Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Life story writing assignment thing?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kodi
Observer
Observer
Kodi

Registration date : 2010-03-22

Life story writing assignment thing? Empty
PostLife story writing assignment thing?

Well I always wanted to write something like this but I never did. So my my writing assignment I am going to.

I have no clue where I'm going with what I wrote so far, but right now in the story I'm looking at old pictures P:.

(Here)

Looking at old pictures, I saw how happy I was. I had no clue what was going on around me. I had no clue what my family was hiding, but now I now know. I know now that my life was never perfect. My life is far from perfect. I miss the days when everyone was together, when I thought everyone was happy, but nothing lasts forever.

When I was little, my father was still around, and my mother still put up with his crap. I thought everything was perfect. I never noticed the fighting, or the tears in her eyes. My only concern was getting Elmo back on the television. My father still drove me to school every morning in his blue van, said I love you each time I got out of the car. Too bad they were all lies. When I started actually started to notice the fighting, I thought it would go away, but it never did. I miss when I thought everything was perfect.

I ripped up the picture of my father and me. I picked up the next picture in the small pile I had on my bed.

It was of my mother and me hugging each other. I was about nine. Before I knew what she was really like. Before I knew that she was an alcoholic. Before I knew she was insane. Before I knew that she really wasn’t my best friend. Before I knew that one day she would be dead to me too. Inside I know I love her, but she make it hard for me to show those feelings because of the way she acts. She has caused so much harm, she is trying to change, but she still acts the same. She makes it so hard for me to forgive her.

I remember that one night, when I was laying in her bed. In a attempt to have a conversation with me, she told me about the story when I was still in her belly. She told me that she never wanted me; she told me that she did everything in her power not to have me, she made me feel worthless. I cried myself to sleep that night, and I always think about what she said, what I did wrong, but I could never come up wit an answer. I have asked myself those questions since I was ten years old.

I tore the picture a little. My relationship with my mother will always be there, but it will never be the same as it was.

The next picture was of my three siblings and me at my brother, Jim’s wedding. He married Val, who I have known since I was born, so I consider her my sister, but she wasn’t in that photo. I was so happy for my brother that day, but I was so afraid that I wouldn’t see him as much as I used to, but know I know that I really didn’t have anything to worry about. I see him every weekend. I and my three siblings, Aly, Brian, and Jim were my father and mother figures. When my parents were incapable of taking care of me they did. They were all I had. We all used to be so close until my brother, Brian, got a girlfriend. She was all he cared about, and forgot about my brother, sister, and me. I didn’t want to see him get hurt, but I also didn’t want him to leave me. Brian and I were always very close. We did everything together, but that all changed. No one liked Rosa, but we had to deal with her because if we wanted Brian in our lives, we had to have her too.

I ripped the picture of all four of us in half, which made two halves of me separate. My two brothers don’t talk to each other anymore, and it destroyed me. They are apart of me, and the relationship I once had with Brian is never the same.

Last edited by Kodi on December 12th 2010, 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Life story writing assignment thing? :: Comments

Linky
Re: Life story writing assignment thing?
Post December 11th 2010, 1:45 pm by Linky
That is sad that your parents were fighting and your dad said "I love you" and didn't mean it.

~Linky
Kodi
Post December 11th 2010, 4:34 pm by Kodi
Eh, not really, he's dead to me, so I don't really have any feeling towards that.
Kodi
Post December 12th 2010, 4:02 pm by Kodi
Sorry for the double post but I added more P:

I ripped up the picture of my father and me. I picked up the next picture in the small pile I had on my bed.

It was of my mother and me hugging each other. I was about nine. Before I knew what she was really like. Before I knew that she was an alcoholic. Before I knew she was insane. Before I knew that she really wasn’t my best friend. Before I knew that one day she would be dead to me too. Inside I know I love her, but she make it hard for me to show those feelings because of the way she acts. She has caused so much harm, she is trying to change, but she still acts the same. She makes it so hard for me to forgive her.

