Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Infamous 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

Registration date : 2009-04-15

Infamous 2 Empty
PostSubject: Infamous 2   Infamous 2 EmptyJuly 9th 2011, 10:23 pm

I got inFamous for one of the two free games from Sony and it was pretty cool besides the fact that I was a bit annoyed (you could say scared) of those reapers.

Has anyone here have or played inFamous 2?
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Infamous 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamous 2   Infamous 2 EmptyJuly 9th 2011, 11:43 pm

http://www.clubpenguinplanet.net/t35087-infamous-series

When I first played inFamous, I thought the reapers were waaaay overpowered. Then I just realized I wasn't playing the game right and I learned how to fight better by using lightening hand spam. :P

inFamous 2 was a great game too, but the storyline was better in the first I believed. They didn't really focus on any bosses in the second game, which was one of the main parts of Sly that I liked to see in inFamous.

One of my favorite things about inFamous 2 would have to be all of the new powers and especially the AMP! It's like a tuning fork looking thing that you use for melee, and it's awesome.

If you go Hero, halfway through the game you get the power to use some Ice attacks.
If you go Villain, halfway through the game you get the power to use some Fire attacks.

It's definitely a great game, but you can see how it's moved on from the first.
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

Infamous 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamous 2   Infamous 2 EmptyJuly 9th 2011, 11:58 pm

I have inFamous 2, the powers are pretty cool but I still wish they had kept some of the upgrades from the first game. At the end on inFamous 3, the good and bad endings are kind of stupid and they cut of the game series. I know they aren't going to make a 3rd because there's just no point.

The gameplay is pretty awsome though so it is worth getting.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Infamous 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamous 2   Infamous 2 EmptyJuly 10th 2011, 12:08 am

Digit wrote:
I have inFamous 2, the powers are pretty cool but I still wish they had kept some of the upgrades from the first game. At the end on inFamous 3, the good and bad endings are kind of stupid and they cut of the game series. I know they aren't going to make a 3rd because there's just no point.

The gameplay is pretty awsome though so it is worth getting.
If they want to, they can make some sort of work around I'm sure.

Like maybe a future game of how he would have became Kessler. Unless that was in the Dead Drops, I never really listened to any of them.
Back to top Go down
DK-Y2Y
Super-Human
Super-Human
DK-Y2Y

Registration date : 2008-02-01

Infamous 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamous 2   Infamous 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2011, 6:40 pm

Like what others said. Infamous had a much more engaging story than its sequel.

Nonetheless, the sequel is better than it in almost everything. Even with lackluster sales and lower ratings from critics the sequel was unexpected. Much better than I though.

It maintains every good aspect of the original but fixes its mistakes. The powers are amazing. You get to do anything you like. Forget the AMP ( I love that weapon) but who would not love roaming around with electric powers!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Infamous 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamous 2   Infamous 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Infamous 2
Page 1 of 1