Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What am I doing?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kodi
Observer
Observer
Kodi

Registration date : 2010-03-22

What am I doing? Empty
PostWhat am I doing?

I have been avoiding all my friends, I do absolutely nothing all day. I'm just so tired of everything thats going on, I just don't want to deal with it anymore. I feel like a piece of me is missing. I never used to be like this. I'm guessing everything has caught up with me. I should really try taking my own advice sometimes. I don't want to sleep my life away, I just want to live like a normal 14 year old. Nothing going on in my life is fair to me.

I may seem like i've got it all together, but it's just to be strong for my family and friends, but on the inside im falling apart.

I know probably none of this is making sense it's just very confusing, I just dont know how to deal with this, and its not like I can call my friends right now considering I havent talked to them in like weeks.

I'm just so confused, and I know no one can help me when I can't even help myself.

I always tell myself that everything that has gone on in my life has made me the person I am today, I always thought it was a good thing, but it isn't, at all. I'm breaking every promise I made to myself.

I'm not expecting any solutions, because I know there are none, I'm just putting this out there.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

What am I doing? :: Comments

Bronze
Re: What am I doing?
Post December 31st 2010, 1:43 pm by Bronze
Same here. Life is awesome, no?
Kodi
Post December 31st 2010, 1:44 pm by Kodi
Tons of fun, let me tell ya..
Skyward Sam
Post December 31st 2010, 2:58 pm by Skyward Sam
You are normal.
Brennan
Post January 1st 2011, 7:10 pm by Brennan
Kodi wrote:
What am I doing?
Pot?
Kodi
Post January 1st 2011, 9:28 pm by Kodi
Not quite.
Mr. Tahu Guy
Post January 1st 2011, 9:41 pm by Mr. Tahu Guy
Kodi, you need to get back to the basics: Talking over here and DP made you happy. Heck, you even said how it saved you one time. You don't need to make yourself suffer, because I think that's what you are doing. You need to connect with the things that made you happy, and you need to let go of the things that caused you grief and pain. It may still happen around you, but do not care for them. Do not let it intimidate you. If you do, you will know that it is getting to you, and you will unknowingly ket it dominate your inner self. Focus on what YOU want. Not what you don't want.
HavoKitten
Post January 1st 2011, 9:49 pm by HavoKitten
Mr. Tahu Guy wrote:
Kodi, you need to get back to the basics: Talking over here and DP made you happy. Heck, you even said how it saved you one time. You don't need to make yourself suffer, because I think that's what you are doing. You need to connect with the things that made you happy, and you need to let go of the things that caused you grief and pain. It may still happen around you, but do not care for them. Do not let it intimidate you. If you do, you will know that it is getting to you, and you will unknowingly ket it dominate your inner self. Focus on what YOU want. Not what you don't want.
Hmm, I'm guessing you watched The Secret?
Mr. Tahu Guy
Post January 1st 2011, 9:53 pm by Mr. Tahu Guy
HavoKitten wrote:
Mr. Tahu Guy wrote:
Hmm, I'm guessing you watched The Secret?

No, I watched Robot Chicken.
Kodi
Post January 1st 2011, 10:05 pm by Kodi
I want things that I don't have the power to fix, like my brothers for example, they need to work things out themselves, and it would solve most problems. What I really want is to leave my house, but I can't really do that now. I notice the difference in my attitude when I sleep over my brothers house, and when I'm at home.

I know it's my life and im going to have to deal with this all in the end, but my family thinks they are helping me, but in reality, they are doing the opposite. I dont want to lose anyone else in my life so I choose not to tell them how I feel. My choices are putting me in these situations.

My sister takes things out on me all the time, and this was the conversation yesterday.

"Al, I know your mad about not being Stephens God-mother but it's not fair for you to take things out on me."

"Its not taking things out on you, if it's your fault in the first place."

"-something not nice- *Door slams*

I don't want to hurt her anymore. I want my brothers to be happy. I want my mom to get her life straight.

