Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Essential Software

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

Essential Software Empty
PostSubject: Essential Software   Essential Software EmptyJuly 8th 2011, 9:04 pm

Make a list of programs that you think every computer should have. Someone might find it useful.
Here's mine:
CCleaner
Orbit Downloader[url][/url]
Tor
Defraggler
WordWeb[url][/url]
Flux
Pretend you're selling a product and include a description if you wish.
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

Essential Software Empty
PostSubject: Re: Essential Software   Essential Software EmptyJuly 8th 2011, 9:59 pm

I think every computer should have the $1000 professional movie-editing software, Adobe After Effects, along with all of the Particular and Video-CoPilot plugins and Stock footage packs.

Don't forget to mention 3Ds Max and Boujou.

Oh and Photoshop.

$5,000+
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Essential Software Empty
PostSubject: Re: Essential Software   Essential Software EmptyJuly 8th 2011, 10:08 pm

ParkourSAM wrote:
I think every computer should have the $1000 professional movie-editing software, Adobe After Effects, along with all of the Particular and Video-CoPilot plugins and Stock footage packs.

Oh and Photoshop.

$5,000+
Essential Software LazyTown+you_are_a_pirate
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

Essential Software Empty
PostSubject: Re: Essential Software   Essential Software EmptyJuly 8th 2011, 10:09 pm

Maria wrote:
ParkourSAM wrote:

Oh and Photoshop.

$5,000+
Essential Software LazyTown+you_are_a_pirate

NAO WAIT. I MADE A MISTAKE.

$15,000+
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

Essential Software Empty
PostSubject: Re: Essential Software   Essential Software EmptyJuly 8th 2011, 11:32 pm

A browser that is not Internet Explorer, ccleaner, Microsoft security essentials, dropbox, and, libreoffice if you can't afford microsofts.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Essential Software Empty
PostSubject: Re: Essential Software   Essential Software EmptyJuly 8th 2011, 11:59 pm

I'm downloading DropBox right. Been looking for something like it for days, now.
One question: If I for some reason had to reformat my hard drive, would my files be protected or will they simply disappear along with any traces of sanity in me?
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

Essential Software Empty
PostSubject: Re: Essential Software   Essential Software EmptyJuly 9th 2011, 3:38 pm

It depends if you have the files synced with Dropbox and if Dropbox finished uploading everything to their servers. If you reformat, you lose everything but would get everything back once you install Windows and Dropbox again :). I would also suggest expanding your Dropbox storage because there are many easy ways to do that. If I remember correctly, LifeHacker has a great article on that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Essential Software Empty
PostSubject: Re: Essential Software   Essential Software Empty

Back to top Go down

Essential Software
Page 1 of 1