Straw   That's the Last Straw - Page 2 EmptySeptember 12th 2010, 8:20 pm

Sjb wrote:
Wait, I have NEVER been on another chat other than the one here with you. I did not ban you from the chat, if I ban someone I remember to unban them before I leave. Just because I kicked you a lot because you spammed doesn't mean I was the one who banned you.
It's very childish to leave because you got banned from the chatbox. BT is right.

Read my post again. It wasn't only the unfair ban from the chatbox. This place has become noob haven, with people spamming "i cant get on icp" or "how do you get on icp" all the time. Plus several of my friends here have either left or are barely active. This place just isn't what it used to be. And by the way, do you have amnesia? You said that you banned me on Snookim's tinychat (icedhatessjb, remember?) so don't deny that you have never been on another chat with me. And if you (supposedly) didn't ban me, then why isn't the chatbox showing up for me? There was no other staff member on the chatbox at that time, so what do you have to say for yourself? As I said in the beginning of this post, read the whole topic before you assume something.
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

PostSubject: Re: That's the Last Straw   That's the Last Straw - Page 2 EmptySeptember 12th 2010, 10:57 pm

I meant another forum chat, and I DID NOT ban you because you spammed the tinychat place, I didn't ban you AT ALL. I said I could ban you, I didn't say I did ban you.
That's what I have to say, do you have anything to say? Obtw, do you have any proof at all of where I said I banned you?
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

PostSubject: Re: That's the Last Straw   That's the Last Straw - Page 2 EmptySeptember 13th 2010, 12:44 am

Sjb wrote:
I meant another forum chat, and I DID NOT ban you because you spammed the tinychat place, I didn't ban you AT ALL. I said I could ban you, I didn't say I did ban you.
That's what I have to say, do you have anything to say? Obtw, do you have any proof at all of where I said I banned you?

Then who did ban me from the chatbox?
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: That's the Last Straw   That's the Last Straw - Page 2 EmptySeptember 13th 2010, 7:17 am

That's the Last Straw - Page 2 Itrollu_transparent

This thread is cancer
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

PostSubject: Re: That's the Last Straw   That's the Last Straw - Page 2 EmptySeptember 13th 2010, 3:23 pm

Iced8383 wrote:
Sjb wrote:

If I knew I would of told you in the first post, use common sense, please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's the Last Straw   That's the Last Straw - Page 2 EmptySeptember 13th 2010, 7:23 pm

I LIKE STRAWS
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

PostSubject: Re: That's the Last Straw   That's the Last Straw - Page 2 EmptySeptember 14th 2010, 10:45 am

Sjb wrote:
Iced8383 wrote:
Sjb wrote:

If I knew I would of told you in the first post, use common sense, please.

Perhaps I was expecting a response from who did ban me?
Back to top Go down
Sergio
Super-Human
Super-Human
Sergio

Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: That's the Last Straw   That's the Last Straw - Page 2 EmptySeptember 14th 2010, 6:29 pm

So I is nicht your friend? Das makes meh blau kthxbai as "noobs" put it
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: That's the Last Straw   That's the Last Straw - Page 2 EmptySeptember 14th 2010, 6:56 pm

Iced8383 wrote:
BT wrote:
Iced8383 wrote:
Bronze wrote:
Bye Iced.

You are a child.

He does! He plays tennis!
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: That's the Last Straw   That's the Last Straw - Page 2 EmptySeptember 14th 2010, 7:35 pm

Cya, Iced. You were the coolest (and only) plane fan I ever knew.
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: That's the Last Straw   That's the Last Straw - Page 2 EmptySeptember 15th 2010, 12:34 pm

KJ wrote:
So I is nicht your friend? Das makes meh blau kthxbai as "noobs" put it

Please stop... the pain is too much 😢
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

PostSubject: Re: That's the Last Straw   That's the Last Straw - Page 2 EmptySeptember 16th 2010, 1:35 pm

DAFTFAN2.0 wrote:
I LIKE STRAWS
Please, don't spam. I am really getting tired of you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That's the Last Straw   That's the Last Straw - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

That's the Last Straw
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next