Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How good is Minecraft?

Go down 
+2
Tricky
Chai
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chai
Vagabond
Vagabond
Chai

Registration date : 2011-06-21

How good is Minecraft? Empty
PostSubject: How good is Minecraft?   How good is Minecraft? EmptyJuly 13th 2011, 1:53 pm

I hear a lot of people play Minecraft. But is it even a good online game to play? I played it once, just once. It was nighttime in the game and I did not like the fact that there were monsters following me.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: How good is Minecraft?   How good is Minecraft? EmptyJuly 13th 2011, 3:20 pm

With the popularity it's gotten, it must be good. I like it. It's a cool game. I might not play it often, but it's always easy to come back to.

Most monsters only spawn in the dark. So at night or in a door cave/room, whatever. Also, you can completely disable monsters if you don't want them at all.
Back to top Go down
Seany
Drifter
Drifter
Seany

Registration date : 2011-07-13

PostSubject: Re: How good is Minecraft?   How good is Minecraft? EmptyJuly 14th 2011, 12:20 am

Minecraft is the best.

Its fun once you know what you're doing. If you get it look at a couple of videos on youtube and you will realize how fun the game really is. And also if you dont like monsters turn it to peaceful.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Mike

Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: How good is Minecraft?   How good is Minecraft? EmptyJuly 14th 2011, 12:59 am

It's a very good online experience and if your on a good server you can put in many hours.
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: How good is Minecraft?   How good is Minecraft? EmptyJuly 14th 2011, 3:34 am

I have always been intrigued by Minecraft, I just don't want to pay the $20 for it :P
Back to top Go down
noohx
Vagabond
Vagabond
noohx

Registration date : 2011-07-09

PostSubject: Re: How good is Minecraft?   How good is Minecraft? EmptyJuly 15th 2011, 11:07 am

Minecraft is a fun game, you should always start on Survival SP or MP.
That's how the game was meant to be played =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How good is Minecraft?   How good is Minecraft? Empty

Back to top Go down

How good is Minecraft?
Page 1 of 1