And by making the choices I am, they are happy, not knowing what its doing to me. I know this is the point where most people get annoyed with me, because this is really my fault to begin with for making these choices, but I just don't know how to deal with this.

And I'm not expecting any of you to give me answers, because if I don't have one no one does.
Mr. Tahu Guy
Post January 1st 2011, 10:24 pm by Mr. Tahu Guy
Kodi, you want to leave your home. It is your desire. Focus on that. You are 14. You only have about 4-5 years until you leave that house. Think of it as something you will look forward to. Just count it down.

Another thing is that there are some things in life that we cannot fix. There is only one option for it: acceptance. Sometimes you may find a way to fix, but if not, you can only accept what is and will happen.

Also, in some ways, patience is a virtue. One thing you have said, is that you want to get your mother help. When you are legally an Adult (again 4-5 years or so), you have the right to offer her the help she needs.

There are things we can fix, and sometimes they take time. There are also things we can't fix, and we just need to accept it. Accept it, and move on.
Kodi
Post January 1st 2011, 10:29 pm by Kodi
My mom has been going to some help group thing. But I accept everything thats going on, it's just that my sister and mother cannot accept it, and they are taking everything out on me.

It's not that simple. Theres something more I'd like to stay but I don't feel comfortable posting it here right now.
Mr. Tahu Guy
Post January 1st 2011, 10:31 pm by Mr. Tahu Guy
Just because others can't accept it, doesn't mean a thing. They might not move on, but you will! If you can't help them, do not bother. They must battle their own demons.
Kodi
Post January 1st 2011, 10:35 pm by Kodi
But when they take things out on me and dont let me get out of the house and I get yelled at and put in a bad mood all the time, I can't ignore it.
Mr. Tahu Guy
Post January 1st 2011, 10:47 pm by Mr. Tahu Guy
You can't ignore it, but you can accept it. If you can't fight it, if you can't ignore it, don't. Just don't lash out at them. Just take it, but just don't show any emotion whatsoever. They KNOW they can get to you, that is why they lash out at YOU. You are letting them win, and as long as they win, they will keep on doing it.

this may sound crazy, but what I am trying to say is: Win, by Losing.
Skyward Sam
Post January 1st 2011, 10:48 pm by Skyward Sam
Wow. I wouldn't post your problems online.
Kodi
Post January 1st 2011, 10:49 pm by Kodi
Okay Sam, your opinion.

And they arent trying to make my life bad, they are doing it without knowing.
Mr. Tahu Guy
Post January 1st 2011, 10:52 pm by Mr. Tahu Guy
If they are doing it without knowing, do you want them to know? Or do you want to keep it to yourself?
Kodi
Post January 1st 2011, 10:55 pm by Kodi
I try not to take it personally what they say, because its just how they cope with their feelings, but it isn't fair to me at all, but its just easier not to say anything, and it'll spare a few arguments.
Skyward Sam
Post January 1st 2011, 10:56 pm by Skyward Sam
It's probably better to talk to people that you actually know then leave yourself out hanging by a thread on the interwebz.
Kodi
Post January 1st 2011, 10:57 pm by Kodi
That's an option I don't have right now.
Skyward Sam
Post January 1st 2011, 10:58 pm by Skyward Sam
Do you not have friends? It just seems like you are drawing attention to yourself and you want everyone to feel sorry for you.
Mr. Tahu Guy
Post January 1st 2011, 11:00 pm by Mr. Tahu Guy
Kodi wrote:
I try not to take it personally what they say, because its just how they cope with their feelings, but it isn't fair to me at all, but its just easier not to say anything, and it'll spare a few arguments.

It might spare a few agruments, but it will prolong your suffering. You need to open up.
Kodi
Post January 1st 2011, 11:03 pm by Kodi
I have plenty of friends, but I have friends that don't understand my situation. Yeah cause I want attention, and don't want anyone to feel sorry for me, cause it's so worse for other people.
Skyward Sam
Post January 1st 2011, 11:04 pm by Skyward Sam
Ok, then stop whining.
Post  by Sponsored content

What am I doing?

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Other Discussions :: Member Blogs-
Jump to: