Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(I think I) found the swf for the Ship Hold during this weekend's Pirate Party!

Go down 
+15
Techno
AlterBlade
Sergio
RR
Argie
Hyperhawk
Adsertif.
Kyuu
Creeper
Asho
Devious Dale
Egaro
Maria
lookathis
iWaddle
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
!Bubo!
Beholder
Beholder
!Bubo!

Registration date : 2008-04-27

(I think I) found the swf for the Ship Hold during this weekend's Pirate Party! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (I think I) found the swf for the Ship Hold during this weekend's Pirate Party!   (I think I) found the swf for the Ship Hold during this weekend's Pirate Party! - Page 2 EmptyApril 27th 2008, 3:48 pm

I may be new to this website but not to CP
My penguin penguin is 691 days old so i have
seen most of the parties that were ever launched
on CP. I know the decorations and wat they are.
(Not to be a show off or anything)
~Bubo 8)
Back to top Go down
Name
Exemplar
Exemplar
Name

Registration date : 2008-04-13

(I think I) found the swf for the Ship Hold during this weekend's Pirate Party! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (I think I) found the swf for the Ship Hold during this weekend's Pirate Party!   (I think I) found the swf for the Ship Hold during this weekend's Pirate Party! - Page 2 EmptyApril 27th 2008, 8:48 pm

Ehh that has to do with this topic how?
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: (I think I) found the swf for the Ship Hold during this weekend's Pirate Party!   (I think I) found the swf for the Ship Hold during this weekend's Pirate Party! - Page 2 EmptyApril 27th 2008, 9:17 pm

Did you find the captain's quarters .swf? :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (I think I) found the swf for the Ship Hold during this weekend's Pirate Party!   (I think I) found the swf for the Ship Hold during this weekend's Pirate Party! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

(I think I) found the swf for the Ship Hold during this weekend's Pirate Party!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2