I remember that one night, when I was laying in her bed. In a attempt to have a conversation with me, she told me about the story when I was still in her belly. She told me that she never wanted me; she told me that she did everything in her power not to have me, she made me feel worthless. I cried myself to sleep that night, and I always think about what she said, what I did wrong, but I could never come up wit an answer. I have asked myself those questions since I was ten years old.

I tore the picture a little. My relationship with my mother will always be there, but it will never be the same as it was.

The next picture was of my three siblings and me at my brother, Jim’s wedding. He married Val, who I have known since I was born, so I consider her my sister, but she wasn’t in that photo. I was so happy for my brother that day, but I was so afraid that I wouldn’t see him as much as I used to, but know I know that I really didn’t have anything to worry about. I see him every weekend. I and my three siblings, Aly, Brian, and Jim were my father and mother figures. When my parents were incapable of taking care of me they did. They were all I had. We all used to be so close until my brother, Brian, got a girlfriend. She was all he cared about, and forgot about my brother, sister, and me. I didn’t want to see him get hurt, but I also didn’t want him to leave me. Brian and I were always very close. We did everything together, but that all changed. No one liked Rosa, but we had to deal with her because if we wanted Brian in our lives, we had to have her too.

I ripped the picture of all four of us in half, which made two halves of me separate. My two brothers don’t talk to each other anymore, and it destroyed me. They are apart of me, and the relationship I once had with Brian is never the same.

(Its a little long.)
Linky
Post December 12th 2010, 8:02 pm by Linky
So your family isn't close anymore?

~Linky
Kodi
Post December 12th 2010, 10:24 pm by Kodi
Nope, not at all. My two brother dont talk to my mom or each other, and i'm just stuck in the middle P:
Chub 777
Post December 13th 2010, 6:20 am by Chub 777
Wow. That's a sad way to grow up...
Kodi
Post December 13th 2010, 9:23 am by Kodi
It could always be worse.
Post December 14th 2010, 12:48 pm by Emess
Brian has a girlfriend?
Kodi
Post December 14th 2010, 5:51 pm by Kodi
Well they are married now, I was getting to that, yeah they got married last year without telling anyone in Las Vegas -.- Rosa had a baby October 16th at 11:42 p.n P: Stephen is adorable but I barely get to see him,
P:
Post December 14th 2010, 11:13 pm by Emess
Brian's too underage to be married!
Kodi
Post December 15th 2010, 10:11 am by Kodi
Hes turning 29 in July?
Post December 15th 2010, 1:46 pm by Emess
Brian's 15!
Kodi
Post December 15th 2010, 2:41 pm by Kodi
Oh, wow, your cool.
Sjb
Post December 15th 2010, 2:52 pm by Sjb
No one thinks it's funny Emess. Just give it up.
Mike
Post December 15th 2010, 8:55 pm by Mike
What is this exactly xD
Kodi
Post December 16th 2010, 9:07 am by Kodi
If only you took the five minutes that it takes to read it, you could answer your own question...
Pinkamena Diane Pie
Post December 22nd 2010, 8:54 pm by Pinkamena Diane Pie
Ugh, it sounds like a horrible way to grow up. Why dont you try to at least contact your brothers?
HavoKitten
Post December 22nd 2010, 11:39 pm by HavoKitten
Was this for school, or just something you decided to do?
Pinkamena Diane Pie
Post December 23rd 2010, 2:36 pm by Pinkamena Diane Pie
Gosh, your brothers must be jerks if they never talk to you or your mom. P:
magicNASRI
Post December 23rd 2010, 5:34 pm by magicNASRI
Wow, you've gone through a lot.
Kodi
Post December 23rd 2010, 10:06 pm by Kodi
I guess, everything i've gone through has shaped the person that I am today, so it has some positive effects.

@Julie, its for my english class, I have to finish it over break -.-.

And my brothers do talk to me, but the relationships have just changed so much.

But this is only the beginning.

Life story writing assignment thing?

Page 1 of 1