Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marc978FunnyVideos Finally Going Live Soon!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc978
Mercenary
Mercenary

Registration date : 2009-05-31

Marc978FunnyVideos Finally Going Live Soon!  Empty
PostSubject: Marc978FunnyVideos Finally Going Live Soon!    Marc978FunnyVideos Finally Going Live Soon!  EmptyJanuary 14th 2011, 7:53 pm

Big news! I just talked it over with my Mom she said when she get's back some of the money she borrowed from me she'll buy me a webcam that's on sale for only $30 rummer has it soon YT will have live streaming but until then I'll probably start on Ustream. and I will NOT be In my Marc character. It will be my real life just talking about my week and what's going on and stuff. We are planning to broadcast live every Saturday from 8:00-10:00PM except for holiday's I'll take questions play some music and just have fun. The date is unclear when I start. It depends when I order the camera and when it delivers to my house so yeah I'll post an official date soon!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tahu Guy
Citizen
Citizen
Mr. Tahu Guy

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Marc978FunnyVideos Finally Going Live Soon!    Marc978FunnyVideos Finally Going Live Soon!  EmptyJanuary 15th 2011, 12:33 am

Oh great. I get to watch some unfunny offensive R-Word jumping around on LIVE internet streaming! MY WEEKEND HAS BEEN MADE!!!11!!
Back to top Go down
Marc978
Mercenary
Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Marc978FunnyVideos Finally Going Live Soon!    Marc978FunnyVideos Finally Going Live Soon!  EmptyJanuary 15th 2011, 12:54 am

Mr. Tahu Guy wrote:
Oh great. I get to watch some unfunny offensive R-Word jumping around on LIVE internet streaming! MY WEEKEND HAS BEEN MADE!!!11!!

You'd be one of the reasons I left DP. By the way if you don't like me or my videos why comment? And good I hope you watch me cause that would just get me more views anyway so yeah you post very intelligent things.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tahu Guy
Citizen
Citizen
Mr. Tahu Guy

PostSubject: Re: Marc978FunnyVideos Finally Going Live Soon!    Marc978FunnyVideos Finally Going Live Soon!  EmptyJanuary 15th 2011, 1:03 am

Marc978 wrote:
Mr. Tahu Guy wrote:

You'd be one of the reasons I left DP. By the way if you don't like me or my videos why comment? And good I hope you watch me cause that would just get me more views anyway so yeah you post very intelligent things.

Why do I comment? I WANT TO HELP YOU. Your videos suck, and just throwing out crap like that s pointless and stupid! Do something intelligent for once: Review something! Rant on Something! Just don't be offensive to the mentally ill, like you keep on producing. Yes people, thats the plot: A mentally challenged boy gets into certain situations and hilarity ensues. THATS IT! If you don't want to take may advice and do something great, thats fine, but until then, you will be criticized by me until you actually do something enjoyable to the viewer!
Back to top Go down
Marc978
Mercenary
Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Marc978FunnyVideos Finally Going Live Soon!    Marc978FunnyVideos Finally Going Live Soon!  EmptyJanuary 15th 2011, 1:07 am

Mr. Tahu Guy wrote:
Marc978 wrote:
Mr. Tahu Guy wrote:

Why do I comment? I WANT TO HELP YOU. Your videos suck, and just throwing out crap like that s pointless and stupid! Do something intelligent for once: Review something! Rant on Something! Just don't be offensive to the mentally ill, like you keep on producing. Yes people, thats the plot: A mentally challenged boy gets into certain situations and hilarity ensues. THATS IT! If you don't want to take may advice and do something great, thats fine, but until then, you will be criticized by me until you actually do something enjoyable to the viewer!

Okay whatever I do reviews and that kinda stuff on my 2nd dary channel smart one

PS: That's your opion whatever but according to my latest ratings that are higher then ever people are buying into the gimmick so whatever
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tahu Guy
Citizen
Citizen
Mr. Tahu Guy

PostSubject: Re: Marc978FunnyVideos Finally Going Live Soon!    Marc978FunnyVideos Finally Going Live Soon!  EmptyJanuary 15th 2011, 1:10 am

Marc978 wrote:
Mr. Tahu Guy wrote:
Marc978 wrote:
Mr. Tahu Guy wrote:

Okay whatever I do reviews and that kinda stuff on my 2nd dary channel smart one

Yes I am smart for not knowing your other channel. You are the most intelligent person here. I look forward to seeing what intelligent videos you do on your regular channel such as make fun of the mentally challenged and get into intelligently funny situations.
Back to top Go down
Marc978
Mercenary
Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Marc978FunnyVideos Finally Going Live Soon!    Marc978FunnyVideos Finally Going Live Soon!  EmptyJanuary 15th 2011, 1:17 am

Mr. Tahu Guy wrote:
Marc978 wrote:
Mr. Tahu Guy wrote:
Marc978 wrote:
Mr. Tahu Guy wrote:

Yes I am smart for not knowing your other channel. You are the most intelligent person here. I look forward to seeing what intelligent videos you do on your regular channel such as make fun of the mentally challenged and get into intelligently funny situations.

We can do this all night it won't solve anything and you wan't my regular channel. https://www.youtube.com/user/Marc978behindeScene
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tahu Guy
Citizen
Citizen
Mr. Tahu Guy

PostSubject: Re: Marc978FunnyVideos Finally Going Live Soon!    Marc978FunnyVideos Finally Going Live Soon!  EmptyJanuary 15th 2011, 1:20 am

Its basicly the same with minor adjustments
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Marc978FunnyVideos Finally Going Live Soon!    Marc978FunnyVideos Finally Going Live Soon!  EmptyJanuary 15th 2011, 6:55 am

Mr. Tahu Guy wrote:

I knew you were going to post an insult, here.
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Marc978FunnyVideos Finally Going Live Soon!    Marc978FunnyVideos Finally Going Live Soon!  EmptyJanuary 15th 2011, 9:52 am

You could have at least got the channel name right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marc978FunnyVideos Finally Going Live Soon!    Marc978FunnyVideos Finally Going Live Soon!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Marc978FunnyVideos Finally Going Live Soon!
Page 1 of 1