Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bully's First Real Appearance On Marc978FunnyVideos!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marc978
Mercenary
Mercenary

Registration date : 2009-05-31

Bully's First Real Appearance On Marc978FunnyVideos!   Empty
PostSubject: Bully's First Real Appearance On Marc978FunnyVideos!    Bully's First Real Appearance On Marc978FunnyVideos!   EmptyNovember 23rd 2010, 6:07 pm

The fallowing came from my website blog.

Hey Guys Today I Can Finally Tell You That We Have Filmed The 200th Marc Video! If You Fallow Me On Twitter I Said I Recorded It Very Early Sunday Morning But Guess What... That Was Just A Temporary One! We Have The New And Better Version Ready!!! And Guys You've Waited For This For A Long Long Time... The Bully Will Be Live On The 200th Marc Video!!! What Can You Expect And Who's Truly The Bully??? Trust Me It's A Shocker!! The Way We Set This Up Is It Will Be A Mini Series On Marc978FunnyVideos So There Will Be A Few Fallow Up Videos On This... Many Questions Will Fianlly Be Awnsward As To Who Is The Bully And How Did They Meet And Why Are They Enimies?? Also Since It's A Holiday Weekend There Will Be 2 New Marc Videos On Friday!!!! Be On The Lookout Early Friday Morning!!!
Back to top Go down

Bully's First Real Appearance On Marc978FunnyVideos!
Page 1 of 1