Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops?

Go down 
+14
Brennan
Seany
Rifleman-Dlb
noohx
JazzDawg
Thunder
FlyingKanga
ParkourSAM
Digit
xXD34thXD3alrXx
Tricky
Mike
Bandit
Skyward Sam
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops? Empty
PostSubject: Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops?   Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops? EmptyJuly 9th 2011, 7:18 pm

I know this can be a sensitive subject for a lot of people, but which one do you think is better?

I personally like MW2 better. I can't quite but my nose on it, but when I play it with my friends I have a lot more fun.
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Bandit

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops?   Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops? EmptyJuly 9th 2011, 7:21 pm

I like Black Ops better. I never owned MW2 until Black Ops came out (my friend had 3 copies so he gave one to me) so maybe I'm just not as comfortable with it. I think MW2 is more realistic though.

Last edited by Fruit Ninja on July 9th 2011, 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mike
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Mike

Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops?   Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops? EmptyJuly 9th 2011, 7:22 pm

You posted this for me didn't you buddy xD , personally black ops because it's balenced and you don't get one man army noob tubed every five seconds.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops?   Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops? EmptyJuly 9th 2011, 7:24 pm

MW2 would be, if you didn't have to worry about the hacking, noob tubes, etc.

Black Ops wins it though. Everything seems decent and I love the wager matches, it's all I ever need.
Back to top Go down
xXD34thXD3alrXx
Mercenary
Mercenary
xXD34thXD3alrXx

Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops?   Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops? EmptyJuly 9th 2011, 7:49 pm

Is CoD 4 or 5 an option?
I think CoD has been getting worse ever since MW2.
MW2 was great in the beginning but then it got frustrating. I switched to GTA IV!
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops?   Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops? EmptyJuly 9th 2011, 8:56 pm

I like black ops better, for less hacking and no noobish secondaries. I hate because when you got a guy who has a good primary to start with, it is very annoying for him to run out of ammo then pull out a shotgun or dual machine pistols.
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops?   Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops? EmptyJuly 9th 2011, 9:13 pm

I'm not a big fan of CoD overall.

MW2 was better in my opinion.

-Spawning was better.
-Weapons were more fair.
-I liked the kill streaks more. Though I do give Black Ops a thumbs up on the less cheap way to get a higher killstreak.
-Maps were better designed. Black Ops had poorly designed maps. I could make a better map in Halo that would be way more fun and fair than any map on Black Ops.
-Black Ops was WAAAAY more random than MW2.
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops?   Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops? EmptyJuly 9th 2011, 10:04 pm

The maps get designed with a sort of Valve Hammer Editor Tool. I prefer MW2. The only reason I bought Black Ops over MW2 was because it's newer and I thought MW2 servers would be kind of dead.

You can't even join a server in Black Ops. I usually disconnect 4 times because of the host's net to join a game.
Back to top Go down
xXD34thXD3alrXx
Mercenary
Mercenary
xXD34thXD3alrXx

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops?   Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops? EmptyJuly 9th 2011, 10:14 pm

FlyingKanga wrote:

You can't even join a server in Black Ops. I usually disconnect 4 times because of the host's net to join a game.

Same here...
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops?   Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops? EmptyJuly 9th 2011, 11:46 pm

Way back in like December, there was something Terrible with the PS3 and connecting to games. It might have been Xbox too, but I didn't have one then. For PS3 though, you would be disconnected like 3 times before you got in a good match. It's fixed now though.
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops?   Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops? EmptyJuly 9th 2011, 11:47 pm

Nup it's not.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops?   Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops? EmptyJuly 9th 2011, 11:56 pm

FlyingKanga wrote:
Nup it's not.
I never have a problem with PS3 or Xbox now. Nothing has changed on my end and it was talked a lot about how one update screwed things up.

Maybe it's your connection or settings.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops?   Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops? EmptyJuly 10th 2011, 12:09 am

I personally have to say Black Ops. It's just so much better.
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops?   Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops? EmptyJuly 10th 2011, 12:13 am

Tricky wrote:
FlyingKanga wrote:
Nup it's not.
I never have a problem with PS3 or Xbox now. Nothing has changed on my end and it was talked a lot about how one update screwed things up.

