Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Empty
PostSubject: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood   Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood EmptyJuly 9th 2011, 12:05 am

Want to know what I did during the three months I had no internet access? I've been obsessed with getting 100% completion at this game, even though I'm pretty sure there's no reward or anything. I need to find myself a new hobby. :(
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood   Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood EmptyJuly 9th 2011, 12:09 am

I've heard it's good? Never looked into it though. I guess the less interested I am in games the less money I'll spend on them. lol
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood   Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood EmptyJuly 9th 2011, 12:16 am

Seems like my turn to talk you into something.
You should definitely pick up Assassin's Creed 2 then this one if you haven't already. The original game is great, but they improved the gameplay greatly in the sequels.

The story leaves you wanting for more, all the jumping and flailing around couldn't be more fun, and coming up with elaborate ways to murder your enemies without them even hearing you is satisfying, to say the least. Hey, it even got me interested in learning Italian.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Mike

Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood   Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood EmptyJuly 9th 2011, 12:21 am

Played AC:2 and Brotherhood and loved them both. Assassins Creed is amazing.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood   Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood EmptyJuly 9th 2011, 12:24 am

Did I mention that the music they use for their trailers are nice? Because they really, really are. Oh, and did you manage to get through that tank memory of the Da Vinci sequence unharmed? It's so goddamn hard.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood   Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood EmptyJuly 9th 2011, 12:36 am

Maria wrote:
Did I mention that the music they use for their trailers are nice? Because they really, really are. Oh, and did you manage to get through that tank memory of the Da Vinci sequence unharmed? It's so goddamn hard.
You saw the revelations trailer right?
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood   Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood EmptyJuly 9th 2011, 12:37 am

Yep.
Ezio still looks yummy.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood   Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood EmptyJuly 9th 2011, 12:37 am

I have enough games that I want and not enough money to want them all. This looks great though. I'll eventually buy it now. Argie
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood   Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood EmptyJuly 9th 2011, 12:40 am

Tricky wrote:
I have enough games that I want and not enough money to want them all. This looks great though. I'll eventually buy it now. Argie
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood 0
This will get old. Eventually.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood   Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood EmptyJuly 9th 2011, 12:41 am

Maria wrote:
Yep.
Ezio still looks yummy.
Aha yes.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood   Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood EmptyJuly 17th 2011, 3:53 am

Tried out the 60 min full game trial on PSN today. It is pretty good. I made it through the first sync or whatever and then time was out. But I really liked it. The only problem was, I tried to play as much I could and so I didn't spend much time trying to understand the controls as much as I probably should have. Like climbing was still a big mystery to me by the end of the trial. I was starting to understand it a little.

However many GBs to download the whole game, only to play 60 mins? Yeah, really makes you consider buying it since you can not play it again unless you buy it so the GBs would be wasted. Eh, I'll let it sit there until I work up the money for it.
Back to top Go down
DK-Y2Y
Super-Human
Super-Human
DK-Y2Y

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood   Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood EmptyJuly 17th 2011, 6:46 pm

I will rent it on Thursday or sometime later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood   Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Page 1 of 1