Maybe it's your connection or settings.

No Australia's internet is just crap. That's probably why.
Back to top Go down
JazzDawg
Vanguard
Vanguard
JazzDawg

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops?   Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops? EmptyJuly 11th 2011, 1:18 am

Black Ops.

The Black Ops campaign is amazing. I've never had so much fun with a campaign since MW1.

Also, they have put a limit to camping and noob-tubing with the maps they have on it.

And zombies...I mean, you can play the game just for the zombies and be perfectly fine.

I've gotten angry with MW2 multiplayer far more times than with Black Ops. When it comes down to it, Black Ops is the better game to me.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops?   Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops? EmptyJuly 11th 2011, 1:24 am

JazzDawg wrote:
Black Ops.

The Black Ops campaign is amazing. I've never had so much fun with a campaign since MW1.

Also, they have put a limit to camping and noob-tubing with the maps they have on it.

And zombies...I mean, you can play the game just for the zombies and be perfectly fine.

I've gotten angry with MW2 multiplayer far more times than with Black Ops. When it comes down to it, Black Ops is the better game to me.
Black ops is a better game but since it's SO balanced it's can be considered not as fun as MW2 because it can get boring, but thats what zombies is for to get you a break from multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops?   Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops? EmptyJuly 11th 2011, 1:36 am

Mike wrote:
JazzDawg wrote:
Black Ops.

Black ops is a better game but since it's SO balanced it's can be considered not as fun as MW2 because it can get boring, but thats what zombies is for to get you a break from multiplayer.
Black Ops is like 3 games in 1, at least.
Campaign
Zombies
Multiplayer
(Combat Training too)

However, MW2 is only fun when you do good. If you are on the unbalanced side of things, you see how Black Ops is better. I was a pro at MW2, but when you have the other team calling in 50 Emergency Air Drops per game, it just gets old.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops?   Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops? EmptyJuly 11th 2011, 1:42 am

Tricky wrote:
Mike wrote:
JazzDawg wrote:
Black Ops.

Black Ops is like 3 games in 1, at least.
Campaign
Zombies
Multiplayer
(Combat Training too)

However, MW2 is only fun when you do good. If you are on the unbalanced side of things, you see how Black Ops is better. I was a pro at MW2, but when you have the other team calling in 50 Emergency Air Drops per game, it just gets old.
Mw2= Over powered killstreaks and one man army noob tube.
Back to top Go down
xXD34thXD3alrXx
Mercenary
Mercenary
xXD34thXD3alrXx

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops?   Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops? EmptyJuly 11th 2011, 1:45 am

I feel they were both great in the beggining but after 2 weeks it just didn't feel right.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops?   Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops? EmptyJuly 11th 2011, 2:34 am

xXD34thXD3alrXx wrote:
I feel they were both great in the beggining but after 2 weeks it just didn't feel right.
That was for Black Ops, Mw2 had a little more lasting quality.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops?   Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops? EmptyJuly 11th 2011, 5:45 am

COD 3 for the win.
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops?   Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops? EmptyJuly 11th 2011, 8:38 am

Nah, I like COD 2 better because for some reason, the graphics are much better.
Back to top Go down
noohx
Vagabond
Vagabond
noohx

Registration date : 2011-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops?   Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops? EmptyJuly 11th 2011, 9:52 am

Modern Warfare 2 all the way, It's engine is way better + Maps are much better and I personally had more fun while playing MW2.

Black Ops just sucks and Isn't even fun..
Back to top Go down
Rifleman-Dlb
Vanguard
Vanguard
Rifleman-Dlb

Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops?   Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops? EmptyJuly 11th 2011, 7:19 pm

MW2 owns, very much.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops?   Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops? EmptyJuly 12th 2011, 1:42 am

Where were you guys at back before Black Ops was released and MW2 was constantly getting crap talked about it!?

It was a good game back when, but it turned sour when everyone learned to use Noobtubes, commando, one-man-army, etc.

Black Ops has not gotten worse, even if you just find it boring now. And it has so much more to offer. Zombies, combat training, wager matches, etc.

Black Ops has the upper hand now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops?   Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops? Empty

Back to top Go down

Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next